ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost will be on Open Mike with Bianchi and Kravitz at 8:15 a.m. Thursday morning

MBianchi

Three-Star Recruit
Sep 11, 2002
Coach Scott Frost will be on Open Mike with Mike Bianchi and Brandon Kravitz at 8:15 a.m. to discuss his controversial comments in USA Today about UCF's national-championship proclamation along with other topics. You can listen on FM 96.9 and AM 740 or here: bit.ly/stream969

Leave questions for Coach Frost and we will ask as many as we can.

Tell him that if he doesn't think UCF should consider themselves a NC, then he and his staff should give back the NC bonuses.

Reactions: Nyght Shadow
Coach Scott Frost will be on Open Mike with Mike Bianchi and Brandon Kravitz at 8:15 a.m. to discuss his controversial comments in USA Today about UCF's national-championship proclamation along with other topics. You can listen on FM 96.9 and AM 740 or here: bit.ly/stream969

What does he think about his AD providing Ohio State and Michigan Bulletin board fodder???

From the Omaha World-Herald:

We’re gonna run that uptempo offense we saw (at the spring game), and we’re gonna get the Blackshirts back to being Blackshirts. And that’s extremely important,” Moos said. “You’ve got Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh thinking, ‘We better put a little more into that Nebraska game coming up.’ And that’s the way we want it. They’re running a little bit scared right now. And they won’t admit it. We’ll leave that at that.

Reactions: Mikesi
This is related to a different comment, but would not the best recourse to questions about the Nat Championship just be: "I loved my time at UCF and I loved the players. But now I am at Nebraska and I am going to focus on Nebraska and let UCF handle the questions on that matter".

Other question: Do you feel you had more freedom to create new culture at UCF than Nebraska seeing as Nebraska has 100 years of tradition and UCF had practically none.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Really think Frost is a great coach and guy. I understand him leaving for his alma mater and tons of money. Success is something we all want and 35 million is enough money to live a great life with your family. And keeping it quiet is the best way to play those situations and he played it perfectly.

What I don't understand is why Frost wants a relationship with UCF fans, what he's going to do to maintain a relationship, or how it's mutually beneficial.

Concerning his NC comments, at this point, he's either going to be unclear, which means he doesn't support us as NCs or he's going to have a hard time back tracking to clarify he does believe we're NCs. This interview must be really important to him.

Reactions: BigXIIOrBust
Really think Frost is a great coach and guy. I understand him leaving for his alma mater and tons of money. Success is something we all want and 35 million is enough money to live a great life with your family. And keeping it quiet is the best way to play those situations and he played it perfectly.

What I don't understand is why Frost wants a relationship with UCF fans, what he's going to do to maintain a relationship, or how it's mutually beneficial.

Concerning his NC comments, at this point, he's either going to be unclear, which means he doesn't support us as NCs or he's going to have a hard time back tracking to clarify he does believe we're NCs. This interview must be really important to him.
bc as much as his recent comments were unnecessary and Nebraska zombie narrative like him returning was in the prophesy I think he has a level of guilt of leaving after only 2 years. He's no Brian Kelly.

What's more ludicrous?

Claiming a national championship with feverish authority or your current fanbase printing a comic book detailing your clandestine hiring process?

Please thank him for his time here.

This is what I'm visualizing on my drive in tomorrow morning:

8gDjzze.gif

"Bulldog from the top rope!"

I got a case of Miller Lite with your name on it brother. Don't disappoint.

Charge On!

He's tone deaf man. Same guy who already made up his mind, is "torn", and wears this pregame for an AAC Championship game AT HOME.
884432838.jpg.0.jpg

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Ask: What are his expectations for the year?
What was the reason for his recent comments?
Who won the NCAA Football National title last year? (Trick question, NCAA doesn't award one)
If he mentions a school and does not mention UCF, ask if he will return his bonus and ring.
Then thank him for the National Championship
Ask if he accidentally got Notre Dame's shipment of shoes

Who cares about Scott Frost now? Why is he even on the radio in Orlando? I doubt anyone cares....
Because Bianchi has a man crush on Frost and needs ratings. They are buddies. When Bianchi approached Frost while being interviewed during a Peach Bowl practice, Scott smiled in a very genuine manner at Bianchi,

He said, “Hey!! How have you been?”

He actually respects Bianchi a lot as a reporter.

Nothing wrong with that. Just saying

Bianchi asked Frost to come on several weeks ago. This interview was planned way before. Bianchi announced it on his radio show, so why is he acting surprised??

Bianchi’s people have contacted Frost, not vice versa

Frost could care less about pissing off UCF people. Hasn’t he already proven that other than coaching the Peach Bowl which benefited him a lot as well?

Last edited:
Is he willing to donate his national championship bonus to charity since he doesn't believe it happened?

ADVERTISEMENT