ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday: USF @UCF M-B-ball 6pm ESPNU

My DVR didn't work. I got home and turned it on and saw UCF walking off the court with the win. Frustrating? Why?

Whew, I was worried about this one. Happy to see the crowd looked good.

I know people are ragging on them for their new highlighter uniform color but they have to try something.

Reactions: ahabmw
That game could have gone either way and we were lucky to win.

My thoughts after watching the game-

Ingram played his butt off. Played like a Leader to me. Seemed frustrated when other players didn’t make the right pass or went in the right position. Player of the game for me.

Milan has a fast pretty stroke but his positioning/quickness to get to a spot isn’t what we need. He couldn’t get open unless it was a missed assignment.

Smith had two fouls in the first few minutes of the game and sat out 90% of the first half. Played great in the second half.

How stupid is the student that popped confetti onto the court after the first shot?!?

The refs were trash but on both sides.

Would love to see one shocking upset this year and to sweep the bulls again.

Reactions: Central Floridave
How stupid is the student that popped confetti onto the court after the first shot?!?

For those that didn't go to or watch the game...students in the first 2 rows threw confetti ON TO THE COURT after the first UCF made basket and that is a technical foul and the cows made their FT.

That one pt almost cost UCF the game.

Confetti-Gate.jpg

He should be more concerned about their 3 point shooting.

Yeah...ignore the giant elephant in the room (cows show just 15.4% from downtown) and then blame the loss on a ref?

That's what you do when you lost your 9th straight game to UCF!!

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT