ADVERTISEMENT

Rhetorical press, coach, players & sport's forum comments after Cinci loss...

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
Gus: "We just got to keep improving each week. It's my fault. I haven't figured out how to improve each week after a loss."
JRP: "It was too cold. The ball just slipped out of my hands. But, at least I'm living my childhood dream of playing two sports."
Offensive Lineman: "Cinci just wanted it more. So, we gave it to them."
Random Auburn fan troll: "We tried to warn you about Gus. But, told ya so."
Lobocane: "Maybe you can hire the USF coach away."
Bianchi: "How 'bout dem Gators."
AuburnLegacy: "I love when Gus is losing as he makes me want to have his babies."
UCFHONORS: "UCFacts...0-6 sucks."
LeftoverNebraskafan: "We will take Gus off your hands."
Brandon: "Uh, yea, coolio, so how does it feel in this losing streak?"
Marc Daniels: "We all knew the Big 12 was going to be difficult."
usf troll: "Sorry, you can't hire Goulash from us. We just gave him a new contract for beating an Owl mascot team."
AD-TikTok-Terry: "Don't forget to renew your season tix for 2024."
Posityourself: "fire Gus"
Johnny Dawkins: "Scheww...this is going to make all my Big12 losses seem less as bad."
Me: "Go Knights...beat somebody..."

Just for fun. Add your own.

Last edited:
If you wanna win more ball games , you just gotta play 4 quarters and have more points than the other guy when the clocks tick zero. That didn't happen here .

You forgot one....

Random Big 12 fan: "We really respect Gus. He is a national treasure."

Correction on Lobocane: "Gus is 3-6 in bowl games and 0-13 on the road against the four teams that have won every national championship since 2017."

Last edited:
Terry Mohorrible: Yea, we lost another game but were selling patches again for $10. Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

• Haha
Reactions: UCFsbarro
Brandon: "Gus, in your opening comments, you keep saying the team has to get butter. Are you a Land O'Lakes or Kerrygold fan? Salted or unsalted?"

Brandon: "John Rhys, you threw two picks in the first quarter, maybe one wasn't your fault, and had a misfortunate fumble in the third. I was getting Gus's thoughts earlier, but I need some clarification. Have you guys tried organic butter? My wife swears by it."

Last edited:
Brandon: "Gus, in your opening comments, you keep saying the team has to get butter. Are you a Land O'Lakes or Kerrygold fan? Salted or unsalted?"

Brandon: "John Rhys, you threw two picks in the first quarter, maybe one wasn't your fault, and had a misfortunate fumble in the third. I was getting Gus's thoughts earlier, but I need some clarification. Have you guys tried organic butter? My wife swears by it."
Both: I can't believe it's not butter!

AuburnLegacy1: “The floor for UCF is 7 wins, Gus has never had a losing season.”

AuburnLegacy1: “The floor for UCF is 7 wins, Gus has never had a losing season.”
CFB experts know that, too.

2023 Bowl Projections

SERVPRO First Responder Bowl:
Syracuse vs. UCF
Tuesday, Dec. 26, 5:30 p.m.
Gerald J. Ford Stadium (Dallas, TX)
ESPN

Radiance Technologies Independence Bowl:
UCF vs. WSU
Saturday, Dec. 16, 9:15 p.m.
Shreveport, La

ADVERTISEMENT