ADVERTISEMENT

Seattle Seahawks are more upset at a MAGA candidates husband for wearing a Seahawks jersey in an ad than they were at pissing away the Super Bowl.

Vote for Rusty in 2022

Bronze Knight
Silver Member
Dec 28, 2021
Hey, Seahags - it's HIS jersey. IOW, it's HIS property. Hold on....wait a minute....just one second.....I am getting intel......MALCOLM BUTLER JUST INTERCEPTED RUSSELL WILSON!

(Maybe next time not piss away a sure fire Super Bowl win, ok ?)

Hey, Seahags - it's HIS jersey. IOW, it's HIS property.
Good grief, he wore it in a CAMPAIGN AD for crying out loud!!!

Gosh, it's a real mystery why a professional sports franchise would want to steer clear of any endorsement (directly or indirectly) of political candidates.

Gosh, it's a real mystery why a professional sports franchise would want to steer clear of any endorsement (directly or indirectly) of political candidates.
This is you, @DaShuckster, in-a-nutshell ...

QUOTE: 'Though, the team has ignored a Democrat[ic] candidate who did the same thing.'

Even better?

QUOTE: 'But, it turns out that the jersey Mr. Smiley wore in the ad was actually given to him by the team when he raised the 12th man flag in honor of his service as the nation’s first blind active-duty military officer.'

Welcome to the Progressive 'Ministry of Truth' ... Population? Blind DNC Hypocrites

QUOTE: 'But, it turns out that the jersey Mr. Smiley wore in the ad was actually given to him by the team when he raised the 12th man flag in honor of his service as the nation’s first blind active-duty military officer.'
The fact that the team jersey was given to him by the club doesn't have DIDDILY-SQUAT to do with why the Seahawks sent him a 'cease and desist' letter:

THE DUDE WORE IT IN HIS WIFE'S POLITICAL CAMPAIGN AD!!!!!

The fact that the team jersey was given to him by the club doesn't have DIDDILY-SQUAT to do with why the Seahawks sent him a 'cease and desist' letter:

THE DUDE WORE IT IN HIS WIFE'S POLITICAL CAMPAIGN AD!!!!!
^^^ This is why you are one of the biggest ****ing assholes on the board!

In response to your ...

I wrote ...

QUOTE: 'Though, the team has ignored a Democrat[ic] candidate who did the same thing.'

Even better?

Welcome to the Progressive 'Ministry of Truth' ... Population? Blind DNC Hypocrites

But you, being the total ****ing asshole you are, only quoted ...
After you missed the obviousness of the truth that it's hypocrisy, I was just merely pointing out that ...
  • not only are they hypocritically ****ing over a Republican candidate when Democratic candidates do the same thing, but ...
  • they are ****ing over a Republican candidate while .... her husband, who they gave them the jersey, who is an active-duty military officer!
Awesome! And this is the thing ... I'm just the objective, non-DNC/non-GOP messenger! What do you think moderates and even registered Democrats that vote that are logical and use their brain -- unlike yourself -- are going to think when they see this hypocrisy?!

Again, you are one of the biggest ****ing assholes of assholes, purposely doing this over and over again, to 'win an argument' instead of realizing the 'obviousness of the truth.' You are everything that is wrong with the US. You literaly are this level of asshole, yelling at people, who are pointing out the hypocrisy ... and you purposely leave out the facts.

You purposely leave out the facts in most responses. You ****ing asshole. You don't even apologize for it when I catch you doing it as well ... only once you did. Again, as I said from the get-go, which you refused to quote ...

Total ... ****ing ... asshole ... to a whole new level. And the sad thing is ... you're serious.

Last edited:
You purposely leave out the facts in most responses. You ****ing asshole.
When I feel bored enough to respond to a quote or two you've made, I'm specifically responding to those specific quotes. If I'm purposely leaving out facts, it's because they have absolutely nothing to do with my response. Believe it or not, posters get sick and tired of about your wacko, anti-vax "facts."

For the record, I see zero value (and a lot of wasted space) in requoting your entire book-length responses. If you don't like it, I suggest you STFU.

When I feel bored enough to respond to a quote or two you've made, I'm specifically responding to those specific quotes. If I'm purposely leaving out facts, it's because they have absolutely nothing to do with my response.
Short version ...
  1. The Seahawks made a political statement by only rebuking the GOP candidate, not the DNC one
  2. The added insult was it wasn't the GOP candidate herself, but her active duty husband, wearing it ... the one the Seahawks gave the uniform to
Now you're trying to act like #1 does not exist for yet the 3rd time. It was my whole, primary point! You're trying to make #2 my point, when it was just secondary, to my primary. You did this purposely, and you know it. So not only were you a fool for overlooking #1 from the get-go, but you tripled down that only #2 exists in my argument, and that #1 is irrelevant. You're making yourself look bad dude, really bad.

Long, ranting version ...
Bull, ****ing shit. You literally and purposely took the fact that ...
  1. You asserted the Seahawks were trying to be 'politically neutral,' but ...
  2. You, once again, ****ed up, because they did not ask the same of DNC candidates, which ...
  3. Destroyed your original argument, which was my primary point, so...
  4. Your decided to focus on my secondary statement, about her active-duty husband, which ...
  5. Was just an added insult, but not the primary point, but then ...
  6. You double-down that was the only argument, that secondary statement, and now ...
  7. You're tripling-down with this "[your first statement had] absolutely nothing to do with your response"
The whole, primary argument is that they asked only the GOP candidate to make her husband take off his Seahawks uniform, not the DNC candidate! The fact that they gave him the uniform as he's active duty is secondary ... but you were literally trying to making that the sole point of my argument, when it was not.

Do you see how much of a ****ing, illogical asshole you are being here?! You ****ed up, again. You know it. You missed that fact. So ... you're trying to say I never argued it when it was my very first point! ASS-THE-****-HOLE! Maximum assholism.

Of course the secondary comment is not even as relevant without the primary, and that's exactly what you wanted! You literally wanted to act like my whole point, and rebuke, making you look like a fool, didn't exist!

I cannot help that you literally overlooked the facts, and looked stupid in your very first response! But I can call you out on it when you try to argue a secondary fact as my only point. **** you and that crazy, bullshit logic.

Believe it or not, posters get sick and tired of about your wacko, anti-vax "facts."
Hey, asshole, focus on this, right here, right now, and actually admit ... you ****ed ... yet again. You literally broke my statements to fit what you wanted to. You literally expect people to ignore my actual point.

But yes, even in the vaccine thread, so many of you ended up being dead wrong. But here ... this is just more of the same ... and worse. You literally cannot even stick to the point I make, and literally 'cut off' something that makes you look like a fool. Why? You're assholes. You have no ability to even be rational.

For the record, I see zero value (and a lot of wasted space) in requoting your entire book-length responses. If you don't like it, I suggest you STFU.
No, you need to STFU. You literally are embarrassing yourself to a whole new level. This is an indefensible level assholism. You apologized the first time you did this, but ... you haven't since. And you've now done it another half-dozen times. This is why voters are sick of your bullshit. This non-sense. Period.

Your entire logic here stands on its own ... and poorly.

And this is the problem with American Progressivism ... and pissing off everyone. It really is. It's beyond illiberal, it's just pure assholism, with censorship atop of that. Actually argue the points made, not the ones you want to make up, or attribute without the full points madde!

The Seahawks asked only the GOP candidate's husband, and not the DNC candidates. That was the primary point, and completely relevant! You just missed it in the first pass, and now ... look like an idiot digging a hole.

Last edited:
You do a great job of throwing "whaddabouts?" into your discussions which you often can't back up when specifically asked about it. Your rant today about what the former VA governor supposedly said being a perfect example.

What Democrat campaign ad featuring the Seahawks did the organization ignore? Link?

You do a great job of throwing "whaddabouts?" into your discussions which you often can't back up when specifically asked about it. Your rant today about what the former VA governor supposedly said being a perfect example.
What Democrat campaign ad featuring the Seahawks did the organization ignore? Link?
So ... this is why you, and the people you support, are pretty much hated by the working class of Americans. You are utterly lazy, in addition to being illogical, and you constantly pull this shit for days, over and over, and just to argue and insult people, accusing them of things, and ... in the end ... just exposed you literally don't give a **** about facts and the truth.
  1. Her name is in the posted article from post #1
  2. She's all over the Internet, has been for years, read up!
  3. The Seahakws have been all over her for related reasons to her 'history'
  4. This includes the Seahawks being all over her ads and re-election materials
But since you're not only lazy and expect everyone to do everything for you, which you'll ignore anyway ...
  1. She's a convicted felon
  2. She's a nurse who used her access to drugs to steal them for herself, and others
  3. Once she was out of prison, and could never work as a medical professional again, she went to law school
  4. She now advocates for convicted felons to regain access to vote, but not firearms or other rights
  5. She ran for office
  6. The Seattle Seahawks supported her ads, compaign, and she and her staff wears their materials
  7. And she was eventually elected to office
  8. And the Seattle Seahawks support her re-election efforts, for the same
Now I'm very glad, and laud her, that she 'righted her life.' As a staunch, classic Liberal, I think no one should have to deal with their past, once they've 'paid their debt to society.' I'm also glad she earned a law degree.

I'm also glad the Seattle Seahawks are pro-restoration of rights for convicted felons. A number of NFL players are convicted felons, so this makes sense. Everyone should have a right at a 'second chance.'

So ... let's look at this ... logically ...
  1. The Seahawks are actively supporting a Democratic candidate, a convicted felon, albeit rehabilitated, completely and utterly, money, advertising, jerseys ... everything, because they want convicted felons to have their rights restored ... and that's fine
  2. The Seahawks are actively complaining about a Republican candidate who is married to an active duty military husband who was shown for less than 2 seconds wearing a Seahaws jersey in one of her ads ... a jersey the Seattle Seahawks gave him for his military service ... and that's ... well ...
That right there ^^^^^^^ is the problem with 'Wokeness.'
E.g., you cannot be 'for felons' but 'against veterans' without making people go, "Huh?"

So ... as always ... realize what I -- the messenger -- am pointing out ...
What are Moderates, Libertarians, ... even and others going to think about that?!
That was my primary and original point ... and you literally accused me of 'making those facts up.'

Which brings us to the 'problem' here -- with you -- of which ...
  1. You didn't bother to read the article
  2. You commented
  3. You doubled-down ... purposely misquoting me -- total ****ing asshole move!
  4. You tripled-down ... even saying what I brought up 'wasn't related' -- like WTF dude?!
  5. You brought up all sorts of other things, before ...
  6. You quadrupled down, plus ...
  7. You didn't bother to research anything
  8. You have no understanding of why Americans are tired of your type of Progressiveness
  9. We do understand you are a recovering Republican of the Reagan-W mindset
  10. And you are utterly illiberal, at odds with Liberal values
  11. And you have shown you can be totally illogical
  12. And now you're even saying, in the 5th post ... I'm 'making things up?'
So now ... regarding your added laziness, atop of your illogical approach, beyond your illiberal non-sense ...

It's not even about right-wrong, or the Seahawks any more.

It's the fact that you couldn't understand this one, simple fact -- my primary point -- from the get-go ... and just embarrassed the **** out of yourself. Which is why Progressives like yourself piss everyone off ... except your 'echo chamber' of other people who literally make shit up, just to
'win an argument.'

Go **** yourself ... seriously. This is a perfect example of your ...
  1. Laziness, now well proven here ...
  2. Illogical Mentality, before we even get to the original ...
  3. Illiberal Civics

Last edited:
Wow. Another lengthy bold and multicolored post with numbered points and everything.

But no link as I requested. I'm stunned.
No sense of self-awareness whatsoever. Just continues tangential manifestos like a crazy person. He’s mentally ill

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Wow. Another lengthy bold and multicolored post with numbered points and everything.

But no link as I requested. I'm stunned.
OMFG ... are you that clueless! Her name is in the original article ... and there are hundreds of other articles on her, and everything the Seahawks do for her! I could post additional articles right now ... and you'll just ignore them! You literally are the biggest ****ing asshole here!

Because you do not read any articles! You just talk about them in ignorance!

You do this in virtually every ****ing thread! And you stopped apologizing for it after the first time I caught you pulling this shit, including mis-quoting me! Jesus ****ing Christ, can you not admit you ****ed up? Tarra Simmons is a real person, she exists. I didn't make her up.

Same with Patty Murray ... and others!

Last edited:
So ... this is why you, and the people you support, are pretty much hated by the working class of Americans. You are utterly lazy, in addition to being illogical, and you constantly pull this shit for days, over and over, and just to argue and insult people, accusing them of things, and ... in the end ... just exposed you literally don't give a **** about facts and the truth.
  1. Her name is in the posted article from post #1
  2. She's all over the Internet, has been for years, read up!
  3. The Seahakws have been all over her for related reasons to her 'history'
  4. This includes the Seahawks being all over her ads and re-election materials
But since you're not only lazy and expect everyone to do everything for you, which you'll ignore anyway ...
  1. She's a convicted felon
  2. She's a nurse who used her access to drugs to steal them for herself, and others
  3. Once she was out of prison, and could never work as a medical professional again, she went to law school
  4. She now advocates for convicted felons to regain access to vote, but not firearms or other rights
  5. She ran for office
  6. The Seattle Seahawks supported her ads, compaign, and she and her staff wears their materials
  7. And she was eventually elected to office
  8. And the Seattle Seahawks support her re-election efforts, for the same
Now I'm very glad, and laud her, that she 'righted her life.' As a staunch, classic Liberal, I think no one should have to deal with their past, once they've 'paid their debt to society.' I'm also glad she earned a law degree.

I'm also glad the Seattle Seahawks are pro-restoration of rights for convicted felons. A number of NFL players are convicted felons, so this makes sense. Everyone should have a right at a 'second chance.'

So ... let's look at this ... logically ...
  1. The Seahawks are actively supporting a Democratic candidate, a convicted felon, albeit rehabilitated, completely and utterly, money, advertising, jerseys ... everything, because they want convicted felons to have their rights restored ... and that's fine
  2. The Seahawks are actively complaining about a Republican candidate who is married to an active duty military husband who was shown for less than 2 seconds wearing a Seahaws jersey in one of her ads ... a jersey the Seattle Seahawks gave him for his military service ... and that's ... well ...
That right there ^^^^^^^ is the problem with 'Wokeness.'
E.g., you cannot be 'for felons' but 'against veterans' without making people go, "Huh?"

So ... as always ... realize what I -- the messenger -- am pointing out ...
What are Moderates, Libertarians, ... even and others going to think about that?!
That was my primary and original point ... and you literally accused me of 'making those facts up.'

Which brings us to the 'problem' here -- with you -- of which ...
  1. You didn't bother to read the article
  2. You commented
  3. You doubled-down ... purposely misquoting me -- total ****ing asshole move!
  4. You tripled-down ... even saying what I brought up 'wasn't related' -- like WTF dude?!
  5. You brought up all sorts of other things, before ...
  6. You quadrupled down, plus ...
  7. You didn't bother to research anything
  8. You have no understanding of why Americans are tired of your type of Progressiveness
  9. We do understand you are a recovering Republican of the Reagan-W mindset
  10. And you are utterly illiberal, at odds with Liberal values
  11. And you have shown you can be totally illogical
  12. And now you're even saying, in the 5th post ... I'm 'making things up?'
So now ... regarding your added laziness, atop of your illogical approach, beyond your illiberal non-sense ...

It's not even about right-wrong, or the Seahawks any more.

It's the fact that you couldn't understand this one, simple fact -- my primary point -- from the get-go ... and just embarrassed the **** out of yourself. Which is why Progressives like yourself piss everyone off ... except your 'echo chamber' of other people who literally make shit up, just to
'win an argument.'

Go **** yourself ... seriously. This is a perfect example of your ...
  1. Laziness, now well proven here ...
  2. Illogical Mentality, before we even get to the original ...
  3. Illiberal Civics

Details

• 672 words
  • 4,068Characters
  • 13Sentences
  • 44Paragraphs
  • Mentally ill reading level

• 2 mins 26 secReading Time
  • 3 mins 44 secSpeaking Time
  • More (12) Share

Keyword Densityx1 x2 x3

8 (3%)seahawks 6 (2%)convicted 5 (2%)over 5 (2%)now 5 (2%)felons 5 (2%)even 4 (1%)people 4 (1%)illogical 4 (1%)just 4 (1%)about

• Haha
OMFG ... are you that clueless! Her name is in the original article ... and there are hundreds of other articles on her, and everything the Seahawks do for her! I could post additional articles right now ... and you'll just ignore them! You literally are the biggest ****ing asshole here!

Because you do not read any articles! You just talk about them in ignorance!

You do this in virtually every ****ing thread! And you stopped apologizing for it after the first time I caught you pulling this shit, including mis-quoting me! Jesus ****ing Christ, can you not admit you ****ed up? Tarra Simmons is a real person, she exists. I didn't make her up.
^^^^Multiple F-bombs

VIOLATING RIVALS TERMS OF SERVICE

For those who are not lazy, illogical and illiberal ...

The legalspeak for this type of election benefit is known as 'in-kind contribution.'

When private entities do something for one party, but not another, that's a contribution to one party. It has to be declared.

In this case, even worse for the Seahawks, like the Seattle Times as well as Starbucks ... when private entities try to pursue legal action against one party, but not another, claiming offense in one case, but not the other, without declaring a contribution ... that's both a private legal and electrion violation, which could be public ... and criminal.

And that's where we're at. We literally have a new level of corporate censorship going on. It's not a good look either ... and definitely not legally. And it's drawing attention to what is going on in Seattle. That they are trying to get powerful ads off-the-air with injuctions over a really uneven application.

E.g., never seen a newspaper prevent a political ad from quoting a headline, let alone only one campaign, but not another, and, even that aside ... they'll likely run afoul of 'fair use' in general, especially as a media organization. But ... that's the point ... injunctions, so it doesn't matter if they lose the court case ... after the election.

Welcome to the world of @DaShuckster ... equality, freedom and rule-of-law only exist ... for one party.

^^^^Multiple F-bombs

VIOLATING RIVALS TERMS OF SERVICE
Why do you think is starting using **** around here? It was thrown at me so many times, along with other insults. After 20 years, I finally just responded in kind to people that use it themselves.

So ... go **** your hypocritical self.

Last edited:
Go Violate Yourself!
VIOLATING RIVALS TERMS OF SERVICE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
Look at this unhinged, crazy, loser of epic proportions. We are moments away from seeing his fat mug on the news. God knows what this maniac is capable of. Thank god he never polluted the earth with his children.

What will the title of the Netflix special be that’s dedicated to his crimes against humanity? Alabammer Slammer? Colonel Sanders Goes to War? They Took His Fried Chicken—He Blew Up a Restaurant?

I mean seriously…

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Nice link to an in-kind contribution page which has nothing to do with my request.

Earlier in this thread, you said you were merely pointing out that the Seahawks have no problem with screwing over a Republican candidate (for the unauthorized and implied endorsement of the organization by featuring a jersey with their logo in a campaign ad) while quote: "Democrats do the same thing." unquote.

I simply asked for evidence that the Seahawks ignored a Democrat who did the same thing in her political ad. Since you claim there are "hundreds" of articles about the woman who you claim did it, it shouldn't be that difficult of a request. I just asked you for a link to one.

Nice link to an in-kind contribution page which has nothing to do with my request.
That post was NOT meant for you! I even prefaced it ...

For those who are not lazy, illogical and illiberal ...

The legalspeak for this type of election benefit is known as 'in-kind contribution.'

You, obviously you're a 3rd grader. Why do you think I 'color code' things for you guys in The Cabal?

You are incapable of seeing the multitudes of hypocrisy, including in campaign ads ... which are easily accessible via any serach. There was one name in the article, and two more easily found ... including the woman she's running against.

Several moderate newspapers and magazines, as well as all the Libetarian outlets, are literally publishing how they are trying to get her ads taken off-air with letters and injunctions that have no merit, because even her opposition is doing the same!

E.g., a news headlline is now 'copyright,' just like a jersey, or a picture of Starbucks burnt down (by Antifa no less).

Again, I could post fifty articles, and you will not read them. You didn't even read the original! This is why Progressives like yourself are hated by objective Americans. You will literally argue and look like an arrogant, subjective prick.

But you keep 'shooting the messenger.' This is why the DNC is losing people!

Last edited:
  • Dislike
And there you go for my wife ... like my livelihood ... yeah. Nice job!
Your megalomaniacal rants and complete use of shit posting 24/7 while on your company's dime got your ass fired--not mike. This is all on YOU.

What are you going to tell the judge when you commit God knows what arson-like felony? "EHRRRRRRRRR BAAAAAAAAA IT WAS THE CABAL THAT MADE ME DO IT!!!! LEMME GO!!!!!!"

Seek help. Or at a bare minimum, take the fukcing medication that's been prescribed to you.

Your megalomaniacal rants and complete use of shit posting 24/7 while on your company's dime got your ass fired--not mike. This is all on YOU.
When did I get fired?

And if I working (on-call) 24x7 for my company, doesn't that mean ... I have a right to post when I want?

Seriously ... you guys love to 'cross lines.'

• Dislike
ADVERTISEMENT