ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost will be on Open Mike with Bianchi and Kravitz at 8:15 a.m. Thursday morning

Hmmm, suspect they will continue sniffing around the sunshine state, don't trust them as far as you can throw em......And yes we did more for him than he did for us!!!!

Hmmm, suspect they will continue sniffing around the sunshine state, don't trust them as far as you can throw em......And yes we did more for him than he did for us!!!!

Ya good luck with that especially after a year removed from the state. It's hard to pull kids away from this state especially to move to BFE

Geez.,, just go to a damn state high school track meet and put up signs:

“Speed wanted at Nobraska!

“Need for speed! Sign up here!!

“Can you run fast? If so, sign here!”

How desperate and tacky

They probably are getting desperate......
A very odd tweet to say the least. I haven’t seen anything like it and don’t know what it means about their present players and new recruits. Either they don’t have enough speed or they are just wanting a bunch more

No disputing that and for that I am gratefull....but consider this, If AD DW didn't give CSF a golden opportunity to coach UCF, Is he making $5m a year at Nobraska today??? I think NOT!
Well to be fair, I wouldn’t call taking over a 0-12 program a golden opportunity. Especially when you look at how recruiting under O’leary fell off the last couple years before Frost came in.

Also, if it wasn’t going to be Nebraska it was going to be Florida. Or possibly Oregon, FSU, Tennessee ect. Just so happens he wanted to go home.

You goes should just be excited for the coming season. I mean obviously Josh Heuple is a better coach. Obviously he brought in a better staff. Obviously he is installing the greatest offense in college football. UCF fans should be pumped!

Well to be fair, I wouldn’t call taking over a 0-12 program a golden opportunity. Especially when you look at how recruiting under O’leary fell off the last couple years before Frost came in.

Also, if it wasn’t going to be Nebraska it was going to be Florida. Or possibly Oregon, FSU, Tennessee ect. Just so happens he wanted to go home.

You goes should just be excited for the coming season. I mean obviously Josh Heuple is a better coach. Obviously he brought in a better staff. Obviously he is installing the greatest offense in college football. UCF fans should be pumped!

Just take your troll hat off for 1 minute. Not a golden opportunity????? He doesn't accomplish what he did anywhere but UCF. That 0-12 is meaningless when you have a checked out head coach who requested to leave the year prior but stayed out of obligation. Plenty of talent with zero leadership. Frost was very strategic in choosing UCF, and was ecstatic at the opportunity. Do you have any clue how many O'Leary recruits Frost won with??????? You did get the part right about our new staff, and a more potent offense and the fact that we are pumped. The part you left out is that our AD runs freaking circles around that clown who mismanaged the athletic department at his last university and is about as dumb as a stump when it comes to pissing off and motivating the competition. Please stop the nonsense and just go away.

A very odd tweet to say the least. I haven’t seen anything like it and don’t know what it means about their present players and new recruits. Either they don’t have enough speed or they are just wanting a bunch more

It probably means that they are not attracting the type of speed at skill positions they need to be successful.......

Reactions: Mikesi
It probably means that they are not attracting the type of speed at skill positions they need to be successful.......
Yep... and then there’s the defense. You have to play defense in football sometimes.

Not sure if they have realized that yet amongst all the offensive hype

Reactions: JAFFX2
I honestly think that the coaches of the best teams in the Big-10 are going to really take the opportunity to destroy/run up the scores on Golden boy Frost’s Nobraska whenever given the opportunity. That could really destroy the morale of a team that badly needs a morale boosting

Thank Bill Moos for that.

Danny's new twitter pic

MGvDN8.png

Just take your troll hat off for 1 minute. Not a golden opportunity????? He doesn't accomplish what he did anywhere but UCF. That 0-12 is meaningless when you have a checked out head coach who requested to leave the year prior but stayed out of obligation. Plenty of talent with zero leadership. Frost was very strategic in choosing UCF, and was ecstatic at the opportunity. Do you have any clue how many O'Leary recruits Frost won with??????? You did get the part right about our new staff, and a more potent offense and the fact that we are pumped. The part you left out is that our AD runs freaking circles around that clown who mismanaged the athletic department at his last university and is about as dumb as a stump when it comes to pissing off and motivating the competition. Please stop the nonsense and just go away.
I’m not doubting that choosing a school like UCF wasn’t a good choice for him. But it definitely wasn’t a Golden opportunity.

I mean look at Lane Kiffen right now.

Let’s not act like the only G5 school that can ever have success is UCF. Frost had to rebuild a broken program and if anything left Heuple a golden opportunity.

Heuple is going to be a hot name very soon. I mean look at his incredible offenses. Look at his incredible staff! I’m thinking a repeat of the MNC?

I’m not doubting that choosing a school like UCF wasn’t a good choice for him. But it definitely wasn’t a Golden opportunity.

I mean look at Lane Kiffen right now.

Let’s not act like the only G5 school that can ever have success is UCF. Frost had to rebuild a broken program and if anything left Heuple a golden opportunity.

Heuple is going to be a hot name very soon. I mean look at his incredible offenses. Look at his incredible staff! I’m thinking a repeat of the MNC?

Seriously Lane Kiffen??? what has he done? What has FAU ever done? What G5 has had as much success as UCF in the last decade?

Last edited:
Meh.. That’s pure speculation. Tennessee??? Not a chance in hell.
It isn’t speculation though. Florida wanted Frost. Frost said no. Ask FSU fans what happened when Jimbo was threatening to leave. They called Frost agent and Frost agent told FSU took the Nebraska job. We had FSU fans on our board telling us.

So yeah. He would have gone to Florida or FSU. Ask anyone outside Orlando.

I honestly think that the coaches of the best teams in the Big-10 are going to really take the opportunity to destroy/run up the scores on Golden boy Frost’s Nobraska whenever given the opportunity. That could really destroy the morale of a team that badly needs a morale boosting

Thank Bill Moos for that.

It’s good for them sometimes. Look at Michigan taking UCF out behind the woodshed in 2016. Sometimes things like that make a team stronger. Which might be evident after what what your team accomplished just a year later.

But who cares about that? You guys got Heuple. Who I feel will replace Saban when he retires at Alabama. But not until Heuple adds a few more MNC titles huh?!?!? Am I right????

But who cares about that? You guys got Heuple. Who I feel will replace Saban when he retires at Alabama. But not until Heuple adds a few more MNC titles huh?!?!? Am I right????
Couldn’t stay away could you? Can’t wait for the season to start. Good luck with your one hit wonder savior and an arrogant AD who will be Ohio State’s sacrificial lamb in 2018

Reactions: JAFFX2
Blackshirts forever
You know, I honestly thought both parties were just having some fun. Didn’t realize I ruffled and tilted so many of you. So, with that said I will retire from posting on this board.

I wish UCF a good healthy fall camp. A good season. And I am sorry to those I triggered.

So long friends and Go Knights.

Couldn’t stay away could you? Can’t wait for the season to start. Good luck with your one hit wonder savior and an arrogant AD who will be Ohio State’s sacrificial lamb in 2018
Please. Who cares about that! It’s all about the Heupe train! But you don’t think Josh Heuple is not an upgrade then you are no true UCF fan. Go Knights!

It isn’t speculation though. Florida wanted Frost. Frost said no. Ask FSU fans what happened when Jimbo was threatening to leave. They called Frost agent and Frost agent told FSU took the Nebraska job. We had FSU fans on our board telling us.

So yeah. He would have gone to Florida or FSU.

NO WAY! He doesn't get offered anything if DW doesn't give him his shot at UCF. He would still be winning half his games at Syracuse.

So yeah. He would have gone to Florida or FSU. Ask anyone outside Orlando.
are you still here? Why? I am glad we had SF, I am to this point happy with his replacement. I am over SF, Over Nebraska, and over you..

Look who is calling us "triggered". Every time someone writes the word "Nobraska", Douchebags Forever gives us an ancient history lesson about what Nobraska football was like in the last century. Like we care....

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Mikesi
Look who is calling us "triggered". Every time someone writes the word "Nobraska", Douchebags Forever gives us an ancient history lesson about what Nobraska football was like in the last century. Like we care....
Everyone on this board is so done with these idiots. They are creating a lot of hate between the fanbases and we aren’t even rivals. I posted a bunch of trigger words several weeks ago and it couldn’t be more true.

Mods need to ban only 2 of them now.

Wow. What is with the hostility? I’m agreeing with you guys! I honestly believe Heuple will dominate on a Saban type level. I mean look at UCF. Greatest school in the state. All the in state talent grows up dreaming of going to the school. You guys have a history of pure excellence. UCF has to turn away instate talent.

I am excited for the future at UCF. Frost was and is a nobody. What he did at UCF was not impressive. What Frost did at UCF has been done many times. I just think UCF is set to run the tables. I see a repeat. Heuple is gonna change the game.

Wow. What is with the hostility? I’m agreeing with you guys! I honestly believe Heuple will dominate on a Saban type level. I mean look at UCF. Greatest school in the state. All the in state talent grows up dreaming of going to the school. You guys have a history of pure excellence. UCF has to turn away instate talent.

I am excited for the future at UCF. Frost was and is a nobody. What he did at UCF was not impressive. What Frost did at UCF has been done many times. I just think UCF is set to run the tables. I see a repeat. Heuple is gonna change the game.
Like I told another one of your cornfed bretheren: the fact that a supposed "blue blood" is troll baiting on a new bloods rivals page shows how pathetic the cretins from your fanbase are. Bad apples are found in every fanbase but it's Mother's Day weekend, on a perfectly good Saturday afternoon and you're pulling this shit?

Like I told another one of your cornfed bretheren: the fact that a supposed "blue blood" is troll baiting on a new bloods rivals page shows how pathetic the cretins from your fanbase are. Bad apples are found in every fanbase but it's Mother's Day weekend, on a perfectly good Saturday afternoon and you're pulling this shit?
New blood? Please. UCF is the definition of blood. Go Knights!

ADVERTISEMENT