ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
TDS is a real thing and people are honestly freaking out. There are people who are in therapy over the fact that he is president. So if Trump wins another term, will we see an uptick in suicide rates? It's actually kind of scary to consider but it's a real possibility.

Any layman that thinks the president, regardless of party, effects their life directly needs help. If you rely on the sitting president to make your life a success, you're a loser.

Any layman that thinks the president, regardless of party, effects their life directly needs help. If you rely on the sitting president to make your life a success, you're a loser.

Gonna disagree. Military for sure is affected. Please tell the 5K troops who spent their Christmas on the border as a pathetic political stunt directly due to Trump.

TDS is real. However, I doubt it will lead to much suicide or people moving to other countries

It’s more of a immature temper tantrum from people who can’t cope with life. For the majority of the population, the president doesn’t hold enough power to drastically change the lives of the average American, unless he’s absolutely terrible or absolutely amazing. Doubt we will ever see either

Basically, losers have TDS.

This!

TDS is real. However, I doubt it will lead to much suicide or people moving to other countries

It’s more of a immature temper tantrum from people who can’t cope with life. For the majority of the population, the president doesn’t hold enough power to drastically change the lives of the average American, unless he’s absolutely terrible or absolutely amazing. Doubt we will ever see either

Basically, losers have TDS.
I asked because I watched a video yesterday of a "rally" in opposition of him and some of the people were just absolutely distraught. People talked about how they are in therapy because they can't cope with him being president, and one lady said there is a therapist who basically just does TDS clients and is booked out for something like 60 weeks. It really is a mental disorder, so I don't know how well people will handle another 4 years of him.

Can you imagine being a grown ass adult with Trump Derangement Syndrome and being so deranged you think he should be president? These people need a serious mental health check. Hell at his rally in Orlando the other day he told something like 17 outright lies, and his base just ate it up. You truly must hate reality and the truth to support him. TDS 100%

Liberals in this county have become filled with a dangerous, violent fever ever since Trump won and we need to break that fever with another 4 years. This irrational hatred will only spiral this country further into a culture war if they were to win next year and seek "pay back" to feed their TDS. The fever would only get worse and go untreated.

Liberals in this county have become filled with a dangerous, violent fever ever since Trump won and we need to break that fever with another 4 years. This irrational hatred will only spiral this country further into a culture war if they were to win next year and seek "pay back" to feed their TDS. The fever would only get worse and go untreated.
Right. They would view it as a form of revenge and fuel the divide. We probably are only a couple of years away from outright violence.

The pendulum is still swinging and someone needs to step up and stop it, but I really don't see anybody on the Democrat side that's capable of doing it. We know that Trump can't. A guy like Rand Paul or Ben Sasse seem like the only people capable of doing that in regards to POTUS. The house and Senate are going to continue spiraling no matter what unless there is a major catastrophe, God forbid. It just really feels like we are headed for bad times no matter what.

There's people on this board who think Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim and that Michelle Obama is transgender.

But please, tell me more about TDS.
Why is it that when people from the right bring up Obama, the left freaks out about people bringing up the past but the left can invoke his name and it's no big deal?

Because only someone who's a dumb twat would think that the opposite party disliking the president is a unique and new phenomenon.
Disliking is not new. Creating a new and recognized psychological disorder based on it is definitely a new and unique phenomenon.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Disliking is not new. Creating a new and recognized psychological disorder based on it is definitely a new and unique phenomenon.
The current president launched his political campaign on the back of birtherism. His original base was made up of people so deranged they just made shit up. How is TDS different from ODS or CDS. Remember people thinking that Hillary Clinton unilaterally sold all of US uranium to Russia for personal gain. Or when everyone was convinced Hillary was about to die and was having strokes on the campaign trail?

Trump is at least earning his haters with his actual policy and not just made up stories.

The current president launched his political campaign on the back of birtherism. His original base was made up of people so deranged they just made shit up. How is TDS different from ODS or CDS. Remember people thinking that Hillary Clinton unilaterally sold all of US uranium to Russia for personal gain. Or when everyone was convinced Hillary was about to die and was having strokes on the campaign trail?

Trump is at least earning his haters with his actual policy and not just made up stories.
I don't remember anyone saying they needed therapy because they thought Obama was a Muslim or that Clinton sold uranium. People got mad at those ideas, but they didn't constitute anything close to what we see now. Those 2 examples are just typical of political gamesmanship in their worst form, TDS is different in the fact that people are consumed by it.

serious question, trump has been the hardest president against china. how can you vote for another candidate knowing that they would likely remove anything trump has put in place against china knowing that they have full blown concentration camps?

I don't remember anyone saying they needed therapy because they thought Obama was a Muslim or that Clinton sold uranium. People got mad at those ideas, but they didn't constitute anything close to what we see now. Those 2 examples are just typical of political gamesmanship in their worst form, TDS is different in the fact that people are consumed by it.
Who needs therapy? What are you even talking about?

serious question, trump has been the hardest president against china. how can you vote for another candidate knowing that they would likely remove anything trump has put in place against china knowing that they have full blown concentration camps?
Trump is trying to win a trade war. If China gave us favorable terms tomorrow he'd sign immediately. He doesn't give a shit about Muslims.

Remember, liberals for 2 years pushed total lies and conspiracy to discredit Trump or outright undo the election results of 2016 and spread this around the world, all based upon a Russian disinformation fake news dossier that was procured by the HRC campaign and used by the Obama FBI as justification to seek FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign.

That is pretty much unprecedented. It's dangerous and it will only get worse until liberals lose the culture war that they created and return to sanity.

Trump is trying to win a trade war. If China gave us favorable terms tomorrow he'd sign immediately. He doesn't give a shit about Muslims.
he has still been harder against china vs anyone in our countries history. you just made a huge case why we shouldnt deal with china at all. tell me which of the dem candidates is going to be harder on china? if you really did care about whats going on in china, youd vote for the person who is the toughest against them.

or were you just virtue signaling?

he has still been harder against china vs anyone in our countries history. you just made a huge case why we shouldnt deal with china at all. tell me which of the dem candidates is going to be harder on china? if you really did care about whats going on in china, youd vote for the person who is the toughest against them.

I don't know what candidates are going to be hardest on China. They haven't been asked yet.

I'd be shocked if it was Trump though. He didn't care about Saudi Arabia murdering a Washington Post journalist and chopping his body up, why would this bother him?

If Trump comes out and gives a shit about this I'll gladly give him a pat on the back, but he wont because he doesn't care.

I don't know what candidates are going to be hardest on China. They haven't been asked yet.

I'd be shocked if it was Trump though. He didn't care about Saudi Arabia murdering a Washington Post journalist and chopping his body up, why would this bother him?

If Trump comes out and gives a shit about this I'll gladly give him a pat on the back, but he wont because he doesn't care.

Given that being tough on China is important to you and no D is going to line up any tougher than Trump, I look forward to your vote for Trump next November.

arent the dem debates this weekend? we will see. i doubt any will be harder on china than trump is currently. how will you reckon with yourself by voting for someone who is softer on china than trump knowing about the concentration camps? this china issue is clearly important to you.

arent the dem debates this weekend? we will see. i doubt any will be harder on china than trump is currently. how will you reckon with yourself by voting for someone who is softer on china than trump knowing about the concentration camps? this china issue is clearly important to you.

They are next week.

They are next week.
my bad, lost track of time and thought it was this weekend. now back to my previous question.

how will you reckon with yourself by voting for someone who is likely softer on china than trump knowing about the concentration camps? this china issue is clearly important to you.

Would you like an early look into what the Democrats will say about the softball questions regarding China look like?

"China is a valuable trading partner and a potential ally in the far East. We need to maintain good relations with them but make sure they are acting in good faith. We must hold them accountable but at that same time focus on more important issues like women's health and how we address the issue of slavery in the black community. The real racism is at our southern border where we are separating families and torturing them. We must also make sure that social security is there for everyone in need and single payer healthcare has worked in several Scandinavian countries. The rich don't pay their fair share and it's time we have free college for all. Koch brothers. Global warming. Citizens United.".

Pretty much got all of the bases covered there.

Reactions: UCFWayne
my bad, lost track of time and thought it was this weekend. now back to my previous question.

how will you reckon with yourself by voting for someone who is likely softer on china than trump knowing about the concentration camps? this china issue is clearly important to you.

The whole premise of your question is false. Trump has been pressured to sanction China since last November. He has failed to implement the sanctions that have bipartisan support. Marco Rubio is leading this charge with support from Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders.

You can become informed here:
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/11/the-mysterious-case-of-the-disappearing-china-sanctions/

Trump wants a trade deal he doesn't care about fixing human rights violations in other countries. You should know this by now.

The whole premise of your question is false. Trump has been pressured to sanction China since last November. He has failed to implement the sanctions that have bipartisan support. Marco Rubio is leading this charge with support from Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/11/the-mysterious-case-of-the-disappearing-china-sanctions/

Trump wants a trade deal he doesn't care about fixing human rights violations in other countries. You should know this by now.

And what will you do when Joe Biden is your candidate and still refuses to even admit that China is a competitive and nefarious trade threat?

And what will you do when Joe Biden is your candidate and still refuses to even admit that China is a competitive and nefarious trade threat?
Joe Biden is not going to be the candidate ffs.g he's not even poling well considering his name recognition. The more people see him the less people like him. He's got support from the people who haven't been paying attention.

Joe Biden is not going to be the candidate ffs.g he's not even poling well considering his name recognition. The more people see him the less people like him. He's got support from the people who haven't been paying attention.

lol wut? I realize that polls are typically wrong and full of shit, but not a single poll has had anyone even remotely close to Biden. Even if you assigned a massive 5% margin of error, Biden would still have a 10% lead in this poll which is massive when there's 200000 candidates running

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/19/politics/monmouth-suffolk-polls-biden-trump/index.html

He's going to be your nominee, he's going to be soft on China, he's going to run as a centrist, and I therefore cannot wait for you to assure us that you won't be voting for him.

lol wut? I realize that polls are typically wrong and full of shit, but not a single poll has had anyone even remotely close to Biden. Even if you assigned a massive 5% margin of error, Biden would still have a 10% lead in this poll which is massive when there's 200000 candidates running

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/19/politics/monmouth-suffolk-polls-biden-trump/index.html

He's going to be your nominee, he's going to be soft on China, he's going to run as a centrist, and I therefore cannot wait for you to assure us that you won't be voting for him.
That's only because people don't know anyone else so when they get polled they say Joe Biden. He's the perfect candidate for people who aren't paying attention but as more people pay attention his lead has been shrinking. After the debates he's done.

He is polling high now because of name recognition. I don't think he is going to ultimately be the nominee. I think he will be one of the top 3 or 4, but I don't think he is going to win.

And polls aren't predictions. Polls are snapshots in time. There is still a long way from now until the primaries start, so plenty of time for the polling #s to change.

Reactions: Crazyhole

thats a long way to say you were just virtue signaling.

He is polling high now because of name recognition. I don't think he is going to ultimately be the nominee. I think he will be one of the top 3 or 4, but I don't think he is going to win.

And polls aren't predictions. Polls are snapshots in time. There is still a long way from now until the primaries start, so plenty of time for the polling #s to change.

lol are you telling me there are registered D's out there who don't know who Bernie Sanders is? Warren? Harris? Booker? All of them have arguably been much more in the spotlight and more well known than Biden since 2016.

As for the debates, I doubt that changes minds any time soon. When there's a mob of people on stage everyone gets a sound bite at a time. There's not enough time to say anything of substance to and everyone will pretty much say what they're already been saying.

This.

The nominee is going to be either Harris or Buttegieg depending on whether the party goes with charisma or aptitude. Biden and Bernie may as well be afterthoughts quite honestly. Biden is the 2020 version of Clinton 2016 and the party learned that lesson. Bernie was a cult of personality but nobody can sustain that for 4 years.

History kind of shows us what a successful Democrat candidate can look like. Obama, Clinton, Carter, and Kennedy are the only Democrats that were able to win the presidency from ground zero over the last 70 years and each one of them was a cult of personality type in their own way. Kennedy was the Camelot candidate. Carter was the awe shucks candidate. Clinton was the cool, drink a beer with candidate, and Obama was the suave candidate. Harris could forge her own path as being the first black woman president and buttigeig could do the same as the first gay president, but they're both up against stiff odds.

lol are you telling me there are registered D's out there who don't know who Bernie Sanders is? Warren? Harris? Booker? All of them have arguably been much more in the spotlight and more well known than Biden since 2016.

As for the debates, I doubt that changes minds any time soon. When there's a mob of people on stage everyone gets a sound bite at a time. There's not enough time to say anything of substance to and everyone will pretty much say what they're already been saying.

I am telling you that Biden is by far the most recognized person in the race, both by name and by his policies (or at least what they associate with Obama's policies) That is what I am telling you.

There are lots of debates, there aren't going to be 20+ candidates in all of them. People will start dropping out rather quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
Would you like an early look into what the Democrats will say about the softball questions regarding China look like?

"China is a valuable trading partner and a potential ally in the far East. We need to maintain good relations with them but make sure they are acting in good faith. We must hold them accountable but at that same time focus on more important issues like women's health and how we address the issue of slavery in the black community. The real racism is at our southern border where we are separating families and torturing them. We must also make sure that social security is there for everyone in need and single payer healthcare has worked in several Scandinavian countries. The rich don't pay their fair share and it's time we have free college for all. Koch brothers. Global warming. Citizens United.".

Pretty much got all of the bases covered there.

This, unfortunately, is what every candidate sounds like in a debate. All future debates should make it mandatory to wear a shocking dog collar and as soon as the candidate strays from the original question they should get zappped. Maybe we can have more intelligent debates with a little discipline.

Reactions: fabknight
ADVERTISEMENT