ADVERTISEMENT

ROLL CALL for Toknight!!!!!!!!!!!

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
I've chatted it up with BJ at almost every home football game this year. The team really needs our support.

Look, I get it. We should be expecting lots of blow outs at home. The pre-conference schedule isn't always sexy. If there was ever a time to come out to UCF basketball games, it's this year. You want to be that fan who saw this team develop and gel throughout this year. We absolutely could be the Cinderella team this year. You want to support it from the beginning. You want brag that you supported this team before the national bandwagon get hitched on our UCF locomotive.

BLAAAAAAACK!

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT17
I'll be watching on ESPN3 somewhere in the air between Sacramento and Phoenix.

How are we only favored by 7... we used to be favored by more than that when we played Mercer back in the good ole' A-Sun days.

Reactions: UCFhonors
How are we only favored by 7... we used to be favored by more than that when we played Mercer back in the good ole' A-Sun days.

I’m hoping my 2nd mortgage gets approved today for that spread. Be like me, bet the house on this one, boys.

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT17
I’m hoping my 2nd mortgage gets approved today for that spread. Be like me, bet the house on this one, boys.

i think you're right but gonna watch this team play a few times before pulling out my wallet...chemistry is important in college bball (but probably not as important as Tacko is)....and Mercer is 1-0 so they already got the jitters out of their system.....we'll soon see...

but for sure it's good to kick off the bball season!!

Reactions: UCFhonors
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT