ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost is coming back in 2018. He's not leaving because we didn't sellout vs pathetic Uconn. If he leaves, we get someone as good or better

Reactions: UCFhonors

well he just repeated this quote today that he used during the height of the recruiting season last Winter ...the fact that he is defending UCF after the disappointing turnout makes me think something happened in the last week where he may be content continuing to build HIS Program here at UCF

GTFO with this crap. OP is a short sighted mentality, I’d trust Frost to be a person of greater vision. It takes time to build a program. The larger crowds will come.

Mark my words: When Frost leaves after this season, it’ll be because of lack of attendance. Pathetic.

Word is Mike Riley will be fired Sunday or Monday. Nebraska has already made an offer to Frosts reps and the ball is now in Frosts court. Also hearing Coach Chin may be your next head coach. I like Chin, thoughts?

We need to challenge Saturdays down south. They took a pic before the game when it was raining and used it against us.

Can anyone predict what our attendance would have been if we played Alabama today?? Just a guess. Anyone?

Howabout if we played Miami?

I go to see UCF play and don’t give a shit if they play Alabama or Alabama Birmingham. With this mindset, we’re not going to get anywhere. We’re not now, even when ranked. I for one am tired of excuses.

We need to challenge Saturdays down south. They took a pic before the game when it was raining and used it against us.

Think that blog was started by a Gator fan that hates UCF. He has been smearing UCF for years, was pissed all of 2013

Also Nebraska fans are just making up fake news at this point. He's not moving to Nebraska this Winter

Haha, whatever you say man. I know former Nebraska players, Scott’s family. If you think someone at your university is a credible source you should probably check again. GBR.

Lol, yeah, no. BTW, you do realize our team was actually better before he got here, right? See Fiesta bowl top 10. Tsk tsk*

Reactions: 94husker
Haha, whatever you say man. I know former Nebraska players, Scott’s family. If you think someone at your university is a credible source you should probably check again. GBR.
And I’m best friends with Jesus. Anything is true on the internet :cool2:

The guy that went 0-12?

os-ucf-george-oleary-mike-bianchi-1026-20151025

Haha, you’ll see come December 4th. :)
You guys need to stop believing what people are posting on Saturday evenings from a Basement after another blowout loss. They want to create a narrative to distract from the current state of Nebraska's Program.

I do not see Mrs Frost wanting to leave Winter Park for a depressing winter in Lincoln

You guys need to stop believing what people are posting on Saturday evenings from a Basement after another blowout loss. They want to create a narrative to distract from the current state of Nebraska's Program.

I do not see Mrs Frost wanting to leave Winter Park for a depressing winter in Lincoln

Well he’d get paid a considerable amount more here than at UCF. You guys could never win a money war with us. Case and point your athletic director trying to set up a go fund me account to keep Scott, haha. He was born and raised in Nebraska. He won a National title at Nebraska. His parents live in Lincoln. Thanks for grooming our next coach and we will be in debt to you guys for that. GBR

You seem pretty level headed to me poolside. I don't think the weather will factor into the decision. When you're a millionaire you can go vacation somewhere warm or have another house somewhere warm. This isn't the pioneer days for Christ's sake.

Think that blog was started by a Gator fan that hates UCF. He has been smearing UCF for years, was pissed all of 2013

Also Nebraska fans are just making up fake news at this point. He's not moving to Nebraska this Winter
1). Think that blog was started by a Gator fan that hates UCF. He has been smearing UCF for years, was pissed all of 2013

I can't speak to this. Have no idea about any of this.

2). Also Nebraska fans are just making up fake news at this point.

Well, being a Nebraska Fan for the last 50+ years, I can certainly affirm that this is true. We would swear, that based on what some Nebraska Fans have been saying, its so Fake they must work for CNN or MSNBC!

3). He's not moving to Nebraska this Winter

Don't be so certain of that. He was raised up here and we all kinda like winter. And Grandpa and Grandma live in Lincoln. Not a bad deal...really!

4). But please know this:

Nobody up here knows what will happen at the end of this season. But I can tell you that you have inherited almost the entire Husker Fan Base to UCF!

We are mighty proud of our man Coach Frost and what your team has accomplished so far this season. And hope that you can finish off the season just as strong. We are so happy for what you are developing there.

No matter what happens with Coach Frost, know that we are cheering for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT