ADVERTISEMENT

Russian invasion into Ukraine is imminent

Russia threw a lot of untrained soldiers into the battlefield. This is also the same Russia that got ran out of Afghanistan at the height of their military might when they was the USSR. Maybe they just arent as "mighty" as we thought.
We helped both, don't forget that. And ... Afghanistan didn't turn out so well after either, especially when we ignored them after, when they were a nation of young orphans. Be careful what you wish for. Of course Russia is completely in the wrong. But just like everything we do ...

We helped cause it. And we will help f' it up after too. Sorry, but that's just truth ... history as my witness.

We helped both, don't forget that. And ... Afghanistan didn't turn out so well after either, especially when we ignored them after, when they were a nation of young orphans. Be careful what you wish for. Of course Russia is completely in the wrong. But just like everything we do ...

We helped cause it. And we will help f' it up after too. Sorry, but that's just truth ... history as my witness.
Answers here, but avoids the Covid thread.

#giantcoward

Answers here, but avoids the Covid thread.

#giantcoward
Yes, because you guys are just literally quoting me with entire swaths removed that are 100% context-required!

E.g., taking things like me saying ...
  • "We know FDA approved Ivermectin doses are safe. What we don't know is if human doses of Ivermectin are effective at treating SARS-CoV-2"
And quoting it as ...
  • "Human doses of Ivermectin are effective at treating SARS-CoV-2"
Everyone knows you guys are lying sacks of sh-- that go after people, some of you even in the Dungeon too, and well out-of-bounds.

And eventually you end up goin after even the people who laught with you, and turn you against them.

Yes, because you guys are just literally quoting me with entire swaths removed that are 100% context-required!

E.g., taking things like me saying ...
  • "We know FDA approved Ivermectin doses are safe. What we don't know is if human doses of Ivermectin are effective at treating SARS-CoV-2"
And quoting it as ...
  • "Human doses of Ivermectin are effective at treating SARS-CoV-2"
Everyone knows you guys are lying sacks of sh-- that go after people, some of you even in the Dungeon too, and well out-of-bounds.

And eventually you end up goin after even the people who laught with you, and turn you against them.
What a whiny little baby. I haven’t done any of the things that you said here, you liar. If you want to call others out for that, fine, but it hasn’t come from me.

This is all just one giant ruse and you know it. You’re a massive coward, and you’re just lumping me in to the fray because you cannot, nor do you have the background or intellectual skills, to dispute what has been written.

#Coward

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Knighttime——errrr bchailmary, Boston, crazyhole in heaven, and ucfbs are watching their hero/boy/pussy Vladdy Putin:

1. Start a war he can’t win
2. Get his ass beat continually by a US bankrolled Ukraine
3. On the verge of a coup because he’s stupid AF

Can’t wait.

Knighttime——errrr bchailmary, Boston, crazyhole in heaven, and ucfbs are watching their hero/boy/pussy Vladdy Putin:

1. Start a war he can’t win
2. Get his ass beat continually by a US bankrolled Ukraine
3. On the verge of a coup because he’s stupid AF

Can’t wait.
Love to see it.

Never thought I'd be cheering for Wagner, but regardless of this outcome freedom and democracy wins when Russia and the GOP losses.

Wagner head agrees to stop advance to Moscow but how can they carry on like nothing happened when Putin will eventually want him killed for the embarrassment on the home front ?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Wagner head agrees to stop advance to Moscow but how can they carry on like nothing happened ... ?
The irony of the situation is that the Wagner General who had a temper trantrum was upset by what he viewed as the total incompetience of Putin's defense minister and the state military.

But as Poolside Knight said, it looks like the only thing he accomplished was putting a target on his back.

Russian is society is so weird to me. They don’t seem to have any desire to have a real democracy..just falling in love w the next strong man

Putin guaranteed his safety
Courtesy of a Dungeon member

200.gif

One of the things I thought was weird was the reaction the Wagner fighters got from the Russian people as they drove through Russia on their way to Moscow.

Our Pro-Putin crowd here has been telling us how much he’s universally loved in Russia. But for some strange reason, they were met with cheers or, at worst, indifference.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
One of the things I thought was weird was the reaction the Wagner fighters got from the Russian people as they drove through Russia on their way to Moscow.

Our Pro-Putin crowd here has been telling us how much he’s universally loved in Russia. But for some strange reason, they were met with cheers or, at worst, indifference.

Who could forget this absolute gem from the Buffet Slayer. Unreal how he's always wrong and how he loves to shit all over this country in favor of POS Pussy Putin.

We literally ****ed with Russia and Ukraine, as did NATO, and we're paying the price. And until Americans step back and take responsibility for some of that, this will happen over and over and over again.

Please understand how Putin was easily able to get >>95% of the country to support this war in the first place. Maybe it's because the US has no credibility whatsoever in how it's conducted itself since 1991, including ...

Even helping the Russians undermining democracy in Ukraine too!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT