ADVERTISEMENT

Santa gives good advice; Mom wants him fired

CommuterBob

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2011
Stuck in traffic
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/12/07/santa-fat-shames-boy/

Santa, when in NC, tells a little porker to "lay off the hamburgers and french fries" which hurt the boy's feelings. Santa apologized, but mom wants him fired.

I'll admit I'm fat, but I wouldn't turn down some encouragement to lose weight form the man in the red suit. I hope she gets nothing but coal for Christmas.

Last edited:
It disgusts when I see young children that can't make their own food decisions obese. There should be parenting courses or something when you're having a kid on how to not shorten your child's lifespan by decades. McDonalds happy meals are not an every day food. Milkshakes are not an every day food. Juice is not healthy, it is not a substitute for water.

How did this news story come out? Did his mom call the news to tell them her bad parental choices were criticized by Santa?

Santa thick too, so he really shouldn't put mini tubs on blast. But having 200 lbs of prepubescent girth on your lap telling you they want some toy that will keep them sedentary (like an itouch or whatever) means that next year his lap will be put through even more stress.

Also, having your kids sit on a grown strange man's lap, who is going to pretend that he will sneak into their house while they are asleep and leave "toys", and confess their moral worth is creepy as hell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT