ADVERTISEMENT

Seattle shit show

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Police Chief Carmen Best:

Chief-Best.jpg

“Leaving the precinct was not my decision,” Chief Best said. She continued, “You fought for days to protect it. I asked you to stand on that line, day in and day out, to be pelted with projectiles, to be screamed at, threatened and in some cases hurt. Then to have a change of course nearly two weeks in. It seems like an insult to you and our community. Ultimately, the city had other plans for the building and relented to severe public pressure. I’m angry about how this all came about.”

“In the first day of the SPD not having access to the precinct, response times for crimes in progress were over 15 minutes, about three times as long as the average…If that is your mother, your sister, your cousin, your neighbor’s kid being raped, robbed, assaulted or otherwise victimized, you’re not going to want to have to report that it took the police three times longer to get there.”

When do @fried-chicken and @DaShuckster move to this new left wing utopia?

Police Chief Carmen Best:

Chief-Best.jpg

“Leaving the precinct was not my decision,” Chief Best said. She continued, “You fought for days to protect it. I asked you to stand on that line, day in and day out, to be pelted with projectiles, to be screamed at, threatened and in some cases hurt. Then to have a change of course nearly two weeks in. It seems like an insult to you and our community. Ultimately, the city had other plans for the building and relented to severe public pressure. I’m angry about how this all came about.”

“In the first day of the SPD not having access to the precinct, response times for crimes in progress were over 15 minutes, about three times as long as the average…If that is your mother, your sister, your cousin, your neighbor’s kid being raped, robbed, assaulted or otherwise victimized, you’re not going to want to have to report that it took the police three times longer to get there.”

When do @fried-chicken and @DaShuckster move to this new left wing utopia?

She referred explicitly to kids being raped. Only one poster here that I can think of that would make it a point to move there.

Here we have a black, female police chief laying out exactly what happened and how violent things were to "take" this piece of land, and yet CNN and the dipshit Mayor are comparing this to a "peaceful block party". Insane. Reminds me of the lunatics who trashed the city block in Portland while "occupying" the ICE offices.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Yeah Seattle? Ok that would be fine. Is it somehow shitty to live in Seattle now? Like i said, i have no idea what is happening here but I'm sure I'd enjoy life in Seattle.

No not Seattle. The left wing paradise CHAZ. It has everything you’ve been complaining about not having for your time on the board. Complete with loons ready to expel anyone who thinks differently or is a cop.

the #CHAZ

the memes of this are pretty funny. perception vs reality, wanting to label a group terrorists that are setting up pop up weed shops

Reactions: NinjaKnight
The residents of Seattle's equivalent to Haight-Ashbury decided to put up a few signs and declare themselves an "autonomous zone" and the right-wingers think the whole city has been taken over by militant Antifa, with no proof of Antifa nor militant behavior.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
the #CHAZ

the memes of this are pretty funny. perception vs reality, wanting to label a group terrorists that are setting up pop up weed shops

If those meanie 2A protestors decide to throw up barriers, threaten the local police, and declare an area around one of those capitols as their "autonomous zone", do you think they'd get the kid glove treatment that these morons are getting? Think they'd face any criticism for 911 response calls taking 3x the normal time?

Reactions: AAC6800
No not Seattle. The left wing paradise CHAZ. It has everything you’ve been complaining about not having for your time on the board. Complete with loons ready to expel anyone who thinks differently or is a cop.
I like to live in a house so I'll stick with that for now.

Is this an actual news story that will have any national significance outside of this 6 block area or is this just today's chud fuel?

Even for 85, a person known for his inability to prove his point without lying, this is an embarrassing thread.

Yikes.

Imagine calling yourself a small government conservative or libertarian and being triggered by this :D

I love this board. So much free entertainment

Reactions: firm_bizzle
It's smack dab outside a police precinct but part of this "area" includes store fronts where owners has been extorted and threatened.

Oh no, say it isn't so. Store owners have been "threatened"?!?! Send in the military!

Lol you're such a whiny little bitch, completely and utterly incapable of thinking for yourself.

What a chud. No big deal...store owners threatened and blocked. Cops shut out. No biggy. It's normal leftie behavior. Move along
That’s the chief of the Croods talking.

Total Anarchy. No big deal. The Rona must be affecting his brain

Only killing and beating some people. No biggie. Doesn't impact me. Leftie mindset
The left are a very sadistic and violent group. They like to see people suffer and die. It will be an easy selling point in November

The majority of people want their safety

The left wants anarchy. They want businesses and the economy destroyed. The people who vote know better. The anarchists stay home on Election Day. They will probably use it as a good day to riot and loot. Those animals

Well, I guess this explains why 85 is being such a scarred little bitch about this.

Fox news just got caught photoshopping an armed man into their coverage of Seattle.

JRMrDeG.png

bUt aLL mAiNsTrEaM mEdIA iS tHe sAmE. Lmao

Dipshits

Well, I guess this explains why 85 is being such a scarred little bitch about this.

Fox news just got caught photoshopping an armed man into their coverage of Seattle.

JRMrDeG.png

Dipshits

I saw this a bit ago. Looks like Fox is just as FAKE!!!!! as CNN and all the other networks Donald complains about...

Reactions: UCFWayne
I saw this a bit ago. Looks like Fox is just as FAKE!!!!! as CNN and all the other networks Donald complains about...
I have my doubts about this. That looks like somebody lifted a screenshot from fox News and photoshopped the picture of the gunman in. Nothing would surprise me though. If it's real then I'm sure that MSNBC will be all over it.

Yep, this is almost as bad as that one time CNN ran a poll showing Biden beating Trump in the 2020 election. Trump then demanded that CNN retract the poll because it showed him losing. Both sides are obviously equally terrible from a journalistic standpoint.

I wish I was making this shit up.

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/trump-2020-poll-joe-biden-lead-election-campaign-cnn-a9559726.html%3famp

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...attles-protests-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone/

Good God it's real. This is litterally Chud Fuel. Fox also posted pictures of the burning building in Minnesota on a story about the seattle area. No wonder @UCFKnight85 comes here all frothed up. He's already a nut job but hes being fed doctored images in order to make him even angrier. I wondered why this story seemed like a non-event to me but it had him so enraged. It's because i live in the real world and he's slurping up Chud rage fuel.

JRMrDeG.png

Dipshits

Lamestream media.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...attles-protests-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone/

Good God it's real. This is litterally Chud Fuel. Fox also posted pictures of the burning building in Minnesota on a story about the seattle area. No wonder @UCFKnight85 comes here all frothed up. He's already a nut job but hes being fed doctored images in order to make him even angrier. I wondered why this story seemed like a non-event to me but it had him so enraged. It's because i live in the real world and he's slurping up Chud rage fuel.

$20 to the charity of your choice if he responds with anything other than personal attacks against you.

$100 if he admits he was wrong.

Lamestream media.
I recently saw that exact same dude and that exact same gun in that exact same position in another photo.

It was in a group selfie all of us "WC libs" took during one of our recent ANTIFA meetings.

I wondered at the time who in the hell the dude was who'd horned into our photo between Ninja and FC.

My charity is Planned Parenthood of Tampa [roll]

Not my charity of choice but I stick by my word. I'm sure I won't have to donate anyway since 85's response is so predictable it's comedic. Instantly resorts to personal attacks in a roid rage whenever he gets embarrassed by facts.

Not my charity of choice but I stick by my word. I'm sure I won't have to donate anyway since 85's response is so predictable it's comedic. Instantly resorts to personal attacks in a roid rage whenever he gets embarrassed by facts.
I just know it will troll 85

ADVERTISEMENT