ADVERTISEMENT

Saudi’s Killed Jounalist

This is today from a WaPo interview. Will any of the people on this board who flew into hysterics now recant?

President Trump strongly criticized Saudi Arabia’s explanation for the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi late Saturday, saying that “obviously there’s been deception, and there’s been lies.”

This is today from a WaPo interview. Will any of the people on this board who flew into hysterics now recant?

President Trump strongly criticized Saudi Arabia’s explanation for the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi late Saturday, saying that “obviously there’s been deception, and there’s been lies.”
The article continued...

"
He did not call for the ouster of Mohammed and instead praised his leadership, calling the prince “a strong person, he has very good control.”

“He’s seen as a person who can keep things under check,” he said. “I mean that in a positive way.”

Just in case anyone thought 85 would post an honest summary of an article involving Trump. You can be assured this post was just like all the others, untrustworthy.

The article continued...

"
He did not call for the ouster of Mohammed and instead praised his leadership, calling the prince “a strong person, he has very good control.”

“He’s seen as a person who can keep things under check,” he said. “I mean that in a positive way.”

Just in case anyone thought 85 would post an honest summary of an article involving Trump. You can be assured this post was just like all the others, untrustworthy.

How is that relevant? I know you love flying into hysterics and being unreasonable, but calling for the ouster of MBS and upheaval in country is not a wise thing to do. In fact it'd be reckless and stupid.

You're so obsessed with crying about Trump that you literally cannot pause to give credit when due.

Faux hysterics

How is that relevant? I know you love flying into hysterics and being unreasonable, but calling for the ouster of MBS and upheaval in country is not a wise thing to do. In fact it'd be reckless and stupid.

You're so obsessed with crying about Trump that you literally cannot pause to give credit when due.

Faux hysterics

You knew what the rest of the article said. You didn't post it because you're an untrustworthy poster. People already know they can dismiss your posts as mindless spin.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
You knew what the rest of the article said. You didn't post it because you're an untrustworthy poster. People already know they can dismiss your posts as mindless spin.

First off I think this type of troll personal attack is an affront to the new rules put forth by BG. Sad to see you back to your old ways so fast.

Second, it wasn’t relevant to the point I was making. Only people who fly mindlessly into hystericsabout everything Trump related would think that calling for an overthrow of the current succession plan is a wise idea.

It’s utterly irrelevant but you used it since you are again grasping at straws

First off I think this type of troll personal attack is an affront to the new rules put forth by BG. Sad to see you back to your old ways so fast.

Second, it wasn’t relevant to the point I was making. Only people who fly mindlessly into hystericsabout everything Trump related would think that calling for an overthrow of the current succession plan is a wise idea.

What a fuking joke.

@BG_Knightmare why is 85 still allowed to post here, and what happened to his blatant call out thread that 85 posted in clear violation or the rules for the 3rd time since his time out?

Why was the thread he posted deleted, with no punishment handed out?

How is he so dumb?

Oh did we suddenly forget to read on for further context?

This is what was actually said despite the bullshit clickbait headline

"The #KhashoggiMurder was immoral," Rubio wrote on Twitter. "But it was also disrepectful to Trump & those of us who have supported the strategic alliance with the Saudi’s.

Which is- absolutely true

Oh did we suddenly forget to read on for further context?

This is what was actually said despite the bullshit clickbait headline

"The #KhashoggiMurder was immoral," Rubio wrote on Twitter. "But it was also disrepectful to Trump & those of us who have supported the strategic alliance with the Saudi’s.

I read it. It’s still dumb.

Pointing out that something posted on this board is misleading or untrue is not a personal attack. Pointing out that someone regularly intentionally posts misleading or untruthful snippets of information is not a personal attack.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Pointing out that something posted on this board is misleading or untrue is not a personal attack. Pointing out that someone regularly intentionally posts misleading or untruthful snippets of information is not a personal attack.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Says the guy who literally just posted a misleading Tweet headline

[roll]

I agree. It clearly shows the Crowned Prince felt he had Trump and his son-in-law so deep in his pocket, he could literally 'get away with murder' without fear of jeopardizing US support.

Whether he's right or not remains to be seen. But Congress isn't looking the other way. Even the Republicans in Congress seem genuinely outraged at Khashoggi's assassination--as they should be.

I agree. It clearly shows the Crowned Prince felt he had Trump and his son-in-law so deep in his pocket, he could literally 'get away with murder' without fear of jeopardizing US support.

Whether he's right or not remains to be seen. But Congress isn't looking the other way. Even the Republicans in Congress seem genuinely outraged at Khashoggi's assassination--as they should be.

What do you mean “even the Republicans”? They’ve been the loudest in demanding punishment, including Lindsay Graham who has been waging a war of words against KSA for two weeks now.

Rubio was one of the first to say that things will drastically change with KSA. Yet people in this thread very typically think it’s cool to dump on him and call him stupid.

Republicans in Congress get outraged a lot but at the end of the day they are bootlickers for Trump

What do you mean “even the Republicans”? They’ve been the loudest in demanding punishment, including Lindsay Graham who has been waging a war of words against KSA for two weeks now.

Rubio was one of the first to say that things will drastically change with KSA.

It illustrates just how far down in the Authoritarian crapper Trump's foreign policy has sunk when we applaud Republicans for 'courageously taking a stand' against the defacto ruler of Saudi Arabia who ordered the assassination of a 'troublesome' journalist inside one of his own Consulates no less.

Way to go, Lindsay!!! Attaboy Mark!!! :clap: :smiley:

This was from Trump today and moments after, Pompeo directly named Royal Court operatives who US intelligence have placed in fault here

Another bad day for those suffering from TDS and needing to cry about Trump on every issue

The sons of the assassinated man get condolences from the person who ordered his death so he can get a photo opp. These are not American values.

This was from Trump today and moments after, Pompeo directly named Royal Court operatives who US intelligence have placed in fault here

Another bad day for those suffering from TDS and needing to cry about Trump on every issue

so is trump now saying that saudi arabia did order the killing? if so, he needs to act.

so is trump now saying that saudi arabia did order the killing? if so, he needs to act.
What he should do is say "we look forward to building a relationship with Saudi Arabia but you're in time out for 6-12 months we will resume communications at that time. Every act like this in the future will carry longer penalties until the point where the US will no longer interact diplomatically with your country."

Another bad day for those ... needing to cry about Trump on every issue

Right on! [thumb2]

Our President said that "nobody likes what happened." You can't represent the Free World and American Values any stronger than that by golly!!!

He also said he'd leave it to Congress regarding what should be done about it.

The latest example of leadership that gives you goosebumps, right 85? :)

Right on! [thumb2]

Our President said that "nobody likes what happened." You can't represent the Free World and American Values any stronger than that by golly!!!

He also said he'd leave it to Congress regarding what should be done about it.

The latest example of leadership that gives you goosebumps, right 85? :)

OMG!!!!

Wanting to act in coordination with Congress? How terrible! He’s such a meanie! Wahhh!!!

i want the guy that the left has told me is literally hitler ....

Typical Hogwash from one of the Usual Suspects.

From reading Hitler's psych profile one might get the impression that Trump is behaving in ways that are similar to how Hitler was able to solidify his power in Germany. But please spare us your hyperbolic grandstanding that "the left" said he's "literally Hitler."

...to basically do whatever he wants whenever he wants to.

Does whatever he wants?!?!?! Goodness, have you been paying attention? Trump does that with regularity for crying out loud.

But his supporters take all of his outrageous behavior in stride -- particularly the daily lies -- because they (and Trump himself) view him as they would a TV character on 'The Apprentice' or 'WWE Smackdown.' Trump doesn't give a sh*t about our Country or the honor and dignity of the Presidency. It's ALL about HIM and all part of The Show for folks like Wayne to sit back and enjoy.

From reading Hitler's psych profile one might get the impression that Trump is behaving in ways that are similar to how Hitler was able to solidify his power in Germany. But please spare us your hyperbolic grandstanding that "the left" said he's "literally Hitler."

Does whatever he wants?!?!?! Goodness, have you been paying attention? Trump does that with regularity for crying out loud.

But his supporters take all of his outrageous behavior in stride -- particularly the daily lies -- because they (and Trump himself) view him as they would a TV character on 'The Apprentice' or 'WWE Smackdown.' Trump doesn't give a sh*t about our Country or the honor and dignity of the Presidency. It's ALL about HIM and all part of The Show for folks like Wayne to sit back and enjoy.
im sorry you suffer from a case of tds. i hope you are able to come to terms with it soon, otherwise its going to be a long 6 years.

You created a thread trying to “hint” that Trump just might be a modern day Hitler. What little credibility you had here (very little) is gone. Please stop crying when people call you out for hyperbolic nonsense after your Hitler post.

Thanks

Reactions: UCFWayne
The Saudi Crowned Prince said the killing of Khashoggi was "a heinous crime," distancing himself from the murder.

I guess when your family is filthy rich and you find yourself running the country at age 33, you believe you're invincible and can talk your way out of any accountability for what happened.

Does this guy really think that everyone in the world is stupid enough to believe he didn't order the hit? Good grief, you don't have to be an ace detective to figure this one out given what the authorities have already pieced together and shared about the case.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Yeah, stuff coming out of Turkey is questionable....

.....if you ignore everything the Turkish police originally reported about Khashoggi's disappearance that the Saudis vehemently denied when the news first broke.

Yeah, stuff coming out of Turkey is questionable....

.....if you ignore everything the Turkish police originally reported about Khashoggi's disappearance that the Saudis vehemently denied when the news first broke.

Erdogan has arrested 48,000 people in the wake of the failed 2016 “coup” and its mainly peopl who spoke out against him or generally posed a threat to his now dictatorial rule.

But sure, go ahead and believe everything he says. :rolleyes:

I’ll wait for something more credible that is not being pushed by “pro-government media”

But sure, go ahead and believe everything he says. :rolleyes:

I’ll wait for something more credible that is not being pushed by “pro-government media”

Good to hear you're so 'open minded.' :)

Regardless of how dead-on (pardon the pun) the Turkish authorities have been regarding this case, let's hold off forming any opinions regarding the conflicting stories between the Turks and the Saudis. You never know, right?

Here's a brief rundown of what the Saudi Government has shared with the World since the journalist's disappearance:
1) He left the consulate unnoticed from a back entrance;
2) Okay, actually he died an accidental death following a fist fight;
3) Okay, okay, actually he died an accidental death following a botched interrogation by a rogue group;
4) The body? um, we'll get back to you after our thorough investigation has been completed.

ADVERTISEMENT