ADVERTISEMENT

Shakespeare on the team in Tampa

UCFChargeOn

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Oct 4, 2007
This Place
I asked the ChatGPT AI to write a Shakespeare scene where two characters discuss the USF Bulls.

"Ah, college football season is upon us once more," said one character. "But pray tell, what news have you heard of the USF Bulls?"

"The USF Bulls?" replied the other character with a sneer. "They are nothing more than a rabble of misbegotten players, fit only for the scrap heap. Their coaches are bumbling fools, their strategies asinine, and their players so untalented that they cannot even manage a single win against a decent team."

"Ha! I daresay their quarterback is no more than a common lout, fumbling about on the field like a drunken swine," said the first character with a laugh. "And their defense is so porous that a child could run through their ranks with ease."

"Indeed," agreed the second character. "They are a pitiful excuse for a football team, and a disgrace to the sport. It is a wonder that they are allowed to take the field at all, given their utter lack of skill and ability."

"Well, I suppose there is always the chance that they may stumble upon some small measure of success by sheer accident," said the first character with a shrug. "But I would not count on it. The USF Bulls are a laughing stock, and will likely remain so for the foreseeable future."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.