ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Crazyhole

Me thinks Wayne has returned to pull our legs.

One of Crazy's sockpuppets posted on a Husker board last night at 8:41 PM. So if true, it would appear he somehow held on through yesterday morning and into the evening. :)

Last seen on Sunday at 4:28 A.M. and Monday at 9:42 A.M. That’s a long time for him. Either he changed his screename or something happened.

Last seen on Sunday at 4:28 A.M. and Monday at 9:42 A.M. That’s a long time for him. Either he changed his screename or something happened.
Nothing's happened. He's not worth the attention a thread like this one generates.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Nothing's happened. He's not worth the attention a thread like this one generates.
Why would Wayne come here to say this? Also, does he know him outside of message boards? Based on his posting history it has some legs, but you would know more than me

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
Why would Wayne come here to say this? Also, does he know him outside of message boards? Based on his posting history it has some legs, but you would know more than me
As I reported, he posted on a Nebraska board last night.

This is not something I would joke about. Unless I'm mistaken, I saw alot of people saying he had passed on Facebook. I hope I am wrong.
This is not something I would joke about either. You are wrong.

Last edited:
I contacted the administrator on another board the two of us are on and asked him to get back to me. However, I did notice that the birthdate on Crazyhole's profile page on our Husker site matches the obituary.

While I cannot remember Crazy's name, the other stuff I do remember: age, city, number of kids, and occupation all match up with what I knew.

The obituary doesn't say when he passed away on the 23rd but one of Crazy's well-known aliases posted on our Husker board last night at 8:41 PM -- which is why I was initially so adamant it wasn't him. That little fact makes this whole thing even stranger.

I've known Crazyhole as a message board poster since 2004 and once considered him a friend. He was battling a lot of demons over the past three or four years. Looks like they may have caught up with him.

I contacted the administrator on another board the two of us are on and asked him to get back to me. However, I did notice that the birthdate on Crazyhole's profile page on our Husker site matches the obituary.

While I cannot remember Crazy's name, the other stuff I do remember: age, city, number of kids, and occupation all match up with what I knew.

The obituary doesn't say when he passed away on the 23rd but one of Crazy's well-known aliases posted on our Husker board last night at 8:41 PM -- which is why I was initially so adamant it wasn't him. That little fact makes this whole thing even stranger.

I've known Crazyhole as a message board poster since 2004 and once considered him a friend. He was battling a lot of demons over the past three or four years. Looks like they may have caught up with him.
Wow.

I’m not going to be all hypocritical and say that we were friends on here (we were not), but he did have a lot cryptic posts, especially lately. The last firearms one was a little disturbing. He definitely had issues that he needed to work out within himself. Definitely was a better person/poster 5 years ago or so, but something changed.

Not much more to say.

RIP

Last edited:

I assume this isn't in an obituary but any idea what happened?

Definitely was a better person/poster 5 years ago or so, but something changed.
Crazyhole was the one who encouraged me to post here and I used to consider him a good friend.

It was obvious to everyone here that he began spiraling out of control in recent years. The poster we saw posting here the past three years was not the same funny, opinionated guy with a twinkle in his eye that I got a kick out of arguing with since 2004.

RIP.
I assume this isn't in an obituary but any idea what happened?
I have a pretty good idea what happened but I don't want to say anything until my suspicions are confirmed.

Crazyhole was the one who encouraged me to post here and I used to consider him a good friend.

It was obvious to everyone here that he began spiraling out of control in recent years. The poster we saw posting here the past three years was not the same funny, opinionated guy with a twinkle in his eye that I got a kick out of arguing with since 2004.

RIP.
I never really minded him, though we certainly had our moments, but he certainly seemed a little different lately, i hate to hear this.

Wow.

I’m not going to be all hypocritical and say that we were friends on here (we were not), but he did have a lot cryptic posts, especially lately. The last firearms one was a little disturbing. He definitely had issues that he needed to work out within himself. Definitely was a better person/poster 5 years ago or so, but something changed.

Not much more to say.

RIP
yeah I was gonna ask bc I was worried it was a self harm situation…he had some posts here that worried me about that …and not to inject politics but when you are that into the ‘sky is falling’ 24/7 sometimes I think other issues are at play

Last edited:
yeah I was gonna ask cause bc I was worried it was a self harm situation…he had some posts here that worried me about that …and not
to inject politics but when you are that into the ‘sky is falling’ 24/7 sometimes I think other issues are at play

The thing about message boards or any form of social media, is you never really know if people are trolling or really going through some things, but he definitely seemed different as of late. I hope he didnt do anything to himself, but you are right, sometimes people need to take a break from things and not let it consume you.

The thing about message boards or any form of social media, is you never really know if people are trolling or really going through some things, but he definitely seemed different as of late.
When you spend years on a bunch of different message boards together, you get to know a guy pretty well. Crazy loved Husker football and was always politically conservative (I used to be too) but he was never a hater.

That's why I was so taken aback when a guy I'd known FOR 15 BLASTED YEARS suddenly morphs into a blatant racist, avowed homophobe, and conspiracy theorist. It's like the guy I'd known had gotten possessed.

My pop psychology explanation is that he'd seen those types of posters push my buttons over the years so his posting behavior here was a very calculated effort to push me and others here away. One of our last heated exchanges (one that really triggered him) was when I opined that it sure looked to me like he was engaging in an incredibly-effective effort of self-sabatoge.

That's all for now. I'm still processing this news.

I have never seen a more toxic individual than @Ucfmikes . Crazy was crying for help. Mike made fun of him and publicly shamed his illness

The people that live on this message board, and you know who you are, need to take a good hard look in the mirror on your own mental health. Crazy was depressed , but y’all are the most selfish and psychotic group of losers to cohabitate on a single forum that I have ever seen

I have never seen a more toxic individual than @Ucfmikes . Crazy was crying for help. Mike made fun of him and publicly shamed his illness

The people that live on this message board, and you know who you are, need to take a good hard look in the mirror on your own mental health. Crazy was depressed , but y’all are the most selfish and psychotic group of losers to cohabitate on a single forum that I have ever seen
^^^^^^. Cockroach, of the Earth, sociopathic, serial killer, who has indirectly led to death of dozens or hundreds of innocent victims with his Covid and Covid vaccines conspiracy theories once again comes out of his dark closet to spread another conspiracy theory. YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW HE DIED. TYPICAL.

I’M POINTING TO YOU @Boston.Knight

Crazy has had problems for years if not decades

but y’all are the most selfish and psychotic group of losers to cohabitate on a single forum that I have ever seen

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

Then maybe he should have sought the help he needed instead of sitting at a computer, feeding into his own paranoia/depression/neurosis/other mental issues by posting conspiracy theories and other absolute end-of-the-world nonsense all day, every day 24/7. It could not have been more unhealthy for him to be in here posting that stuff until 3-4am every night. I am sure that it took a major toll on his well being and mental health. And that is very unfortunate for him.

It is very sad that he didn't actively seek some help and instead, let his life gradually deteriorate over fake news. I hope he finds some peace. I truly do.

I have never seen a more toxic individual than @Ucfmikes .
I have. His name is Boston.Knight.
Crazy was crying for help. Mike made fun of him and publicly shamed his illness
Crazy did everything imaginable to piss people off and push them away. He richly deserved all the crap he got in return. The fact is, this is an anonymous message board. Unless you haven’t noticed, toxic is the very definition of this place. You — of all posters here — should know that.

If anyone here should have known what was going on with Crazy, it was me. So if you want to shame anybody here, shame me. I used to consider him a good friend and (stupidly in hindsight) told him who I was and gave him my cell phone number. Twice in the past, I talked him off the ledge and made myself available whenever he needed someone to talk to. We were close enough that he knew I had an adult daughter who had come out as gay. Yet in recent years, he went out of his way to bash the LGBTQ community and once likened a gay relationship to beastiality. I found that comment so appalling that I pm’ed him and asked him if he’d forgotten I had a gay daughter. He replied that he was well aware of it when he’d made his comment. Needless to say, that’s when any connection we‘d had outside of the boards ended.

I knew him long enough to know he was a good man at heart. But in the end, he was responsible for his own demons.

I have. His name is Boston.Knight.

Crazy did everything imaginable to piss people off and push them away. He richly deserved all the crap he got in return. The fact is, this is an anonymous message board. Unless you haven’t noticed, toxic is the very definition of this place. You — of all posters here — should know that.

If anyone here should have known what was going on with Crazy, it was me. So if you want to shame anybody here, shame me. I used to consider him a good friend and (stupidly in hindsight) told him who I was and gave him my cell phone number. Twice in the past, I talked him off the ledge and made myself available whenever he needed someone to talk to. We were close enough that he knew I had an adult daughter who had come out as gay. Yet in recent years, he went out of his way to bash the LGBTQ community and once likened a gay relationship to beastiality. I found that comment so appalling that I pm’ed him and asked him if he’d forgotten I had a gay daughter. He replied that he was well aware of it when he’d made his comment. Needless to say, that’s when any connection we‘d had outside of the boards ended.

I knew him long enough to know he was a good man at heart. But in the end, he was responsible for his own demons.
You’re wasting your time explaining anything to an individual that I have thoroughly exposed on here and in person
He’s butthurt and that’s why he’s singling me out

Now this thread has turned into another conspiracy theory/blame game. Ironically when @Boston.Knight comes out of hiding

You do know that Crazyhole had been posting 24/7 on other boards for months, right @Boston.Knight ?

Last edited:
Then maybe he should have sought the help he needed instead of sitting at a computer, feeding into his own paranoia/depression/neurosis/other mental issues by posting conspiracy theories and other absolute end-of-the-world nonsense all day, every day 24/7. It could not have been more unhealthy for him to be in here posting that stuff until 3-4am every night. I am sure that it took a major toll on his well being and mental health. And that is very unfortunate for him.

It is very sad that he didn't actively seek some help and instead, let his life gradually deteriorate over fake news. I hope he finds some peace. I truly do.
Part of the problem with mental illness is people more often than not won't get help nor stay on meds.

Reactions: DaShuckster
My apologies to Wayne. I appreciate your heads-up and am sorry for not believing you right away.

While I'm still trying to track down the details of what happened, he did post on a Husker board Tuesday night. I assume whatever happened to him happened shortly after his message got posted.
Part of the problem with mental illness is people more often than not won't get help...
Once upon a time he told me he appreciated my 'listening ear' because he didn't want to 'unload' to family members or long-time friends. (Which, by the way, is EXACTLY why we have crisis counselors and other mental health professionals available to people in this country.)

But at some point along the road, Crazy decided he didn't want my help anymore either.

Last edited:
I used to browse and post a lot on the national soundoff board bc I liked seeing other fanbases perspectives but like half that board started posting the same way even in the middle of football season . It’s been maybe a year or longer so I don’t know if it’s been cleaned up but there is this Q Anon media ecosystem that is reaching a lot of people and changing them

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Part of the problem with mental illness is people more often than not won't get help nor stay on meds.
True. And that's why I said it was unfortunate.

Instead of sitting on here and posting non-stop from the moment he woke up until the second he went to bed (sometimes that timespan was 22 freaking hours straight--not an exaggeration), he could have gotten the help he needed. There is no way in hell that sitting in isolation and reading fake news about the depressing times we live in helped his case whatsoever.

I used to browse and post a lot on the national soundoff board bc I liked seeing other fanbases perspectives but like half that board started posting the same way even in the middle of football season . It’s been maybe a year or longer so I don’t if it’s been cleaned up but there is this Q Anon media ecosystem that is reaching a lot of people and changing them
It is a real problem and has affected more that just Crazy on this board. There are several who suffer from this malady around here.

Reactions: DaShuckster
It is a real problem and has affected more that just Crazy on this board. There are several who suffer from this malady around here.
In general, we tend to view social media posts as relatively harmless. But when it comes to Qnon and the countless sites that aggressively promote hate and misinformation, I think they serve as a stimulant drug for people who are already inclined to believe 'the world is out to get them' or who are struggling with other mental health issues. It keeps pushing them deeper and deeper down the rabbithole.

Truth be told, I believe social media sites like FB and Twitter, as much as anything, are responsible for the great divide we currently see in our country.

I used to be a more prolific poster on this board. I would be lying if I said that Crazy wasn’t part of what drove me away. I don’t remember him always being the poster he was at the end. I think 2020 really did a number on his mental health. But I definitely got sick and tired of seeing thread after thread after thread of just fake news nonsense from the most obscure sources and Twitter handles imaginable at all hours of the day. And I couldn’t take the constant arguing and need to play devil’s advocate for “discussion” anymore.

I was glad when I found he got banned. There are several others around here that need to be. I’m all for differing opinions. Disagreements will happen. But this place was trending into major Q/conspiracy land hard and needed cleaning.

But I’m sad that it came to this. You never hope it does. RIP.

True. And that's why I said it was unfortunate.

Instead of sitting on here and posting non-stop from the moment he woke up until the second he went to bed (sometimes that timespan was 22 freaking hours straight--not an exaggeration), he could have gotten the help he needed. There is no way in hell that sitting in isolation and reading fake news about the depressing times we live in helped his case whatsoever.
If he was mentally healthy he would do that. But bottom line is he was not.

This is the same guy who wished my entire family burned to death in a fire, then got banned. Just saying

This is the same guy who wished my entire family burned to death in a fire, then got banned. Just saying
This says everything about you. And atop of all that ...

You had already laid waste to him for months before that. He finally just 'grew a pair' and fired back, just like I finally did too after repeat insults. But I never wished death or harm like you do.

If there is one individual I know on this board that doesn't give a flying **** about anyone else, and doesn't understand the 'social contract,' it's you.

I'll take all the crap I get for the long posts I make, even the tangents. But not once have I ever wished harm on anyone. You reap what you sow, and you literally pulled this on him over months before he ever stated such.

You're such a sick man who cannot even admit to what you do.

Last edited:

You had already laid waste to him for months before that. He finally just 'grew a pair' and fired back, just like I finally did too after repeat insults. But I never wished death or harm like you do.

If there is one individual I know on this board that doesn't give a flying **** about anyone else, and doesn't understand the 'social contract,' it's you.

I'll take all the crap I get for the long posts I make, even the tangents. But not once have I ever wished harm on anyone. You reap what you sow, and you literally pulled this on him over months before he ever stated such.

Once again let me spell this out in a language that MAYBE A NARCISSIST CAN READ

YOU ARE AN ANTI-VAXER, ANTI-GOVERNMENT, ANTI-BIG PHARMA CONSPIRACY THEORIST WHO IS INDIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MURDERING COUNTLESS INNOCENT PEOPLE DUE TO SPREADING MISINFORMATION HERE AND THROUGHOUT SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU LACK SELF-AWARENESS AND HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE WRONG TIME AND TIME AGAIN REGARDING COVID
AND VACCINES. YOUR INCREDIBLE LACK OF SELF-AWARENESS AND EXTREME NARCISSISM DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO SEE THAT

ADDITIONALLY, THE ABOVE TRAITS HAVE MADE POSSIBLY A ONCE PROMISING CAREER INTO A COMPLETE FAILURE. YOU’RE INSECURE ABOUT THAT, BUT WE ARE NOT FOOLED BY YOU

YOU’RE AN UNHEALTHY 400lb MAN WITH A FAILED CAREER WHO
LIVES IN A SHACK IN RURAL ALABAMA. YOU ARE NOW AT BEST A PART-TIME I.T. SPECIALIST WHO PERFORMS ODD JOBS
WHEN YOU CAN GET ONE AND KEEP IT UNTIL THEY CAN’T STAND YOU.

READ THIS 10 TIMES!

Crazyhole replied to the thread LEFTIST PEDO & GENERAL IDIOCY MEGATHREAD.
I hope that someday Mike has a wife and child, and they both die in a fire.
3 minutes ago

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT