ADVERTISEMENT

Shaquem got Combine invite

You must have enjoyed that Vikings vs. Saints game then!
Yes, yes watching them suffer is tasty...plus the memes...
6zJBp9F.jpg

Silly question. Can Shaquem particulate in the bench press? Is there a special attachment that he uses?

Last edited:
Well deserved.....I have no doubt that he will seize this moment! One of the all time UCF greats that will never be forgotten!

Reactions: 2DogKnight
Yes, his dad made him one originally then ucf built him a new one when he came here.
Awesome! Thanks. I feel that it’s important for him to be equally strong on both sides of his upper body more than just showing a lot of reps at the combine.

He is going to be a ST guy unless he goes to a 3-4 or changes to safety. He’s too small for LB in 4-3. They will run right at him and put a lead blocker on him.

He is going to be a ST guy unless he goes to a 3-4 or changes to safety. He’s too small for LB in 4-3. They will run right at him and put a lead blocker on him.
No doubt the NFL and the NBA are the best of the best and even the top college players have had major difficulties in making a roster, let alone having success. Very sad endings for many many college stars.

He will have some major, major hurdles to overcome even without the hand issue, however, not to offend anyone and put restrictions on a guy who’s been told that he can’t do things his whole life and has proved them wrong, I’ll refrain from talking about any of those hurdles.

Hughes won't be at the Combine, because of his arrest when he was at UNC.

Akins and Tre'quan got invites too.

He's definitely a player you want on your team. I've had many non UCF fans tells me the guy is a stud and an animal as they watched the Peach Bowl.

Reactions: Mikesi
Hughes won't be at the Combine, because of his arrest when he was at UNC.

Akins and Tre'quan got invites too.
You don’t get barred because of arrest. Only conviction. What did he do?
Any player with a misdemeanor or felony conviction involving violence or use of a weapon, domestic violence, a sexual offense or sexual assault is barred from the event.

You don’t get barred because of arrest. Only conviction. What did he do?
Any player with a misdemeanor or felony conviction involving violence or use of a weapon, domestic violence, a sexual offense or sexual assault is barred from the event.

http://www.newbernsj.com/sports/20160229/football-hughes-no-longer-on-unc-football-team

"Hughes was charged with a count of misdemeanor assault inflicting serious injury after an incident that happened at a fraternity house in Chapel Hill on Oct. 4."

I finally get to see the 40 time that I’ve talked about all year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT