ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost will be on Open Mike with Bianchi and Kravitz at 8:15 a.m. Thursday morning

I don’t! I can’t stand him! I think he is the most overrated coach. I’m all about those Knights and real deal Heuple!
Your trolling smack talk game is a real 4-8 effort there pal. Good natured shit talking is fun, but you seem to be in line with our stadium sponsor and definitely on the Spectrum. Come back when you have some quality content, wit, or a hot take. I know we don't want you banned before we get to see a season of the Big Red Revival this fall first. Have a good day Blackshirt, and a happy Mother's Day to your mom, and all the other mothers in your life.

Your trolling smack talk game is a real 4-8 effort there pal. Good natured shit talking is fun, but you seem to be in line with our stadium sponsor and definitely on the Spectrum. Come back when you have some quality content, wit, or a hot take. I know we don't want you banned before we get to see a season of the Big Red Revival this fall first. Have a good day Blackshirt, and a happy Mother's Day to your mom, and all the other mothers in your life.
I have seen the light. I’m about those Knights. Not those crappy 4-8 buskers that hires a terrible coach that rode that undefeated Knights program as if he is somehow responsible.

All I can say is I’m heuped for the UCFuture and Go Knights!!!!

Get off this board. You got your coach now leave! Heuple will put up better offense then Frost ever dreamed of.

UCF fans, I am truly embarrassed that BS forever calls himself a NU football fan. Accept our humble apologies as he is truly an asshole troll and not representative of our true fan base. We understand we have sucked for the past 20 years but we are very hopeful that CSF can turn things around for us like he did for you. We understand it will be a tall order and probably take alot longer, but we will be humble and patient. Thanks for your understanding, he is truly a black sheep among NU faithful!

UCF fans, I am truly embarrassed that BS forever calls himself a NU football fan. Accept our humble apologies as he is truly an asshole troll and not representative of our true fan base. We understand we have sucked for the past 20 years but we are very hopeful that CSF can turn things around for us like he did for you. We understand it will be a tall order and probably take alot longer, but we will be humble and patient. Thanks for your understanding, he is truly a black sheep among NU faithful!

Hahaahahhahahahahahahahahaha! Tried registering as the great cornholio and found that I already logged it? Poolside, is that you?

Hahaahahhahahahahahahahahaha! Tried registering as the great cornholio and found that I already logged it? Poolside, is that you?
I called you the great Cornholio long before you tried to use it as a handle, so stop taking credit

You are the greatest of the great Cornholios and don’t you forget it!!!

Last edited:

It is refreshing to see a NU fan that is not a nut hugging troll like BS forever. Thank you!

I called you the great Cornholio long before you tried to use it as a handle, so stop talking credit

You are the greatest of the great Cornholios and don’t you forget it!!!

Oh, my fine Florida brother. How little you know. I was the great cornholio back in 2003 when I first became an internet legend. It was a necessary act because, try as I might, the name mikesi wasn't available.

I'm just glad lemmy and mike still like me. Our weekend getaways where we talk about all things husker are fun.

Get out of here cornhole boy. You are not welcome here. This is all about that mythical National championship UCF Knights. You guys suck! 4-8 losers.

Get out of here cornhole boy. You are not welcome here. This is all about that mythical National championship UCF Knights. You guys suck! 4-8 losers.

Stop making a bad name for us and embarrassing us. There is hope for us but you are not helping our cause. We will come back from years of mediocrity, but it might take a long time.

Stop making a bad name for us and embarrassing us. There is hope for us but you are not helping our cause. We will come back from years of mediocrity, but it might take a long time.
You cornholes are all alike. The only thing embarrassing is your 4-8 program. Go eat rocks and talk about the 90’s.

You guys had your chance. You could have got Heuple. Instead you took Frost off our hands. Sucks to be you! Frost brought us Oregon’s speed. Heuple is bringing us Missouri prestige!

You cornholes are all alike. The only thing embarrassing is your 4-8 program. Go eat rocks and talk about the 90’s.

You guys had your chance. You could have got Heuple. Instead you took Frost off our hands. Sucks to be you! Frost brought us Oregon’s speed. Heuple is bringing us Missouri prestige!

This discussion belongs on the Husker board, not here. Why don't you quit acting like an immature brat and leave this board to the real UCF fans. You are a disgrace to Nebraska.

This discussion belongs on the Husker board, not here. Why don't you quit acting like an immature brat and leave this board to the real UCF fans. You are a disgrace to Nebraska.
You need to leave. This is a UCF board. Not a Nebraska apology board. Take your worthless opinions elsewhere.

Either get heuped or get lost!

Blackshirts has completely lost it. He’s a lonely and broken man. So.., we/I bought these idiots over here?? I think not. Ignore them, don’t answer them, etc., but they have completely overrun almost every post and bring it to the top.

It’s pretty sad that he can’t be banned. I think it’s Brandon’s plan to have people join the pay board and it may very well work.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Blackshirts has completely lost it. He’s a lonely and broken man. So.., we/I bought these idiots over here?? I think not. Ignore them, don’t answer them, etc., but they have completely overrun almost every post and bring it to the top.

It’s pretty sad that he can’t be banned. I think it’s Brandon’s plan to have people join the pay board and it may very well work.

I put these douchebags on ignore........

Reactions: Mikesi
64524509.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT