ADVERTISEMENT

Seat comparison

anon_ki59ERik4csguoSd

Five-Star Recruit
Nov 11, 2017
I started out in the Stadium Club, section 211F, and there were some good fans there, mixed with many that just sat on their asses after Memphis scored first. Was a so-so atmosphere.

After halftime, I decided to go join some friends over in the cheap seats of section 213, and that whole area was jumping the entire time, and it was loud! No one was sitting, and it was highly energetic the entire time.

Just goes to show, more money doesn't mean a better experience.

Tempted to join the student section.

We did the same thing last year. Ended up in sec 201, right above the students across from the big screen. Best seats out of the 10 different areas I’ve sat. Everyone’s into it, on their feet and helping to make a great home environment. It’s been a great season.

I was in Club E part of the game and Cabana other part. It was pretty intense in both sections, but give edge to cabanas. Then again was in Cabana 2nd half and club first half.

Great atmosphere all around.

Meh, this tends to come up after championship games when single game purchases buy in donor sections. Different sections cater to different groups and that's ok. No need to call a group "stuffies" or bitch because someone is "too loud" and standing. Get in where you fit in.

The west side stadium is filled with (typically older) donors that have sustained the program for years - but they sit. Students and young alumni should expect to have some tell them to sit down in those sections.
Likewise a family with kids or older alumni should expect expletives, noise and standing the entire game near the student sections. Just use your brain when you buy.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Just go and have fun and don't worry about what others are doing. We're all UCF fans.

Sure but I love to stand and yell during the games. I don’t want to feel bad about it. It’s best to know where your kind of peeps are gonna be... I’ve enjoyed making friends with like-minded fans around me this year. None of us would do well in a section where we piss everyone off because of our enthusiasm!

My first time in the club in 209B. Our crowd loud, jamming, and up the entire game......

Every seat in the house is great when UCF is up and scoring. It’s when we are getting smacked around that we falter. We will get there though. We have been winning for so long that when Memphis punches us in the jaw we were stunned. Heupel energizing the crowd helped pump our team up and shift momentum back to us. Watched the game on TV and ABC had to filter out a lot of the noise to broadcast the game. It was awesome! I’ve always been proud to be a Knight, but over the last 3 years the team has become even more special. When they started having fun again on the side line and pumping each other up, it’s been magical. I’m praying the Milton Family attends the Fiesta Bowl and that Milton is able to be on the side line wearing the green hat helping Mack break down the LSU Defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT