ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Promo: Subscribe to annual for $50, get $49.50 coupon code from Fanatics in return

Brandon

Publisher
Staff
May 28, 2001
Winter Park, FL
www.ucfsports.com

There is a limited time Rivals offer (not sure how long it will last as there are a limited number of codes) where if you subscribe to annual, it's basically 50 percent off (so you pay $50) and in return you also get a $49.50 coupon code to use in the Rivals Fan Shop powered by Fanatics (it's the same thing as Fanatics, just with Rivals branding, similar to the MLB Shop, MLS Shop, etc.).

The details:

THE DEAL: Pay $50, save $50, get $50. Sign up for an annual subscription or upgrade from a monthly subscription for just $49.99 for the first year and you will receive a $49.50 coupon code to use in the Rivals Fan Shop Powered by Fanatics.

Visit the subscription page, make sure UCF is selected as your favorite team, and enter the promo code Annual2020 to begin your new subscription!

(Already registered as a user? Sign in and start here - and enter the promo code Annual2020)

Monthly Upgrade Instructions

Visit here: https://ucf.rivals.com/users/subscriptions and sign in if necessary.

Hit the "Upgrade to Annual" button in the team site subscription module.

Enter the promo code Annual2020.

Hit "Apply Code" to verify you have entered it correctly.

"Promo Successful" alert should appear, as should a description of promo terms.

Click the button, "Upgrade to Annual."

https://ucf.rivals.com/news/rivals-promo-subscribe-or-upgrade-and-receive-free-gear-from-fanatics

Reactions: Knight Strength
I tried to upgrade from monthly and it went haywire on me and now it wont let me view anything in the dungeon @Brandon

NGEbraska and Scott Frost are not popular in the Dungeon. He’s actually much more revered on the free board

I was a little surprised, but enjoy it. It gets pretty comical sometimes

Reactions: Stormthecourt?

There is a limited time Rivals offer (not sure how long it will last as there are a limited number of codes) where if you subscribe to annual, it's basically 50 percent off (so you pay $50) and in return you also get a $49.50 coupon code to use in the Rivals Fan Shop powered by Fanatics (it's the same thing as Fanatics, just with Rivals branding, similar to the MLB Shop, MLS Shop, etc.).

The details:

THE DEAL: Pay $50, save $50, get $50. Sign up for an annual subscription or upgrade from a monthly subscription for just $49.99 for the first year and you will receive a $49.50 coupon code to use in the Rivals Fan Shop Powered by Fanatics.

Visit the subscription page, make sure UCF is selected as your favorite team, and enter the promo code Annual2020 to begin your new subscription!

(Already registered as a user? Sign in and start here - and enter the promo code Annual2020)

Monthly Upgrade Instructions

Visit here: https://ucf.rivals.com/users/subscriptions and sign in if necessary.

Hit the "Upgrade to Annual" button in the team site subscription module.

Enter the promo code Annual2020.

Hit "Apply Code" to verify you have entered it correctly.

"Promo Successful" alert should appear, as should a description of promo terms.

Click the button, "Upgrade to Annual."

https://ucf.rivals.com/news/rivals-promo-subscribe-or-upgrade-and-receive-free-gear-from-fanatics
This is a good deal any way you look at it. It was easy for me, and ordered our shirts with no
problem.

That is really cool. What can I do with this coupon? Is it available for all you have in your store, or only for some specific products, if yes, could you please list them. And could you please tell me where to find such a coupon. I have some friends working at a coupon maker company and they said to me that they did coupons for kickstarter not so long ago, but they didn't have anything left. Well, we have nothing to do except waiting for other offers.

Last edited:
It's profitable. Before, I ignored the various discounts and coupons because I thought they did not work. It's strange, but I felt it was impossible to win anything or somehow go in the black thanks to these discounts. That's why whenever I was offered different bonus coupons, I refused them. But recently, my wife showed me just to take a discount coupon and check whether these coupons work or not. We went to the store and bought all the things at a discount. I was happy as a child, that's for sure. So now, when I see some discount coupons, I use them.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT