ADVERTISEMENT

San Francisco Chronicle calls out Feinstein antics

Hardball.

Hardball would be if an accuser steps forward and claims that Sonia Sotomeyor raped a boy in 1986 and they hold impeachment hearings without the accuser testifying. After all, we can't have a person receiving a lifetime appointment if such an accusation is made and it is important to address the issue

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Wait, so we like newspapers and the MSM again? Or is it only when it fits your particular narrative (i.e., confirmation bias)? I can't keep up.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Hardball would be if an accuser steps forward and claims that Sonia Sotomeyor raped a boy in 1986 and they hold impeachment hearings without the accuser testifying. After all, we can't have a person receiving a lifetime appointment if such an accusation is made and it is important to address the issue
That will probably happen next year. Gotta squeeze this guy in first.

I'm going to have Sad emerge to allege that Chuck Schumer touched him 28 years ago and demand that Schumer resign immediately unless he can offer 100 different forms of proof that he didn't touch Sad.

As a fully accredited member of this online community, I respectfully disagree.

I guess this comes down to one's definition of "fully accredited."

Personally, I think there's only thing that we can all agree on that Crazy is "full" of.

Weak. You aren’t very good at this.

Far be it from me to defend Crazyhole. I rarely, if ever, agree with the guy.

But I'd be careful with quotes like the one you threw out above. He's one of the few Conservatives I've sparred with over the years who knows what the hell he's talking about.

But I'd be careful with quotes like the one you threw out above. He's one of the few Conservatives I've sparred with over the years who knows what the hell he's talking about.
i think they are both just joking with each other

Wait, so we like newspapers and the MSM again? Or is it only when it fits your particular narrative (i.e., confirmation bias)? I can't keep up.
Hyperbole

Just like Democrats refuse to believe NPR and PBS when they quote statistics on guns and actually point out that the violence in Virginia, let alone elsewhere, isn't started by Nazis, and actually interview the ACLU individuals who were there.

I follow the statistics and truth, no matter where they lead. BTW, that editorial was spot-on, including pointing out how the Republicans have caused some of their own issues too.

Still, I'm tired of Democrats destroying lives. This is yet another case of such.

Reactions: Knight_Light

Ill admit, its hard being the smartest, best looking, and most popular guy in the room.

Got dammit, take a lap.

ADVERTISEMENT