ADVERTISEMENT

School Shooting - Coral Springs

still trying to figure out which optic im going to throw on my evil black ar15. im leaning towards magnified, but cant deny how awesome red dots can be.

Go with a 1-4x variable like the Bushnell or a vortex strike eagle (1-6x). Almost the best of both worlds.

Has anyone ever shot at 1,000 yards? There is a range in Myakka City with that distance but I keep getting lazy and never go there.

Yesterday Bernie Sanders went on the Sunday AM shows to again push total lies that Democrats have invented to push for gun control that goes beyond "common sense". Even despite having this claim outright destroyed by left leaning PolitiFact last year, they're still pushing it.

If these dolts want a debate then fine. But it's kind of hard to do so when every entry from them begins with accusing the NRA of being a terrorist organization and citing absolute lies as facts.

Are 40% of gun sales done so without background checks? NO
http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...gun-sales-lack-background-checks-new-data-sa/

Yesterday Bernie Sanders went on the Sunday AM shows to again push total lies that Democrats have invented to push for gun control that goes beyond "common sense". Even despite having this claim outright destroyed by left leaning PolitiFact last year, they're still pushing it.

If these dolts want a debate then fine. But it's kind of hard to do so when every entry from them begins with accusing the NRA of being a terrorist organization and citing absolute lies as facts.

Are 40% of gun sales done so without background checks? NO
http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...gun-sales-lack-background-checks-new-data-sa/

Politicians lie and spin numbers?! You don't say?!

Politicians lie and spin numbers?! You don't say?!

This really isn't the typical "politicians lie" area though. These cretins are going on national TV and some are throwing around accusations about who "has blood on their hands" and "wants children to die". And they're using invented facts (lies) like these to assist in doing that.

It's a valid point. If the lefties in Congress REALLY want a sane, rationale debate about "common sense" laws that could actually stop mass shootings while not destroying the 2nd Amendment, then the hyperbole and lies need to stop.

This really isn't the typical "politicians lie" area though. These cretins are going on national TV and some are throwing around accusations about who "has blood on their hands" and "wants children to die". And they're using invented facts (lies) like these to assist in doing that.

It's a valid point. If the lefties in Congress REALLY want a sane, rationale debate about "common sense" laws that could actually stop mass shootings while not destroying the 2nd Amendment, then the hyperbole and lies need to stop.

Oh - so like when conservative politicians go on TV about abortion? It's the exact same thing - you just don't agree with what they're saying.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Oh - so like when conservative politicians go on TV about abortion? It's the exact same thing - you just don't agree with what they're saying.

HOW DARE YOU MENTION ABORTION, THIS IS ABOUT GUNZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways. What exactly are you talking about? Most conservatives say that they view abortion to be immoral and a violation of the 10th Amendment.

This was chemmie's idea to fix the problem:

"Major gun buyback programs.
Major background checks.
Major jail sentences for gun crimes.
Major fines and jail sentences for owning unregistered guns.
Required gun registration for every gun sold, at a fee.
Major taxes on guns and ammo.
Required gun proficiency testing, yearly, for a major fee.
Required gun classes to obtain a gun owners license, at a major fee.

Basically, if you want to own an object that has no purpose but to kill, you have to pay for it, be trained for it, demonstrate proficiency of it, and continue being educated on that weapon for the future."

Basically chemmie hates poor people. chemmie thinks only minorities and people are color are poor, so he definitely hates them too.

This was chemmie's idea to fix the problem:

"Major gun buyback programs.
Major background checks.
Major jail sentences for gun crimes.
Major fines and jail sentences for owning unregistered guns.
Required gun registration for every gun sold, at a fee.
Major taxes on guns and ammo.
Required gun proficiency testing, yearly, for a major fee.
Required gun classes to obtain a gun owners license, at a major fee.

Basically, if you want to own an object that has no purpose but to kill, you have to pay for it, be trained for it, demonstrate proficiency of it, and continue being educated on that weapon for the future."

Basically chemmie hates poor people. chemmie thinks only minorities and people are color are poor, so he definitely hates them too.

He'll just then demand that Congress pass a "major" new spending bill to help subsidize the millions of people who can't afford any of his newly implemented measures.

And in the end, criminals won't pay a cent.

Reactions: UCFWayne
for those that want to ban guns and require buy backs i have a question for you.

weve been told for years that it is impossible to round up and deport 12 million illegal immigrants. how exactly would it be possible to round up the roughly 300 million guns and a trillion rounds of ammo?

for those that want to ban guns and require buy backs i have a question for you.

weve been told for years that it is impossible to round up and deport 12 million illegal immigrants. how exactly would it be possible to round up the roughly 300 million guns and a trillion rounds of ammo?

Well - I'm not for that and I don't think it's even possible, although I wouldn't be opposed to a voluntary buy back program. However - the difference is one is a living being and one is an inanimate object.

So looks like that white nationalist thing was all made up and the AP and ABC fell for it. Good thing these are respected news outlets that report the news and not sensationalist tabloids that report on whatever tweets fit their political agenda the best...

Reactions: UCFWayne
Well - I'm not for that and I don't think it's even possible, although I wouldn't be opposed to a voluntary buy back program. However - the difference is one is a living being and one is an inanimate object.

There are voluntary gun buy back programs all the time. They're a joke. Typically it's just people turning in old guns for cash to go towards a new gun.

It also misses the point that the people participating are law abiding and the least of your troubles.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-gun-buyback-standalone-20170208-story.html
voluntary gun buy back programs happen all the time, and all over the country. i believe orange county does one every single year. very few guns ever get turned in.

"The first buyback brought in 225 firearms and 32 pellet guns. Last year’s event yielded at least 90 firearms."

I don’t disagree with you and I’m not saying they’re right, but they’re learning from the Trump playbook. It doesn’t matter what you say, facts don’t matter, it just matters how you say it.

It’s the world we live in. Emotional responses and playing off people’s fears are how you get elected and get your agenda across. The Bernie Sanders crowd is just adopting this tactic and it might be working because as the graphic above shows, it’s different this time.

I don’t disagree with you and I’m not saying they’re right, but they’re learning from the Trump playbook. It doesn’t matter what you say, facts don’t matter, it just matters how you say it.

It’s the world we live in. Emotional responses and playing off people’s fears are how you get elected and get your agenda across. The Bernie Sanders crowd is just adopting this tactic and it might be working because as the graphic above shows, it’s different this time.

Lol. Did you just start paying attention to politics? This isn't the Trump playbook .

Lol. Did you just start paying attention to politics? This isn't the Trump playbook .

You know what I mean. No way Ted Cruz or Rubio gets elected saying the things Trump said because they couldnt deliver them in the same manner. It’s all about showmanship now. I disagree that it was always like this. People used to actually want policy proposals. Now it’s just whose is louder and flashier.

Last edited:
this crap has been going on since the founding of the constitutional congress. trump is just the latest to do it bigger than most because of his history in and around reality tv.

You know what I mean. No way Ted Cruz or Rubio gets elected saying the things Trump said because they couldnt deliver them in the same manner. It’s all about showmanship now. I disagree that it was always like this. People used to actually want policy proposals. Now it’s just whose is louder and flashier.

COMMANCHO 2020! SPONSORED BY BRAWNDO, THE THIRST MUTILATOR!

cnn is fake news. didnt bother watching. there are kids saying they werent allowed to ask the questions they really wanted to and were told to stick to the script.

ADVERTISEMENT