ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Shorts trolling us again

FWIW, I just got banned from the Bama SB Nation site. (And I had a good time in doing so too. I'm not complaining, lol! I just regret not getting a few death threats on my way out the door)

The reason, per the mod: Your stupid. YOUR STUPID. Not YOU'RE stupid, as it should have been.

NOTE: Don't call other people stupid and then spell like a 2nd grader.

FWIW, I just got banned from the Bama SB Nation site. (And I had a good time in doing so too. I'm not complaining, lol! I just regret not getting a few death threats on my way out the door)

The reason, per the mod: Your stupid. YOUR STUPID. Not YOU'RE stupid, as it should have been.

NOTE: Don't call other people stupid and then spell like a 2nd grader.

That's right. Spell like a champ!

Reactions: UCFBS
That's some funny stuff right there!! Hopefully they actually go to that bar and display it. Definitely see some social media action

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I wonder where they got the idea for the Dollar General comment:

31288246_10160176046325621_236250372770475409_n.jpg

We need to do a video using the game when AL lost to us, along with AL's other losses in 2017....that would be cool. They are 0-1 against and we want 0-2 soon!!!

Payback will be a biatch.

At least they are recognizing our 2018 NC. #back2back

Why waste time? Go ahead and crown yourselves NC for 2018 now. Regardless of what your record might be next year go ahead and pre-order your rings and banners. It will be every bit as legit as your 2017 claim regardless of the final record.

While you are at it go ahead and crown yourselves NC for 2019 too. Then you can be the first team to win back to back to back NC. Sure they will all be imaginary and most fans will laugh at you, but who cares? You guys are the bestest and it is time you let everybody else know it.

Why waste time? Go ahead and crown yourselves NC for 2018 now. Regardless of what your record might be next year go ahead and pre-order your rings and banners. It will be every bit as legit as your 2017 claim regardless of the final record.

While you are at it go ahead and crown yourselves NC for 2019 too. Then you can be the first team to win back to back to back NC. Sure they will all be imaginary and most fans will laugh at you, but who cares? You guys are the bestest and it is time you let everybody else know it.

Lol. Ignores all the facts and talks out of his ass....... Troll in the house!

Not sure what facts I am missing. You went 13-0, which is a hell of an accomplishment and not easy to do. You also played the 83rd toughest schedule according to ESPN. You didn't make the playoff and are NOT recognized as NC by anybody but your fans. So, what fact am I missing that makes you guys the legit NC?

I crown thee the court jester of the day....in other words, you're the boards fool.

00ddbd747c6b7850a4a1b04d7d123260-court-jester-woody-allen.jpg

Last edited:
You guys self proclaim a NC and I am the court jester? In case any of you are interested in the real world, the following link will take you to the NCAA site that explains how a NC is actually won. I mean I assume you guys still claim to be an NCAA program? You haven't self proclaimed NFL status yet (along with a super bowl or two)?

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/what-college-football-playoff

The NCAA does NOT award or sanction a national champion in FBS football. That site is also a third party site owned by Turner Sports. Oh, and take a look at 1941.

You guys self proclaim a NC and I am the court jester? In case any of you are interested in the real world, the following link will take you to the NCAA site that explains how a NC is actually won. I mean I assume you guys still claim to be an NCAA program? You haven't self proclaimed NFL status yet (along with a super bowl or two)?

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/what-college-football-playoff
We didn't self proclaim anything. We "claimed" our national title. That means it needs to be extended by someone first. If we didn't claim it, it would be considered an unclaimed national championship. In any case, UCF won a national championship in 2017,so your problem is that they claimed it?

If you wanna claim 17 titles then we can claim one. What do you want to do?

Sounds like a great plan. Let us know when you’ll schedule us so we can make sure your team is already engraved on my NC plaque as a team we beat. If we are going to plan ahead, we want to be thorough

SEC Shorts, along with SEC Country and a few others, have been indirectly -- and in many ways directly -- making our case. SEC Country's AP writer gave us an #2 vote as well, and have been critical of the CFP being unable to include a G5 -- especially one like us in a year that lined up perfectly for a G5, like 2017 was.

ADVERTISEMENT