ADVERTISEMENT

Should TV channels be forced to change their name when it's no longer represents what they show?

Should TV channels be forced to change their name when it's no longer represents what they show?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
I think so. If false advertisement. History Channel, MTV and TLC - The Learning Channel names need to be changed.

Or Entertainment/E channel when all they show is a guy that wants to be a girl but has not had his penis cut off? That sure as hell is not entertainment to me.

Reactions: btbones
Remember when MTV used to play ... music?

In any case ... with the priorities Honors applies to life, we should just go ahead and crown him King. He would change everything for the better ... with Honors.

Reactions: UCFhonors
A few days ago I turned on Weather Channel to see some Erika news...they were showing some Alaskan Bush People Ice Road Fisherman bullshit! The Weather Channel doesn't even show weather anymore!!!

ESPN is showing arm wrestling and poker. It's time they drop it down to 2 channels until CFB season.

I hope everyone signed the petition on Change dot org for this to happen. Stop false advertisement.

Yeah, make Spike TV show more Spike.

220-343Buffy-the-Vampire-Slayer-Pos.jpg

I hope everyone signed the petition on Change dot org for this to happen. Stop false advertisement.
All hail King Honors ... the most benevolent, intelligent, truth seeking Knight -- who never wastes our time -- there ever was, is or will be!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT