ADVERTISEMENT

Robert E Lee Elementary School on fire in Tampa

Damn. I guess I don't have to worry about giving the benefit of the doubt to chemmie.
Brandon actually had to clean up a game thread in the dungeon because chemmie decided to go all personal on 85 during a game. Chemmie actually went after my wife years ago, funny when I went looking to learn about him and saw pictures.

Just a slight reminder that 85 has a long documented history of over reaction and being dishonest with the way he presents information. I am not familiar with this incident but I think it's just as likely that 85 made a big fuss and Brandon deleted posts to appease him as it is that Chemmie attacked his wife.

I got accused of attacking 85s wife because I said she deserved a more emotionally available husband. Everyone deserves an emotionally attentive spouse but somehow that was an attack on her and my post was deleted after he threw a shit fit.

Take his ramblings with a grain of salt.

Just a slight reminder that 85 has a long documented history of over reaction and being dishonest with the way he presents information. I am not familiar with this incident but I think it's just as likely that 85 made a big fuss and Brandon deleted posts to appease him as it is that Chemmie attacked his wife.

I got accused of attacking 85s wife because I said she deserved a more emotionally available husband. Everyone deserves an emotionally attentive spouse but somehow that was an attack on her and my post was deleted after he threw a shit fit.

Take his ramblings with a grain of salt.

Since you’re ignorant and are wrong in every possible way here kindly refrain from commenting on stuff you’re clueless on. And you did attack my wife as did Chemmie. Seems to be a trend on the left.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Brandon actually had to clean up a game thread in the dungeon because chemmie decided to go all personal on 85 during a game. Chemmie actually went after my wife years ago, funny when I went looking to learn about him and saw pictures.

Yep. I was in Buffalo watching her grandmother slowly die and Chemmie decided to attack me, then attack my wife, and basically gloat at the fact that her grandmother was dying.

It was honestly one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever read. Brandon has to intervene after several board members messaged him to alert his of how disgusting Chemmie was being.

His posts were deleted and he was run off the board. But according to @fried-chicken this is all just made up. He’s in the tank for disgusting posts too.

85 is fabricating his entire story again. Here is the exact 3 minute exchange that occurred...

1. 85 makes a post complaining about attendance, again, like he always does. He doesn't bother making the drive from Tampa to come to any games, and posts 300 times in every in-game thread, then he lies and says he posts from his seats because he is the only guy in the stadium to actually get a signal.

2. I reply to his post saying something about it being awfully rich of him to continuously complain about attendance while he doesn't bother coming to games.

3. He replies with a huge rant, calling me all kinds of names, because he is attending his wife's grandmother's funeral, and I am disrespecting his family.

4. I reply telling him to stop posting 300 times during the game and go comfort his wife instead of being a message board douchebag.

5. He cries to Brandon and I get the ban hammer. Nobody else complained, just him. No attacks. I simply told him to stop posting on a message board during a football game when he is supposed to be comforting his wife at a funeral.

85 is fabricating his entire story again. Here is the exact 3 minute exchange that occurred...

1. 85 makes a post complaining about attendance, again, like he always does. He doesn't bother making the drive from Tampa to come to any games, and posts 300 times in every in-game thread, then he lies and says he posts from his seats because he is the only guy in the stadium to actually get a signal.

2. I reply to his post saying something about it being awfully rich of him to continuously complain about attendance while he doesn't bother coming to games.

3. He replies with a huge rant, calling me all kinds of names, because he is attending his wife's grandmother's funeral, and I am disrespecting his family.

4. I reply telling him to stop posting 300 times during the game and go comfort his wife instead of being a message board douchebag.

5. He cries to Brandon and I get the ban hammer. Nobody else complained, just him. No attacks. I simply told him to stop posting on a message board during a football game when he is supposed to be comforting his wife at a funeral.

Dude, instead of lying your ass off here and being a continued shitstain of a human, you could use ONE shred of decency and just apologize for being a raging prick and move on.

But no - you couldn't even do that. You're still attacking me for no reason when I don't even engage you. You can't apologize because you're a disaster of a human.

At least 6 people called for your banning in that thread and several messaged Brandon. Clearly he agreed since he banned your stupid ass from the Dungeon for being a heinous idiot.

At least, finally, your hate and disgusting comments caught up to you. Now you're whining about me when you should really do some internal soul searching to understand why you're so inclined to be a horrible human and say things like that.

Ciao!

ive been in the dungeon for years. i dont recall anyone getting banned in that time frame. i have seen him delete posts before though. i didnt see it, but for brandon to actually ban someone for their posts is saying something.

chemmie should just shut up and reflect on what terrible things he said. then he should look in the mirror and try to make a change in his life. i doubt he will because deep down hes just as bad a person as his posts were and that is a sad reality.

Dude, instead of lying your ass off here and being a continued shitstain of a human, you could use ONE shred of decency and just apologize for being a raging prick and move on.

But no - you couldn't even do that. You're still attacking me for no reason when I don't even engage you. You can't apologize because you're a disaster of a human.

At least 6 people called for your banning in that thread and several messaged Brandon. Clearly he agreed since he banned your stupid ass from the Dungeon for being a heinous idiot.

At least, finally, your hate and disgusting comments caught up to you. Now you're whining about me when you should really do some internal soul searching to understand why you're so inclined to be a horrible human and say things like that.

Ciao!

Just because I'm telling you something you don't want to hear, doesn't mean I am "attacking" you.

Reactions: bluechip12

This sounds so familiar to his claim of my "attack" on his wife. Telling 85 that it's important to be an emotionally supportive spouse appears to be a major trigger for him. To me it's just common sense that all spouses should be in tune with where there partners are at emotionally. I don't know for sure if he is or he isn't I just am worried after seeing how quickly he can disregard things like children being tear gassed, women being sexually assaulted as teens by both Roy Moore and Bret Kavanaugh. I know most women are very upset by these claims and to him they are irrelevant.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Lol@85 calling Chemmie a raging prick when 85 is on here being a raging prick EVERY SINGLE DAY. Also lol@85 pretending to be be such an empathetic/sympathetic/sensitive guy that Chemmie brought him tremendous pain from his comments. It’s clear that 85 lacks compassion for nearly every human on the planet so playing that card is beyond ridiculous. I mean, look how hollow his words were in the beginning of this thread. Does anyone actually believe he was deeply concerned for the kids in the school? Get outta here.

Lol@85 calling Chemmie a raging prick when 85 is on here being a raging prick EVERY SINGLE DAY. Also lol@85 pretending to be be such an empathetic/sympathetic/sensitive guy that Chemmie brought him tremendous pain from his comments. It’s clear that 85 lacks compassion for nearly every human on the planet so playing that card is beyond ridiculous. I mean, look how hollow his words were in the beginning of this thread. Does anyone actually believe he was deeply concerned for the kids in the school? Get outta here.

Just look at the type of guy 85 was when McKenzie when down...
Post #137, as soon as it happened: "OMG HIS LEG IS BROKE"
https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/ucf-vs-s-fla-game-thread.69912/page-4#post-1460215

Seconds later, while others are still processing the disgusting injury, all he can think about is winning football games:
Post #145, 8 posts later: "season over"
https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/ucf-vs-s-fla-game-thread.69912/page-4#post-1460227

So while he makes stuff up about other people constantly, and has nothing to back up his claims. We have actual proof of 85 being a turd.

over the course of 20 years running this site, i bet brandon has banned less than 10 people. seriously chemmie, look in the mirror and try to make a change.

over the course of 20 years running this site, i bet brandon has banned less than 10 people. seriously chemmie, look in the mirror and try to make a change.

Just look at the people defending chemmie here. FC, and a guy who tried to track down and physically assault @USFSucks because he couldn't handle worlds on a message board.

Like you said, the fact that Brandon banned him speaks words. He doesn't ban anyone and yet he concluded that chemmie was being such a heinous shithead that he sent him packing.

Now chemmie is lashing out at me because it's easier for him, rather than looking inward to understand why he's banned and why he constantly posts things out of irrational hate and anger that gets him in trouble.

More lies from 85. Nearly everyone on the site knows you’re a raging blowhard no matter how many times you try to deflect.

Last edited:
I'm just glad that all the lies @UCFKnight85 posts in this thread only serve to bump this awful thread created by the racist piece of shit gal, and shows 85 defending gal's insane racist post.

Its clear who the terrible piece of shit is here.

More lies from 85. Nearly everyone on the site knows you’re a raging blowhard no matter how many times you try to deflect.

lol are you just mad because everyone in the Dungeon runs you out of threads for being a pathetic UF troll?

As I said, when you try to find people and assault them as you did, you pretty much lose the right to ever criticize anyone ever again. You're a raging lunatic.

But you didn’t deny mine. Chemmie, you’re everything I think of when I hear the term “keyboard warrior.”

Just because I'm telling you something you don't want to hear, doesn't mean I am "attacking" you.
So can we pass judgement on your wife? Would you be okay with those personal insults as you have done to others? Glass houses chemmie...

I liked it so much better when you didn’t show for a couple of years because your gators sucked balls.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
But you didn’t deny mine. Chemmie, you’re everything I think of when I hear the term “keyboard warrior.”

He's just a liar on top of being a really horrible person. Him and these leftie hate mongers here are saying "he's lying!" yet Brandon had to totally remove all of chemmie's posts from that thread AND ban him. This is Brandon who doesn't ban anyone, and yet somehow I'm lying about the contents of his disgusting posts.

Whatever. It's nice not seeing his posts in the Dungeon!

Gal, I have never taken 2 years off...that’s just you lying again as usual. I’ve also been active this entire year, so pretending I’ve been active because of the performance of a team is absurd. However, I have noticed you’ve posted a lot less about your beloved Noles during their slide, which is great because constantly seeing you talk about you and your wife having dinners with the FSU brass was becoming especially tiresome. And by the way, since we’re on the topic of people not posting, how sad is it that you and 85’s never ending toxicity has driven away so many posters? Good posters like Whata, Dingy, Brahman, Jets, Ice, Coke, GameDay, Goodknight, etc. are nowhere to be found anymore because of your toxicity. Heck, even shit posters like Bob and Sucks are apparently over your bullshit. Fact is, you and 85 are filthy, disgusting, toxic, and arguably racist pieces of shit and you’ve essentially ruined the good community experience this board once provided.

Gal, I have never taken 2 years off...that’s just you lying again as usual. I’ve also been active this entire year, so pretending I’ve been active because of the performance of a team is absurd. However, I have noticed you’ve posted a lot less about your beloved Noles during their slide, which is great because constantly seeing you talk about you and your wife having dinners with the FSU brass was becoming especially tiresome. And by the way, since we’re on the topic of people not posting, how sad is it that you and 85’s never ending toxicity has driven away so many posters? Good posters like Whata, Dingy, Brahman, Jets, Ice, Coke, GameDay, Goodknight, etc. are nowhere to be found anymore because of your toxicity. Heck, even shit posters like Bob and Sucks are apparently over your bullshit. Fact is, you and 85 are filthy, disgusting, toxic, and arguably racist pieces of shit and you’ve essentially ruined the good community experience this board once provided.

100% the reason this board has gone to shit is insane raging GOP inbred red hat racist pieces of shit like 85 and gal. They refuse to stop sucking Trumps tiny cock to admit he is a lying sack of shit, just like they are.

[roll]

You went into exile because you attempted to track down and assault a board member, and you were either banned or realized what a total douchebag lunatic you were and banished yourself. Any other explanation to the contrary is just hilarious.

USFSucks used to post here too, until you couldn't handle simple message board bullshit and tried to attack him in person.

Blueshit, just like your AD running from a bowl game against UCF, you have run away from the Dungeon, missing most of the past two years. Still waiting for anyone to take my bet on the FSU posts, no doubt you wouldn’t take it either. As to my wife, yup I am proud of her and her accomplishments. Maybe when you hit puberty and decide you’re tired of looking in the mirror, you might have a spouse that turns out to be someone.

[roll]

You went into exile because you attempted to track down and assault a board member, and you were either banned or realized what a total douchebag lunatic you were and banished yourself. Any other explanation to the contrary is just hilarious.

USFSucks used to post here too, until you couldn't handle simple message board bullshit and tried to attack him in person.

Essentially nothing about what you just posted is true, as usual. Sucks was constantly harassing me for a year and told me he’d harass me in person as well. I said he was merely a shit talking tough guy on here, but he wouldn’t be as much of a bitch in person. That’s not me assaulting another board member. That’s just me stating facts. I then continued posting after his failed no show and have posted hundreds if not thousands of times over the last couple of years since. You have gone out of your way to bring up that one incident scores of times, and you come across as more and more pathetic and desperate every time you do.

But enough about Sucks, let’s talk about you. You are an absolute shit human being and everyone who posts here knows it. You are a disgusting and vile person who brings absolutely nothing to the world except for a massive dose of negative energy. You are a raging, lying, pathetic human who clearly has significant mental issues. You hang out out on this site all day and night posting tens of thousands of times...and every post you make makes you look more and more like the lying, manipulative, wormy, petulant bastard that you are. You’ve made the board a far worse place and you’ve driven away countless quality posters with your idiocy. You come across as someone who has a horrendous alcohol problem and who rages and sucks the life and fun out of everything he encounters. However, in your case, there’s probably no alcohol involved. You are truly just that much of a pathetic and toxic little bitch.

Last edited:
Essentially nothing about what you just posted is true, as usual. Sucks was constantly harassing me for a year and told me he’d harass me in person as well. I said he was merely a shit talking tough guy on here, but he wouldn’t be as much of a bitch in person. That’s not me assaulting another board member. That’s just me stating facts. I then continued posting thousands of times after his failed no show and have posted hundreds if not thousands of times over the last couple of years since. You have gone out of your way to bring up that one incident scores of times, and you come across as more and more pathetic and desperate every time you do.

But enough about Sucks, let’s talk about you. You are an absolute shit human being and everyone who posts here knows it. You are a disgusting and vile person who brings absolutely nothing to the world except for a massive dose of negative energy. You are a raging, lying, pathetic human who clearly has significant mental issues. You hang out out on this site all day and night posting tens of thousands of times...and every post you make makes you look more and more like the lying, manipulative, wormy, petulant bastard that you are. You’ve made the board a far worse place and you’ve driven away countless quality posters with your idiocy. You come across as someone who has a horrendous alcohol problem and who rages and sucks the life and fun out of everything he encounters. However, in your case, there’s probably no alcohol involved. You are truly just that much of a pathetic and toxic little bitch.
Pretty much the way you describe 85 Is exactly what the dungeon thinks of you.

Pretty much the way you describe 85 Is exactly what the dungeon thinks of you.

[roll]

I think that's what's really going on here. He's so butthurt that he's constantly run out of every thread in the Dungeon for being a loser Gator troll that he's redirecting his obvious anger and emotional problems elsewhere.

This thread is the left wing Dungeon summarized perfectly, btw. It was bumped for absolutely no reason by a leftie lunatic that we all have on ignore, I was attacked by chemmie once again unprovoked which lead to him lying about why he was banned by Brandon Friggin Helwig, and now we have bluechip once again going utterly batshit crazy. It's like the past 5 years perfectly summarized in one thread.

Essentially nothing about what you just posted is true, as usual. Sucks was constantly harassing me for a year and told me he’d harass me in person as well. I said he was merely a shit talking tough guy on here, but he wouldn’t be as much of a bitch in person. That’s not me assaulting another board member. That’s just me stating facts. I then continued posting after his failed no show and have posted hundreds if not thousands of times over the last couple of years since. You have gone out of your way to bring up that one incident scores of times, and you come across as more and more pathetic and desperate every time you do.

Agree 1000%

images

ADVERTISEMENT