ADVERTISEMENT

Should @knightsagainstblmandzog be banned?

should @knightsagainstblmandzog be banned

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

YourWifesBoyfriend

Four-Star Recruit
Mar 28, 2019
I think it's pretty obvious nobody agrees with this guy, and he makes for a "daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table" type vibe each time he goes on one of his racist rants. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure he's an alternate account of @NinjaKnight , so it'd be pretty funny to see 2 of the biggest cancers eradicated in one fell swoop.

Notice the similar posting style

Typical blm…I bet none of them got fired and the news guys cucked out on pressing charges for assault.
Typical conservative, always talking a big game about "morals" and "decency" but in reality you run a 24 hour gay BDSM orgy out of your mansion.
Typical red hat hypocrite.
Typical inbred red hat fuking moron crowd. Carry on.
Typical disgusting red hat post. Defend the party to the death, even when it means shitting on the military.
Both have a fixation on "fuk" and "cuck"

Buncha beta male fuks and voluntary cucks.
For fuks sake you really are this stupid, it's not a ploy?
Literally half of your posts are about me, you DNC cuck.
using "kill yourself" as an insult isn't terribly common
kill yourself sjw blm commie bernie loving cuck
If whether or not some overpaid sports ball player kneels is anywhere in your personal list of top 10,000 things you are worrying about right now, kill yourself.

The way he does the nearly incoherent "sjw blm commie" string of insults without any punctuation is strangely reminiscent of posts like these:
Looks like we got another red hat inbred neck beard to add to the ignore list.
Oh maybe because its a massive crock of shit and you red hats are just a bunch of racist anti muslim inbred fuking morons.

Honestly this is a pretty obvious over compensation shitlord.
ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The only way he gets banned is if people start tweeting his posts at recruits.

It's the only thing that would get @Brandon off of his lazy ass to do anything. Probably not, however.

I mean seriously, these recruits have a right to know that the person who might be interviewing them for this site is clearly in dereliction of his duty and doesn't have a care in the world about homophobia and racism. Stuff needs to be cleaned up and he does jack and shit about it.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
So it's really no different than calling anyone shit head.
Not really, shit lords will basically "troll" with racism or bigotry while laughing that other people get mad when they are racist. They basically believe that racism isn't a big deal and sexism isn't a big deal. That kind of thing.

They really enjoy being edgy and everyone who posts on 4chan pol including @YourWifesBoyfriend fits into that group.

A shit head to me just means dumb. A shitlord is someone who is more like a scumbag. Most shitlords can't get a woman and blame women for this and never look in the mirror and realize that they are putting out a repulsive product that women just aren't interested in.

Not everyone I disagree with politically fits this mold. I don't think 85 fits this bill at all but posters like @Husk in butt @YourWifesBoyfriend maybe @Mikesi to a lesser extent all come off shitlordy.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Okay, FC gave you all the more detailed, 'Wikipedia' definition. But still, my diddy holds true:

A sh*t lord is a loftier pile of sh*t than a simple sh*t head. [thumb2]

Not really, shit lords will basically "troll" with racism or bigotry while laughing that other people get mad when they are racist. They basically believe that racism isn't a big deal and sexism isn't a big deal. That kind of thing.

They really enjoy being edgy and everyone who posts on 4chan pol including @YourWifesBoyfriend fits into that group.

A shit head to me just means dumb. A shitlord is someone who is more like a scumbag. Most shitlords can't get a woman and blame women for this and never look in the mirror and realize that they are putting out a repulsive product that women just aren't interested in.

Not everyone I disagree with politically fits this mold. I don't think 85 fits this bill at all but posters like @Husk in butt @YourWifesBoyfriend maybe @Mikesi to a lesser extent all come off shitlordy.

What did I do? I don't insult anyone even if I disagree with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT