ADVERTISEMENT

Shaquem Griffin: A possible "jack of all trades" NFL player insinuates Bill O'Brien

Can they stop talking about Shaquem during the Senior Bowl practices? Just put it on for 5 minutes as the South was on the field and they're talking about Romeo Crennel and how much he likes the energy Griffin brings to the squad. Then they someone mentions a long time scout who mentions Griffin was his all time favorite interviews. One mentioned he's a 5th round- I doubt he lasts till then.

Can they stop talking about Shaquem during the Senior Bowl practices? Just put it on for 5 minutes as the South was on the field and they're talking about Romeo Crennel and how much he likes the energy Griffin brings to the squad. Then they someone mentions a long time scout who mentions Griffin was his all time favorite interviews. One mentioned he's a 5th round- I doubt he lasts till then.
Seahawks. 2nd or 3rd round. Book it. #lob

Seahawks. 2nd or 3rd round. Book it. #lob

I'm betting 3rd, but I have no idea how good their LBs are, they might not have a spot for him, and what a waste to just use him as a special teams player. Who knows, maybe KC steals him earlier. They still play football in KC don't they? Or the Texans. They need a replacement for the oft injured Watts (just kidding). They royally screwed up on not keeping Bouye.

I'm betting 3rd, but I have no idea how good their LBs are, they might not have a spot for him, and what a waste to just use him as a special teams player. Who knows, maybe KC steals him earlier. They still play football in KC don't they? Or the Texans. They need a replacement for the oft injured Watts (just kidding). They royally screwed up on not keeping Bouye.
If he stays at LB he has to go to a team that runs the 3-4. Only a few of those left. Steelers, Ravens and Pats off the top of my head. He’s going to have to be a safety. Those tackles he’s beating at these practices aren’t NFL caliber tackles.

If he stays at LB he has to go to a team that runs the 3-4. Only a few of those left. Steelers, Ravens and Pats off the top of my head. He’s going to have to be a safety. Those tackles he’s beating at these practices aren’t NFL caliber tackles.

Almost nobody coming right out is NFL caliber. But it is the way he beats them and how often that makes him special.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT