ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call Pitt

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
I'm flying in and out on Saturday . I couldn't resist. Could be the last time we see Pitt for a while.

There is still a certain amount of payback from the Wandstadt beat down they gave us back in the day at our house. Last year's win was not enough to settle the score. It got us part of the way there. :eek:

I’m going. Taking off from work and leaving Friday morning.

One morning I’m going to get up and just like you, I’ll be like screw this. I’m going to an away game that I wasn’t planning on going to. It’s hard for me to watch my team on TV. Have to be there

Last edited:
I'll be there! Snagged some tickets in 110 for pretty cheap so I'm gonna make the few hours drive.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I might be there. I'll buy tickets there I guess. I'm supposed to be in downtown Pitt that day around 1ish, but life is full of surprises.

I'll be there. Flying up from South Florida on Thursday, returning on Sunday. I have an extra ticket to the game if anyone needs one...

Reactions: Knight Strength
Hey - anybody that wants to meet up for a drink before the game, hit me up with a PM. @GOUCFGO, @Mikesi looking at you. :eyes:

If things are on time, I should be getting downtown just in time for a couple beers then into the game! [cheers]

Man, I am so stoked. This is clearly the most important ball game of the year. And I feel it's a trap game if we're not careful. Hopefully, Pitt hasn't started finding it's mid season stride early this year. Narduzzi's teams are like GOL's - finish stronger later in the season. Can beat up on the ACC after they play us. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: Knight Strength
Actually, due to some new medical issues that cropped up this week that really limits my ability to travel**, I won't be going to Pitt. I should still be flying home for UConn next week though.

Beyond the 2 nose bleed tickets, I had paid for 2 at the Alumni Tailgate. Is it possible to give my 2 Alumni Tailgate tickets to someone else? I figured I'd ask here first. PM if you know. Thanx!

Was going to drive up from Northern Alabama. Flights aren't as easy to come by here than versus Orlando, usually a stop involved, and driving over to Atlanta is a PITA and sometimes no faster (long story). I just can't be traveling that much right now.

Hey - anybody that wants to meet up for a drink before the game, hit me up with a PM. @GOUCFGO, @Mikesi looking at you. :eyes:

If things are on time, I should be getting downtown just in time for a couple beers then into the game! [cheers]

Man, I am so stoked. This is clearly the most important ball game of the year. And I feel it's a trap game if we're not careful. Hopefully, Pitt hasn't started finding it's mid season stride early this year. Narduzzi's teams are like GOL's - finish stronger later in the season. Can beat up on the ACC after they play us. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Hey man! Hope all is well and you thawed out from the Fiesta Bowl and recovered from that crappy loss.

I changed my screename to this old one a few months ago, because I wasn’t getting e-mail updates

Do you still have my number to text me?

I’m thinking about going to the alumni tailgate, but we can throw down a few before or after that. Or I can just blow it off and watch the noontime games

Hey man! Hope all is well and you thawed out from the Fiesta Bowl and recovered from that crappy loss.

I changed my screename to this old one a few months ago, because I wasn’t getting e-mail updates

Do you still have my number to text me?

I’m thinking about going to the alumni tailgate, but we can throw down a few before or after that. Or I can just blow it off and watch the noontime games

Hey bud, Send me a pm with phone. Can’t pm you, looks like it’s disabled?

I must be on the same Friday morning flight as mikes, since I had the same schedule change. Flying back late Sunday afternoon. Meeting my son from Chicago and three of his Pitt friends. We had reservations at the Holiday Inn Express on the North Shore, but snagged a Priceline express deal at the Omni William Penn. As a lifelong Pirate fan, I have traveled to the ‘Burgh at least a dozen times since PNC Park opened in 2001. Very fun city, you guys will love it.

It’s hard to believe that this team completely annihilated us in 2006 and now we are favored by double digits in their city and UCF fans are all over the place

ADVERTISEMENT