ADVERTISEMENT

Shots are so safe that here's federal vaccine claims court:

When it comes to Wuhan/Fauci flu, If you are vaccinated you shouldn't worry about others being unvaccinated. You have whatever immunity it gives, Vaccinated and Unvaccinated both pass on the virus. You are no more likely to get it from one over the other. In fact it is very possible the vaccinated could carry higher loads of the virus before showing symptoms and actually be super spreaders, unaware they are even positive.

When it comes to Wuhan/Fauci flu, If you are vaccinated you shouldn't worry about others being unvaccinated. You have whatever immunity it gives, Vaccinated and Unvaccinated both pass on the virus. You are no more likely to get it from one over the other. In fact it is very possible the vaccinated could carry higher loads of the virus before showing symptoms and actually be super spreaders, unaware they are even positive.
You know you aren’t a real doctor, right?

Oh hey thanks, I always wanted some medical advice from a legitimately mentally retarded terminix employee.

This is so helpful, I never listen to those doctors with their fancy 8 years of learning, I prefer to get my info from high school drop outs like yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Let's ignore the "science".

This is especially good news for people like you, knighttime, who may or may not have gotten the vaccine, right knighttime?!?!?

This is especially good news for people like you, knighttime, who may or may not have gotten the vaccine, right knighttime?!?!?
Once again, the scared, COVID and COVID-vaccine obsessed, coming out of weeks of WC retirement while the rest of us live our lives.

@KNIGHTTIME^ deleting years of posts and changing his handle only to post the same obvious, loser crap. We are all fooled! 🤣🤣🤣

Once again, the scared, COVID and COVID-vaccine obsessed, coming out of weeks of WC retirement while the rest of us live our lives.

@KNIGHTTIME^ deleting years of posts and changing his handle only to post the same obvious, loser crap. We are all fooled! 🤣🤣🤣
Like a moth to a flame, knighttime came flying in to post. Probably got wawa Mayo and salami shit all over his keyboard to boot.

• Haha

Be a man and admit you have been totally wrong about the vaccines. We are 3 years into this now and you're still worried about it. The former press secretary had covid twice even after getting 3 jabs.

Who cares if someone is vaccinated this point? Time to get out of your house.

images
Be a man and admit you have been totally wrong about the vaccines. We are 3 years into this now and you're still worried about it. The former press secretary had covid twice even after getting 3 jabs.

images

Be a man and admit you are knighttime. I remember when you said like four months ago the following:

"Who cares if someone is vaccinated this point? Time to get out of your house."

We are 3 years into this now and you're still worried about it.

• BCHailMary replied to the thread Fauci has the rona.
    I'll make it clear that I take covid vaccine jabs like a crackhead. I can't get enough of it. I'm tight with my local pharmacist. He...
    Jun 16, 2022
  • B
    BCHailMary replied to the thread Fauci has the rona.
    I took 4 vaccine doses balls deep. I asked the pharmacist to splash a bit extra too.
    Jun 16, 2022

Like a moth to a flame, knighttime came flying in to post. Probably got wawa Mayo and salami shit all over his keyboard to boot.

Are you seriously this lame in real life? Wawa? Is that supposed to be funny? As lame is the pool reference. Anything original? Do you clowns hammer hand each after making lame posts?

• BCHailMary replied to the thread Fauci has the rona.
    I'll make it clear that I take covid vaccine jabs like a crackhead. I can't get enough of it. I'm tight with my local pharmacist. He...
    Jun 16, 2022
  • B
    BCHailMary replied to the thread Fauci has the rona.
    I took 4 vaccine doses balls deep. I asked the pharmacist to splash a bit extra too.
    Jun 16, 2022

I'm on jab 6 but just got covid. Going to spread it around town tonight.

KNIGHTTIME^

Diamond Knight
Joined Nov 27, 2005
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing thread The pandemic of the “unvaccinated” who love to prolong pandemics and post Twitter and Google articles without actually reading them

KNIGHTTIME^

Diamond Knight
Joined Nov 27, 2005
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread FDA issues vaccine warning

KNIGHTTIME^

Diamond Knight
Joined Nov 27, 2005
Last seen 9 minutes ago · Viewing thread About time Fauci got canned

KNIGHTTIME^

Diamond Knight
Joined Nov 27, 2005
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread 2nd debate now a Biden only townhall because Trump is a super spreader and won't do virtual

KNIGHTTIME^

Diamond Knight
Joined Nov 27, 2005
Last seen 7 minutes ago · Viewing thread Impeachment Thread: Trump retaliating at anyone who wasn't willing to commit criminal obstruction

KNIGHTTIME^

Diamond Knight
Joined Nov 27, 2005
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Cuomo is delusional

🦜
🦜
🦜
🦜
🦜
🦜

🦜

So… how many messages did @KNIGHTTIME^ delete

KNIGHTTIME^​

Diamond Knight
Messages16,148Reaction score4,380Points113

KNIGHTTIME^

Golden Knight
Joined Nov 27, 2005
Last seen May 21, 2022
Messages8,958Reaction score1,910

OVER 7,000!!!!!!! What a sick individual

So… who needs to get a life?????? 🤣🤣🤣

Are you seriously this lame in real life? Wawa? Is that supposed to be funny? As lame is the pool reference. Anything original? Do you clowns hammer hand each after making lame posts?
But is it as lame as deleting 7,000 messages and posting under a new name, knighttime? Please answer that question for us, knighttime.

ADVERTISEMENT