ADVERTISEMENT

RIP - Ross Perot dies at 89

I never knew he got 20% of the popular vote as a 3rd party candidate. That's nuts, really shows how stupid we've become as a society that in the last election between the two worst possible candidates imaginable the 3rd party guy didn't even get 5%.

I never knew he got 20% of the popular vote as a 3rd party candidate. That's nuts, really shows how stupid we've become as a society that in the last election between the two worst possible candidates imaginable the 3rd party guy didn't even get 5%.

I really didn't see a viable 3rd party candidate in this election. I think if the right person comes along it will happen.

I really didn't see a viable 3rd party candidate in this election. I think if the right person comes along it will happen.

There was a path for a 3rd party candidate in 2016 to at least make a dent but the most "viable" candidate was shitty, boring Gary Johnson.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Correction. The one worse possible candidate available. Hilary should have received 0%, some useless slug 3rd party candidates 0% combined and Trump 100%

By the amazing job that Trump is doing, it just goes to show you that we are really stupid as a society. Voting for the POTUS based on presentation and professionalism. How fuking stupid is that professor Ninjaknight?

He lost the Black/Minority vote once he said "you people" in a speech. He might have had a chance if it wasn't for that.

Correction. The one worse possible candidate available. Hilary should have received 0%, some useless slug 3rd party candidates 0% combined and Trump 100%

By the amazing job that Trump is doing, it just goes to show you that we are really stupid as a society. Voting for the POTUS based on presentation and professionalism. How fuking stupid is that professor Ninjaknight?

I don't know how anyone could make the case that Trump was a bad candidate when he flipped 3 staunchly blue states that hadn't gone red in a generation. It's not like he just won the normal states and squeaked out Ohio and Florida ala Bush. Plus he systematically destroyed one of the strongest fields of primary candidates since before I was born.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT