ADVERTISEMENT

School Shooting - Coral Springs

This is why you let these kids say their piece, pretend like you are listening to them, and go on with your day.
have you heard the latest trend that kids are doing now?

snorting condoms up their noses and pulling them out their mouth.

but we should let them vote and decide gun policy.....

have you heard the latest trend that kids are doing now?

snorting condoms up their noses and pulling them out their mouth.

but we should let them vote and decide gun policy.....

Lol kids are so dumb these days!!!11

You really hold the crown for most impressive logical fallacies on here.

Lol kids are so dumb these days!!!11

You really hold the crown for most impressive logical fallacies on here.

I wouldn't say "these days" ..... I would say it's been that way for a long time. They are emotional and lack experience ... which is why they aren't allowed to do much without parental consent until 18 ... and sometimes 21.

Reactions: UCFWayne
You do realize I can pull up a list a mile long of stupid shit that adults have done, right?

No of course you don't realize that. This is Wayne we are talking about.
all i was saying is that by and large kids are immature and there is a reason we dont let them vote or enjoy other privileges. yet there was a call by a few in the msm to allow them to vote on gun rights for some reason.

do you really disagree with that statement or are you just being a dick?

all i was saying is that by and large kids are immature and there is a reason we dont let them vote or enjoy other privileges. yet there was a call by a few in the msm to allow them to vote on gun rights for some reason.

do you really disagree with that statement or are you just being a dick?

Not disagreeing with your statement and not being a dick I'm pointing
out a logical fallacy of you trying to equate snorting condoms to gun control simply because both of them are advocated by the same demographic.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Not disagreeing with your statement and not being a dick I'm pointing
out a logical fallacy of you trying to equate snorting condoms to gun control simply because both of them are advocated by the same demographic.

The government won't even let them claim themselves as independent on financial aid forms until they are 26 ... unless they get married or join the military.

I guess that tells you what the government thinks about their independence?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-new-security-measure-clear-backpacks-n862176

“My new backpack is almost as transparent as the NRA's agenda,” wrote Lauren Hogg

she wanted more government security and she got it

Cant wait till these same kids whine when they try to bring a non-clear bag into a NFL game or even a UCF Game.

Welcome to the real world. (Heck, lots of school districts have required clear backpacks for quite sometime).

https://www.qacps.org/cms/lib02/MD01001006/Centricity/Domain/1442/backpacksinschools.pdf

those kids have gotten under Marco Rubio’s skin so much , much more than Chris Christie or any elected Democrat ever has. I would hedge a bet that his political future outside the Senate is done. The political account ‘Reagan Battalion’ is run by one of his SuperPac guys and it’s been on a Trump like meltdown since Parkland.

Cant wait till these same kids whine when they try to bring a non-clear bag into a NFL game or even a UCF Game.

Welcome to the real world. (Heck, lots of school districts have required clear backpacks for quite sometime).

https://www.qacps.org/cms/lib02/MD01001006/Centricity/Domain/1442/backpacksinschools.pdf

LOL. Conservatives getting triggered over kids whining about clear bags. Cute.

News flash! Everyone whines about clear bags. I'm assuming you've been to a sporting event recently. The amount of disgruntled people who haven't realized the clear bag policy is amusing.

News flash! Everyone whines about clear bags. I'm assuming you've been to a sporting event recently. The amount of disgruntled people who haven't realized the clear bag policy is amusing.
never whined about my clear bag, i love it. gets me through lines faster

Who is triggered? I think we're merely pointing out the sheer levels of irony considering a few of these kids have outright lied and personally assailed people to convince others to erode the constitutional rights of innocent, legal gun owners, and then going into shitfits over being required to wear a clear backpack and claiming it violates their rights.

Mandating unwelcomed restrictions on everyone, based upon the actions of a few. It's not right man!

No, Conservatives are laughing because the kids are complaining about 'paying the price' for other people 'being irresponsible, not them.'

I.e., that's all everyday, law abiding citizens!

Especially gun owners, who don't commit the crimes here in the US, not remotely, and definitely not with rifles. The full statistics don't lie on this, far from it!

Yes. But the mouthpieces whining about it are just proving the Conservatives correct.

Everyone wants to tell everyone else what to do, as long as they are not impacted.

those kids have gotten under Marco Rubio’s skin so much , much more than Chris Christie or any elected Democrat ever has. I would hedge a bet that his political future outside the Senate is done. The political account ‘Reagan Battalion’ is run by one of his SuperPac guys and it’s been on a Trump like meltdown since Parkland.

By the way ... out of all the things that have happened after the shooting ... this one may quietly be the saddest.

Marco Rubio went on that town hall to listen to the people and the kids and offer up what his ideas were in the past and some ideas he is pushing forward. It was something we want ALL of our politicians to do. You have to realize that because of this political environment, ESPECIALLY with how toxic the left is these days with their chants, protests, etc, I'm 100% positive that Rubio was advised by multiple people to NOT do that town hall.

He did it .... because he thought it was the right thing to do. And he got crucified for it ... and continues to get crucified for it by these spoiled little brats all over twitter.

Realize this .... NOBODY will do those town halls like that any longer after the way Rubio has been treated. EVER. And that is a shame. Those kids think they won a prize?

By the way ... out of all the things that have happened after the shooting ... this one may quietly be the saddest.

Marco Rubio went on that town hall to listen to the people and the kids and offer up what his ideas were in the past and some ideas he is pushing forward. It was something we want ALL of our politicians to do. You have to realize that because of this political environment, ESPECIALLY with how toxic the left is these days with their chants, protests, etc, I'm 100% positive that Rubio was advised by multiple people to NOT do that town hall.

He did it .... because he thought it was the right thing to do. And he got crucified for it ... and continues to get crucified for it by these spoiled little brats all over twitter.

Realize this .... NOBODY will do those town halls like that any longer after the way Rubio has been treated. EVER. And that is a shame. Those kids think they won a prize?
that town hall was a complete sham. i doubt many politicians will sign up to do those in the future

Reactions: UCFBS

What has Marco done to them to show they are getting under his skin? I haven't heard anything and I'm sure if he was attacking them it would be huge news.

No, Conservatives are laughing because the kids are complaining about 'paying the price' for other people 'being irresponsible, not them.'

I.e., that's all everyday, law abiding citizens!

Especially gun owners, who don't commit the crimes here in the US, not remotely, and definitely not with rifles. The full statistics don't lie on this, far from it!

Yes. But the mouthpieces whining about it are just proving the Conservatives correct.

Everyone wants to tell everyone else what to do, as long as they are not impacted.

Its hilarious that it went over the so-called educated bk's head.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
What has Marco done to them to show they are getting under his skin? I haven't heard anything and I'm sure if he was attacking them it would be huge news.
Probably a poor choice of words. What he probably meant (and he can correct me if I'm wrong), is that ...

- Rubio participated, he listened, he cared
- Rubio isn't a typical, pro-gun conservative

But ...

- The sponsors of these events have an anti-Republican agenda
- And that means Rubio is pro-NRA, pro-gun, anti-kid, because he's a Republican

Pretty much the entire reason why everyone considers this whole thing a political sham. They can try to put asterisks on it, but Rubio is pretty much destroyed -- more so than other Republicans, because he actually cared, sadly enough. I'd say race plays a part too, as a non-white person gets extra insults for being a Republican, but I won't go deeper on that.

The only way out of this for Rubio is to become a Democratic member, turning his seat into a +2 (+1 Dem, -1 Pub) flip for the Democratic party. That's the agenda here, and quite sad.

A second parkland survivor just committed suicide, and you have this thread full of red hats calling these kids "Nazis" and "douches".

Insane.

ADVERTISEMENT