RIP Stephen Hawking

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
The world lost a great one today

7c4f440899be2f9efa2dea078618f024.jpg

93ba32f047fe15d3eb859a347bb327ff.jpg
f97e97bd8bb490cc2ab561e75f8f9aeb.jpg

sucks that we lost him, but i was reading up on him. its actually remarkable that he was able to live so long after getting diagnosed with als. from what i understand, at that time, it was believed he might only make it a couple years. lucky to have a mind like his in our time. my hope is that he was able to inspire a new generation of great thinkers and maybe if we are lucky the next great mind of our time.

People misquote him all-the-time, especially Progressives with no scientific background. What he actually says is rather extraordinary.

He also understand the true meaning of 'atheist', and has repeatedly explained the aspect of God being the fact that we don't know where the universe's order and rules came from.

Even though I don't believe in organized religion, I seemingly enfuriate Progressives when they are bashing anyone of religion. It's not a surprise that most, great physicists do have an appreciation for the order of the universe, and are very well mis-understood on the fact that it's not 'chaos.'

The same goes on the environment. He recognizes the problem are consumers, not just 'evil (insert latest entity to blame)', which too many Progressives fail to understand.

ADVERTISEMENT