ADVERTISEMENT

Sacramento Stephon Clark shooting

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...quested-by-his-family/?utm_term=.5634eb4279ee

one thing i noticed about this article is that they forgot to mention the multiple cars he was breaking into that night. also the fact the helicopter first got sight of him after he was breaking out of a house of an 88 year old man who was asleep at the time.

Im just trying to get an answer from @sirdingydang on this one.

so are all cops racist and yet they should still be the only ones to own guns?

I mean its not like the government would ever shoot up some white college kids or anything like that.

oh wait, we did that.

I mean its not like the government would ever disarm a group of people and then immediately kill them all.

oh wait, we did that.

I guess it wasn't enough for Wayne just to call dingy out on his Facebook page.

This is kinda pathetic, dude. Seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaKnight
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...quested-by-his-family/?utm_term=.5634eb4279ee

one thing i noticed about this article is that they forgot to mention the multiple cars he was breaking into that night. also the fact the helicopter first got sight of him after he was breaking out of a house of an 88 year old man who was asleep at the time.

Never heard that while watching NBC News the other day.

Reactions: UCFWayne
It’s just confusing. Did I piss a prior pissing match with Dingy on this? And three responses to himself.

Time stamp suggests someone hit the Natty Lites

https://nypost.com/2018/03/31/nurse-sacked-for-saying-stephon-clark-deserved-to-be-killed-by-cops/

After Stephon Clark was killed, Faith Linthicum, who worked in labor and delivery at Kaiser Permanente’s Roseville Medical Center, was quick to voice her opinion on Facebook, the Sacramento Bee reported.

“Yeah but he was running from the police jumping over fences and breaking in peoples houses…why run??!!! He deserved it for being stupid,” Linthicum wrote in a comment on a post about Clark’s March 18 death, the paper reported.

Linthicum’s comment was spotted by activist Christina Arechiga, who then circulated it on social media.

I mean its not like the government would ever shoot up some white college kids or anything like that.

oh wait, we did that.
I think more normies are getting tired of the black grievance industry and their BS emotional tirades.

Criminal rap sheet of deceased upstanding citizen Stephon Clark age 22:

Clark had a juvenile court record dating back to 2012, with offenses that include grand theft, robbery and receiving stolen property.

As an adult, he had been charged in four criminal cases since 2014. In 2014, records show, Clark was arrested and charged with felony armed robbery and assault and endangering the life of a child. Court documents indicate that Clark pleaded no contest.

In late 2015, Clark was charged with “pimping” after sheriff’s deputies stopped him and a woman while they were driving in a “high prostitution and crime area” in North Highlands. At the time, both Clark and the woman were on probation, records indicate. Clark pleaded no contest to the charge.

In 2016, Clark was charged with domestic violence “resulting in a traumatic condition” to the victim. The incident happened at a residence in Elk Grove. When police arrived, they found the woman “holding a bag of ice to her face,” according to a narrative by Elk Grove police.

She had suffered “bruising and swelling to her right eye,” it says, and complained of pain in her right elbow. The woman said Clark had punched her.
Clark’s most recent brush with the law occurred earlier this year, when he again was charged with domestic violence. He was unemployed and on probation when he was shot

Criminal rap sheet of deceased upstanding citizen Stephon Clark age 22:

Clark had a juvenile court record dating back to 2012, with offenses that include grand theft, robbery and receiving stolen property.

As an adult, he had been charged in four criminal cases since 2014. In 2014, records show, Clark was arrested and charged with felony armed robbery and assault and endangering the life of a child. Court documents indicate that Clark pleaded no contest.

In late 2015, Clark was charged with “pimping” after sheriff’s deputies stopped him and a woman while they were driving in a “high prostitution and crime area” in North Highlands. At the time, both Clark and the woman were on probation, records indicate. Clark pleaded no contest to the charge.

In 2016, Clark was charged with domestic violence “resulting in a traumatic condition” to the victim. The incident happened at a residence in Elk Grove. When police arrived, they found the woman “holding a bag of ice to her face,” according to a narrative by Elk Grove police.

She had suffered “bruising and swelling to her right eye,” it says, and complained of pain in her right elbow. The woman said Clark had punched her.
Clark’s most recent brush with the law occurred earlier this year, when he again was charged with domestic violence. He was unemployed and on probation when he was shot

K?

He was still unarmed and not at all posing a threat to law enforcement. Even if he wasn't an outstanding member of society, you shouldn't be gunned down by police.

...and yes everyone, I know redice is cray but still...

K?

He was still unarmed and not at all posing a threat to law enforcement. Even if he wasn't an outstanding member of society, you shouldn't be gunned down by police.

...and yes everyone, I know redice is cray but still...

just fuking ignore that racist POS, why are you replying to him

Reactions: UCFWayne
That is very similar to the situation in which Deputy Scott Pine was killed in Windermere. Attempt to stop out with suspicious person and they run. Officer pursues but loses sight of the suspect. Suspect waits in ambush for the officer and kills them.

It’s one of the most dangerous situations for an officer. So they would be looking for any sign of a weapon when they turned the corner. Now, You could question their policies of hot pursuit after losing contact and if they followed policy. At least one local agency here has officers hold after losing contact and form a perimeter. Even then, it’s also tough in the moment to make a quick decision to break off.

As for shots hitting in the back, remember that was what Crump claimed for Michael Brown that was refuted. Also, dynamics being what they are, subjects can twist and spin in the course of being shot and there would be rear entries. Finally, just because someone has their back or side to you doesn’t mean they can’t shoot you.

Which is why it would be smart to wait for the investigation to complete. Because the media is horribly wrong about these things far more than they are right and it doesn’t serve any real semblance of justice to go off with a false foundation.

Reactions: Knight_Light
I'm sure this will again be debated endlessly but there's one simple truth in all of this- if Clark had stopped, put his hands up, and surrendered when ordered by law enforcement during the first encounter, he'd be alive right now. But he didn't, and chose to run instead.

just fuking ignore that racist POS, why are you replying to him
At least Pain has the balls to come out and be an open racist. He says all the things Wayne, Bob, 85, KL, and BT believe without adding in a filter.

eLw7m.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT