ADVERTISEMENT

Should we declare war on China?

Unbeweaveable!

tenor.gif

Reactions: Ucfmikes
But the Civil War wasn't about slavery.

Forreal though, screw them
We need far more of your opinions on these issues. I say that genuinely even though I've trolled quite a bit lately and probably crossed some lines, but I do maintain that the romanticism of the civil war is very problematic in the way we view our history.

We need far more of your opinions on these issues. I say that genuinely even though I've trolled quite a bit lately and probably crossed some lines, but I do maintain that the romanticism of the civil war is very problematic in the way we view our history.

I've thought about it. This place can just be too draining when everyone isn't trying to have actual discussion. Too many conflicting layers and sense making is already hard enough without the added nonsense that a lot of us are guilty of in here.

I've thought about it. This place can just be too draining when everyone isn't trying to have actual discussion. Too many conflicting layers and sense making is already hard enough without the added nonsense that a lot of us are guilty of in here.
Can't grow or help others grow if you don't venture into it though. FWIW, I think you are pretty well respected here and for my part, I know that i do so dive in! I hope I offend you sometimes, quite honestly. Same applies in the reverse.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
Can't grow or help others grow if you don't venture into it though. FWIW, I think you are pretty well respected here and for my part, I know that i do so dive in! I hope I offend you sometimes, quite honestly. Same applies in the reverse.

I've had some really good conversations offline so that's mostly where I've engaged. A lot of close friends reaching out wanting to know my thoughts, especially early on. I'm willing to do it though, def not afraid of that part.

You're right about the growth aspect. Quite a few people in here I'd welcome discussion with. I've just seen too many good faith attempts end up in the shitter. This venue just hasn't been a place where people are willing to be wrong.

All good, not at all trying to make this ab me.. This place def has its use lol. Been here since day 1 so not talking shit. I might jump in and out.

Ps. And to be honest I actually just moved to Idaho in mid June so there's been a lot going on. How ab that for shocking news.

I've had some really good conversations offline so that's mostly where I've engaged. A lot of close friends reaching out wanting to know my thoughts, especially early on. I'm willing to do it though, def not afraid of that part.

You're right about the growth aspect. Quite a few people in here I'd welcome discussion with. I've just seen too many good faith attempts end up in the shitter. This venue just hasn't been a place where people are willing to be wrong.

All good, not at all trying to make this ab me.. This place def has its use lol. Been here since day 1 so not talking shit. I might jump in and out.

Ps. And to be honest I actually just moved to Idaho in mid June so there's been a lot going on. How ab that for shocking news.

Where in ID? I’ve got colleagues in Rigby and Driggs

Idaho? Is that what your girlfriend says when you tell her to introduce herself to your friends?

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT