ADVERTISEMENT

Shaq Griffin once again makes UCF proud (While SAS continues to look like the racist jackass he is)

thespiritof1976

Bronze Knight
Oct 17, 2017
First off, Shaq is smart and shows that his UCF education has turned him into a refined gentleman.

Second, I agree with him on the Lightning.

Third, SAS is a racist POS (and Griffin also looks bothered as well. Notice how he didn't even want to look SAS in the eyes ?)

Fourth - BLACK AND GOLD SUIT!!!

Fifth - I apologize to everyone for posting an ESPN video, especially one with you know who but since it is #18 I will make an exception. Regardless though, SAS REALLY made himself look like a prime grade A+ jackass here.

SAS total hump , total A-hole !!! ..... suggesting the Shaquem distance himself from UCF , and the whole "what you talkin' about (Willis)" hockey thing ....the Kellerman hockey comment was stupid too .... to say nothing of the other comments sugesting that racing his twin would cost him money ....

He is paid to be confrontational. His comments were obviously an attempt at comedy. How would Griff look Steven A in eyes when they aren’t in same room?

Reactions: KMF-UCF
He is paid to be confrontational. His comments were obviously an attempt at comedy. How would Griff look Steven A in eyes when they aren’t in same room?
This. The show is on the air for the sole purpose of controversial talk. You’re feeding into it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT