ADVERTISEMENT

Rings

Nice to see you all over Alabama. You cover them and I got Nobraska. [cheers]

I have personal thing with them since 4 of their fans have threatened to track me down and kill me since January.

Seriously. Here is a sneak peek into their effed up "minds":

"The ONLY negative connotation on this forum is U MF. I'm gonna find out WHO U are and U will be a MEMORY. BIC lil' BOY???

There's no time table until U man-up and post your real name and address. After that be looking over your shoulder EVERY day because U could get your azz stomped while your taking a dump at Wendy's. BIC? Bottom line. U R way over the respectable and REALISTIC etiquette of proper communication with unknown posters. WHEN U cross the line with immature, delusional, and insulting statements, U need some SERIOUS correction adjustments. THAT's my specialty in life, adjusting the garbage that BREATH'S."

I have personal thing with them since 4 of their fans have threatened to track me down and kill me since January.

"The ONLY negative connotation on this forum is U MF. I'm gonna find out WHO U are and U will be a MEMORY. BIC lil' BOY???

There's no time table until U man-up and post your real name and address. After that be looking over your shoulder EVERY day because U could get your azz stomped while your taking a dump at Wendy's. BIC? Bottom line. U R way over the respectable and REALISTIC etiquette of proper communication with unknown posters. WHEN U cross the line with immature, delusional, and insulting statements, U need some SERIOUS correction adjustments. THAT's my specialty in life, adjusting the garbage that BREATH'S."
Wow. That’s really messed up. Super violent. You’re dealing with a whole different level of fanaticism there
Remember, they do jail time for poisoning another teams trees (Auburn).

I’ll stick with Nobraska bashing. I think it’s a safer bet. Haha. They are just super arrogant, but appear harmless for the most part. I get a kick out of the way Iowa fans respond to them. Pretty funny stuff.

Reactions: thespiritof1976

Well..........they are from Alabama. It’s not like the rest of the country recognizes them for anything other than being country bumpkins.

Reactions: thespiritof1976
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT