ADVERTISEMENT

Robert E Lee Elementary School on fire in Tampa

From the Tampa Bay Times (o/k/a FAke nEWs!!!1111!1!!!1!1):

Tampa Fire Rescue officials said Tuesday night that the fire did not appear suspicious and emphasized there are no indications the name of the school — Lee Elementary, shortened from Robert E. Lee Elementary — had anything to do with it.

Officials were investigating witness reports that the fire in the three-story brick building at 305 E Columbus Dr. in Tampa Heights might have started when power was temporarily restored there Tuesday night in the wake of Hurricane Irma.

Sir Conspiracy Theorist, do you like your crow pan-fried or baked?

I know people who teach there and have kids there. They are devastated.

But hey, let's have a pissing match instead. Right Cooler? Those goddman kids can piss off.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I know people who teach there and have kids there. They are devastated.

But hey, let's have a pissing match instead. Right Cooler? Those goddman kids can piss off.

I'm not really surprised that you think correcting false information is considered a "pissing match". If you actually cared about this school you should be upset at Sir Nazi Snowflake using a tragedy to advance his crazy conspiracy theories yet again.

I'm not really surprised that you think correcting false information is considered a "pissing match". If you actually cared about this school you should be upset at Sir Nazi Snowflake using a tragedy to advance his crazy conspiracy theories yet again.

I really didn't give a shit. All I care about now is that I know people who still have no power, and now have kids with no school to attend come Monday.

And in Sir G's slight defense, there was ALOT of concern in Tampa that this was deliberate due to the name. I'm glad it wasn't, but it wasn't insane to think it may have been.

I can vouch from teachers there that they had been receiving threats to change the name for the past couple weeks. It made for very tense times.

I really didn't give a shit. All I care about now is that I know people who still have no power, and now have kids with no school to attend come Monday.

And in Sir G's slight defense, there was ALOT of concern in Tampa that this was deliberate due to the name. I'm glad it wasn't, but it wasn't insane to think it may have been.

I can vouch from teachers there that they had been receiving threats to change the name for the past couple weeks. It made for very tense times.
No, he is an ahole that couldn't wait for the results of the investigation

No, he is an ahole that couldn't wait for the results of the investigation

To be fair I don't think the results of the investigation have been released yet. But to immediately go all crazy racist conspiracy theory is messed up and typical of OP.

As I said in the first reply, my "normal person response" is still the correct one.

Reactions: USFSucks
To be fair I don't think the results of the investigation have been released yet. But to immediately go all crazy racist conspiracy theory is messed up and typical of OP.

As I said in the first reply, my "normal person response" is still the correct one.

I hear you but in today's racially charged environment, I don't think it's an unusual response to have that as a potential cause.

Reactions: UCFWayne

There's no defense for Sir G and his posts.

eating-crow.jpg

Grilled, fried, broiled or blackened?

Fire Marshal: Lee Elementary fire was accidental and electrical, with storm damage a contributing factor

SirG makes a dumbass racist post and 85 comes to his defense like a white knight on a dickhorse.

Everyone has joked about my "RACIST!" posts, but it isn't so funny when you realize I'm correct. Now, where is KL with our daily "Black folks behaving badly" post?

What did I miss?

Bump because gal is browsing da cooler and still hasn't posted (from that account of his anyways)

SirG makes a dumbass racist post and 85 comes to his defense like a white knight on a dickhorse.

Everyone has joked about my "RACIST!" posts, but it isn't so funny when you realize I'm correct. Now, where is KL with our daily "Black folks behaving badly" post?

Crap what did I miss? NFL Player get arrested or suspended last night?

Guess we need to bump this thread again now that the disgusting racist red hat wearing piece of shit @Sir Galahad has decided to show back up. Hey moron, you are not welcome here.

Is there a reason this thread is bumped from November 2017 that isn’t totally petty and unnecessary?

Is there a reason this thread is bumped from November 2017 that isn’t totally petty and unnecessary?
Easy, this douche has nothing but insults for everyone. His sole purpose in life is to instigate and insult. Take away his internet and he has nothing.

Easy, this douche has nothing but insults for everyone. His sole purpose in life is to instigate and insult. Take away his internet and he has nothing.

Ah, so it was bumped totally unnecessarily by the individual I had suspected. Pretty pathetic IMO.

Daily reminder that @Sir Galahad is not only an incredibly stupid sack of shit for starting this thread, but he is racist as well. Disgusting that he is allowed on this board.

Reactions: bluechip12
Appreciate the bump. Hadn’t seen this particular racist thread created by Sir Gal but not surprised to see 85 immediately coming to Gal’s defense and stroking his balls. Further confirmation that these two members are awful posters and awful people.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Hey look the 2 biggest lunatics on the board bumped a thread that was utterly unnecessary just to further destroy the board.

Why don't you go cry to the admins some more, racist?

Didn't your banning in the Dungeon teach you anything? Did you learn anything from the fact that Brandon had to delete the utter disgusting shit that you spewed?

Here I thought you learned and yet you're as awful of a human as ever.

Didn't your banning in the Dungeon teach you anything? Did you learn anything from the fact that Brandon had to delete the utter disgusting shit that you spewed?

Here I thought you learned and yet you're as awful of a human as ever.
You're the softest little precious snowflake I've ever had the privilege of meeting. Congratulations. Every time you're caught in a lie or proven wrong you run around crying. Sooner or later you'll realize you are the problem here, not the people who have figured you out.

...and you call people "disgusting" when you were posting mere seconds after McKenzie's injury saying "there goes the season" and "Mack can't throw a slant route." Seconds after a disgusting injury and all you cared about was winning football games.

What is your excuse for not making it to the game this week? What about missing the game in your home town last week? Why weren't you there? Or were you posting 30 times a minute from the stadium again, liar?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
You're the softest little precious snowflake I've ever had the privilege of meeting. Congratulations. Every time you're caught in a lie or proven wrong you run around crying. Sooner or later you'll realize you are the problem here, not the people who have figured you out.

...and you call people "disgusting" when you were posting mere seconds after McKenzie's injury saying "there goes the season" and "Mack can't throw a slant route." Seconds after a disgusting injury and all you cared about was winning football games.

What is your excuse for not making it to the game this week? What about missing the game in your home town last week? Why weren't you there? Or were you posting 30 times a minute from the stadium again, liar?

You learned that my wife was grieving her dying grandmother and attacked her, repeatedly, with such disgusting comments that Brandon had to delete them.

You're an utter sack of shit. Period. There is really nothing else to say about you beyond the fact that you're total scum.

You learned that my wife was grieving her dying grandmother and attacked her, repeatedly, with such disgusting comments that Brandon had to delete them.

You're an utter sack of shit. Period. There is really nothing else to say about you beyond the fact that you're total scum.
Now you're just making stuff up again. I have never "attacked" your wife.

Now you're just making stuff up again. I have never "attacked" your wife.

I wish I could quote all of the posts in which you absolutely did, but Brandon had to delete all of them at the request of 6-7 Dungeon posters who called for you to be banned for being such a disgusting human being.

If I were you, I'd simply quit talking. If I had said the stuff you said, and was run out of the Dungeon by Brandon, I'd be really quiet for a long time given how embarrassing it is.

Damn. I guess I don't have to worry about giving the benefit of the doubt to chemmie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT