ADVERTISEMENT

Shane Larkin leaving Depaul

That would be a nice pick up for UCF basketball. Did he have UCF as one of his top schools before he went to Depaul?

I believe his top schools were UCF, Colorado and USF. Wanting to be close to home leaves Colorado out obviously.

USF is in the same conference with DePaul.

Are you sure Colorado, USF and UCF are among his final choices?

What about George Mason?

Originally posted by Knightrogen:

What about George Mason?

I think he was referring to schools he was considering before he selected DePaul. The article is pretty specific that he needs to be back in Florida (and may have even mentioned Orlando). I would think we would have a great shot, but the question is whehter or not he will continue to play basketball. Without knowing what kind of medical reason, who knows if it is something that may prevent him from playing college BB.

Miami appatently wants him. Seen some tweets about that.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by KnightsFan99:

What about George Mason?

I think he was referring to schools he was considering before he selected DePaul. The article is pretty specific that he needs to be back in Florida (and may have even mentioned Orlando). I would think we would have a great shot, but the question is whehter or not he will continue to play basketball. Without knowing what kind of medical reason, who knows if it is something that may prevent him from playing college BB.

All we can do is wishing him the best!! Even he doesn't play college ball or coming to UCF, he still gets my wishes. Wherever he ends up at, I will become a fan of him! Already!!

What about George Mason?

He took one of his five official visits to George Mason last year...and their former Head Coach Jim Larranaga is now the Head Coach at the Univ of Miami.

No clue if Shane ends up at Miami, UCF, USF, etc....but I hope he gets the medical care that he and his family view is best.
This post was edited on 8/5 6:01 AM by Knight_Light

Originally posted by primetimeucf:
What will it take for him to visit UCF?

He has been to UCF multiple times.

Also, UCF's basketball team and coaching staff are currently on their International Tour of exhibition games in Canada. (Believe the team comes home Sunday or Monday).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT