ADVERTISEMENT

Season ticket renewal deadline moved up to March 1st

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
They need their money upfront to pay for all the changes

My section has been converted to the Cabana for only $100 more for 2 seats, so I'm actually not making out too badly

I renewed. I got my same seats in 212 and parking in D2. Maybe I'll get an upgrade. See you guys there!

Reactions: Mikesi
Really. Was that option online or did you get that verbally? I looked at my account and there was no option when I did thst. It was all or nothing.

Really. Was that option online or did you get that verbally? I looked at my account and there was no option when I did thst. It was all or nothing.
I think they let you do that over the phone. Especialy if you pay
by credit card and you do it early. They want a commitment and their money ASAP. That's good business

Reactions: Knight_Light
I think they let you do that over the phone. Especialy if you pay
by credit card and you do it early. They want a commitment and their money ASAP. That's good business
It's an option when you go to pay now. I swear it was not there when I first went in, on like one of the first couple of days, to see what the payment options would be. All good. I was wondering how without a payment plan many people would be able to cough up all that money at one time by March 1st. It's not a problem for me but it certainly is for many people.

Reactions: Mikesi
It's an option when you go to pay now. I swear it was not there when I first went in, on like one of the first couple of days, to see what the payment options would be. All good. I was wondering how without a payment plan many people would be able to cough up all that money at one time by March 1st. It's not a problem for me but it certainly is for many people.

The options to pay weren't there initially for me either, they showed up a couple of days later. I think they botched the initial roll out of the website.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT