ADVERTISEMENT

Seattle is lost

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/25/seattle-police-carmen-best-businesses-on-your-own-riots/

Cops can't intervene, even with pepper spray now if there are more riots. Fortunately, business owners and residents have basically been given the green light to defend themselves and their property. This is going to be epic. Imagine being an insurance company that insures commercial property and knows that the cops won't stop someone from burning down an insured property. Imagine being a business owner that pays taxes for basic police protection. Imagine being a rioter who wants destruction and now knows that the cops aren't going to stop you.

Their Mayor sold her soul to the shitheads in black and now the city is sunk. They have basically codified the right to riot and destroy the city in a move to appease the far left elements of the city.

Crazy is not exaggerating either. Here is Carmen Best telling her fellow citizens that they’re totally on their own since she’s not going to send her cops to get the shit kicked out of them with no less lethal means to respond. Good luck sane people of Seattle- you are fuked.

This is either 100% ignorant recklessness or a political move to force Trumps hand. Either way its putting people in danger. If I were him, I wouldn't do a damn thing other than talk about it every single day and tell people that this is what the modern democrat party stands for.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Time for a graphic Trump campaign infomercial. Biden can save them

Their Mayor sold her soul to the shitheads in black and now the city is sunk. They have basically codified the right to riot and destroy the city in a move to appease the far left elements of the city.

Crazy is not exaggerating either. Here is Carmen Best telling her fellow citizens that they’re totally on their own since she’s not going to send her cops to get the shit kicked out of them with no less lethal means to respond. Good luck sane people of Seattle- you are fuked.

Read it. Totally awesome. I guess that we will soon see how important the police are. Like we didn’t know it already. It’s going to be the Wild West watching these business owners gun down attacking protesters

Carmen Best, by the way, is considered one of the best police chiefs in the nation and is an African American female. But hey- boo hoo and fuk her.

Says the loser sitting in corn crop central, population 5,000

Read it. Totally awesome. I guess that we will soon see how important the police are. Like we didn’t know it already. It’s going to be the Wild West watching these business owners gun down attacking protesters
Don't celebrate this. Historically this is a very bad omen for what's to come.

When there is no police presence, it’s open season for bad people of all races to go crazy

Explain other than the obvious
Its the last step before an authoritarian strongman convinces people he can get things back to "normal". We aren't far from both financial and societal chaos, and when that happens you end up with a Lenin, Peron, castro,or Hitler that promises to get things under control. The left has been priming the country for this situation for 12 years. Fortunately the right has been fairly hands-off, but IMO, all bets are off for 2024. It could come from either side, particularly if Biden wins this November.

Carmen Best, by the way, is considered one of the best police chiefs in the nation and is an African American female. But hey- boo hoo and fuk her.

Says the loser sitting in corn crop central, population 5,000
1. Indiana has more population than you would expect.
2. I don't live in rural Indiana obviously.
3. If police didnt abuse less lethal weapons they wouldnt have been taken away

1. Indiana has more population than you would expect.
2. I don't live in rural Indiana obviously.
3. If police didnt abuse less lethal weapons they wouldnt have been taken away

Then get off your ass and out of the corn fields and go police these riots without the usage of less lethals. Show us how it's done, since you're an expert.

Riots haha. Was the mayor of Portland a rioter in his own city?

If he was out mingling with and supporting the terrorists in black burning the city, then probably.

Nice strawman though.

Again, you're the expert here clearly so explain - police disperse and engage masked terrorists burning buildings and assaulting people how, if they aren't allowed to use less lethal means?

Conservatives don't riot. Usually busy working and being productive. Caring for other citizens and not hurting them.
Trump has been poking the bear for years. This is just a manifestation of those actions.

That's one of the more pathetic defenses of domestic terrorism that I've seen.
Lol, it’s all Trump’s fault. Nothing to do with the people leading this charge on the funding end being ex-members of domestic terrorist groups in the 60’s and 70’s. Nothing about rhetoric calling Republicans and white people racist for decades and targeting Presidents openly since at least the “George Bush hates black people” comments. Nope, Trump started all of this and is the only one who has ever engaged in it.

People have been stuck inside for a couple of months, they are uncertain about their futures, POTUS attacks them daily on Twitter and looks down upon them. This is his "basket of deplorables" moment coming to life. Our American way of life is fragile and when you push people far enough, they respond in ways that are unpredictable.

People have been stuck inside for a couple of months, they are uncertain about their futures, POTUS attacks them daily on Twitter and looks down upon them. This is his "basket of deplorables" moment coming to life. Our American way of life is fragile and when you push people far enough, they respond in ways that are unpredictable.

There are millions and millions of conservatives and independents sitting at home with hardship and/or job loss. Why then are they not in the streets, burning down cities, assaulting officers, assaulting store owners, tearing down public property, and spewing radical ideology?

It seems to me that the entire stream of radicalization and violence is coming from the left that is now manifesting itself in the streets.

There are millions and millions of conservatives and independents sitting at home with hardship and/or job loss. Why then are they not in the streets, burning down cities, assaulting officers, assaulting store owners, tearing down public property, and spewing radical ideology?

It seems to me that the entire stream of radicalization and violence is coming from the left that is now manifesting itself in the streets.
Yep, and they are slowly breaking apart. Please check on your friends and relatives (seriously). The fabric of America frays at its most vulnerable edges, but this thing is spreading. I must remind you that it was "the right" marching in the street and on state houses only a couple of months ago.

Trump has been poking the bear for years. This is just a manifestation of those actions.
Basically making excuses for criminal behavior instead of taking responsibility for your own actions. Shocking response

Let’s murder people and destroy property because we are frustrated. Then blame it on “Trumps deplorables” even though they are left wing extremist democrats.

Meanwhile in Portland, the terrorists are attacking the Federal Court House and the US Marshalls inside. Don't believe a word these ingrates say about how they're "being attacked", they are clearly the attackers.

By the end of the night, five other federal agents would be injured, including another who got a concussion when he was hit in the head with a commercial-grade firework. One agent was hospitalized. Several agents have lingering vision problems from the lasers…

“My friends have been hit in the head with hammers. I know people who have been shot with fireworks. It’s disgusting,” said the Deputy U.S. Marshal who’s been at the courthouse for weeks.

https://apnews.com/1dd1bb39093a3691f4e78093787ab877

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
Meanwhile in Portland, the terrorists are attacking the Federal Court House and the US Marshalls inside. Don't believe a word these ingrates say about how they're "being attacked", they are clearly the attackers.

By the end of the night, five other federal agents would be injured, including another who got a concussion when he was hit in the head with a commercial-grade firework. One agent was hospitalized. Several agents have lingering vision problems from the lasers…

“My friends have been hit in the head with hammers. I know people who have been shot with fireworks. It’s disgusting,” said the Deputy U.S. Marshal who’s been at the courthouse for weeks.

https://apnews.com/1dd1bb39093a3691f4e78093787ab877

Take all federal government employees out of the left coast states. They want to do things on their own, so let them. Allow the eastern counties of Oregon and Washington to secede from the states and become part of Idaho or become a new state. Let the northern California counties secede and create their own state.

We need a major restructuring of things out west. The imaginary lines that were drawn up geographically for statehood don't make sense anymore.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
Grand Master Flash tried to warn us 40 years ago.

"Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
Ah-huh-huh-huh-huh
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under"

Ah-huh-huh-huh-huh
kF1z5C4WtNbql3LoIf5U__W-YF8jMCsk8TuTgg7WynIk0t2MoCpnFPp5g6porBDRFTb3Gv3U4hGo8oKz0FraoeZS6U-0uzEGf-QgDhe09ZqvktpsWUoqpMvmnBQcoNkRoBudMvIkYI3HIZD8hxur3JgPrqZdoRWtlFiVfnubeMp157DmH7U0xpufIhxB4mXPVzaymxaFfAuWKGsCFJtB8kE93RL5ysMnrjFVQtcK1SRiis5o8z3Vuzbdij1UoVZpq2KBzCYAhIPG2ZTJAqqQg6Jx5Q

Ah-huh-huh-huh-huh

Its like a jungle? How dare you share such hateful rhetoric towards the impoverished communities. Its like you’re future president Joe Biden saying he doesn’t want me to grow up in a jungle!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT