ADVERTISEMENT

Russian Puppet Trump Pulls Out of INF Nuke Deal with Russia

Russia and America developing new nuclear weaponry and you post it here like it's something you're proud of?

Nukes haven't killed a single person since the end of WW2. Assad killed over 200,000 people with conventional ammunition and chemical weapons for 7 years under Obama's watch.

You're clearly concerned about the right things*

Russia and America developing new nuclear weaponry and you post it here like it's something you're proud of?

Nukes haven't killed a single person since the end of WW2. Assad killed over 200,000 people with conventional ammunition and chemical weapons for 7 years under Obama's watch.

in which Reagan signed...but the usuals will defend anything their Dear Leader does

Wasn’t Reagan an evil and senile?

I get confused when it is or isn’t useful for lefties to call him as a voice of reason, or a minority hating evil bigot

Both are horrible tragic parts of human history. One does not diminish another. Be human.

Both are horrible tragic parts of human history. One does not diminish another. Be human.

I was yelling at Obama to do something to stop Assad. Nothing happened. Red lines were crossed. Hundreds of thousands more died.

Wasn’t Reagan an evil and senile?

I get confused when it is or isn’t useful for lefties to call him as a voice of reason, or a minority hating evil bigot
I am a Reagan fan. You need to stop calling anyone that criticizes Trump ‘a Leftist’. It’s lazy and low brow but then again name calling & false labels is your thing

I am a Reagan fan. You need to stop calling anyone that criticizes Trump ‘a Leftist’. It’s lazy and low brow but then again name calling & false labels is your thing

Actually I don’t care that you don’t like Trump. What I know is that 99% of the stuff you link from Twitter or post is left leaning. Hence my comment.

Stop being so sensitive

in which Reagan signed...but the usuals will defend anything their Dear Leader does
Reagan had to deploy Pershing II, after the Russians had deployed the SS-20 in '79, to get the Russians to the table in the first place. Even Carter was lambasted by NATO for failing to counter the SS-20, and the EU was going to build its own deterrent until Reagan won.

The whole reason we're in this is because we've let the Russians build new, offensive weapondry, while we demonized W. for suggesting to 'counter.' I know a lot of Americans are ignorant of history, but geez!

Even Obama was contemplating this, after his first 6 years of appeasement. Obama argued we needed to design new nukes and delivery systems after the Ukraine. The US media demonized W. for this after the Georgian War, but they lauded Obama after the Ukranian conflict.

When Americans stop blaming Trump and come together on what was already an issue that pre-dates him, we'll finally address the real problem.

Reagan had to deploy Pershing II, after the Russians had deployed the SS-20 in '79, to get the Russians to the table in the first place. Even Carter was lambasted by NATO for failing to counter the SS-20, and the EU was going to build its own deterrent until Reagan won.

The whole reason we're in this is because we've let the Russians build new, offensive weapondry, while we demonized W. for suggesting to 'counter.' I know a lot of Americans are ignorant of history, but geez!

Even Obama was contemplating this, after his first 6 years of appeasement. Obama argued we needed to design new nukes and delivery systems after the Ukraine. The US media demonized W. for this after the Georgian War, but they lauded Obama after the Ukranian conflict.

When Americans stop blaming Trump and come together on what was already an issue that pre-dates him, we'll finally address the real problem.
Appeasement is the wrong term for Obama’s actions. His administration devastated our deterrence capability while getting nothing in return from Russia. It almost couldn’t have been any worse.

Reactions: UCFBS
Appeasement is the wrong term for Obama’s actions. His administration devastated our deterrence capability while getting nothing in return from Russia. It almost couldn’t have been any worse.
Agreed. And then he had to flip 180 degrees. If I could go back to 2012, I would have voted Romney.

Starting with Reagan, I started voting for a Republican for President until I lost faith in W when he ordered an invasion of Iraq "to rid of us Saddam's WMDs" despite worldwide skepticism.

The sad thing about politics today is that many of us who believe in fiscal conservatism and social justice don't feel well served by either major party.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
if russia isnt playing by the rules on the inf deal then i think trump is doing the right thing.

Starting with Reagan, I started voting for a Republican for President until I lost faith in W when he ordered an invasion of Iraq "to rid of us Saddam's WMDs" despite worldwide skepticism.

The sad thing about politics today is that many of us who believe in fiscal conservatism and social justice don't feel well served by either major party.
Neither party serves the American people period imo . They serve themselves and it’s pathetic

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT