ADVERTISEMENT

Shout out to The president and A.D.

connerito

Four-Star Recruit
Jan 10, 2005
They have done a great job, taking advantage of the Big XII They are not giving enough credit. Getting the Fox game day is a great get n a recruiting tool too. Now Gus go get a W.

Saturday is going to be a fun day for all. Stay hydrated and pace yourself!

I know no one cares, but I'm getting there when the Fox show starts. No way I think I can get in the pit or want to stay there the whole time. Marc Daniels says that Gus Malzhan is on the show at 10:15am. I'll dvr it and watch it the next day. Don't forget to set the DVR the game as well if you want to watch it later.

See you all tomorrow, I leave you with this classic George O'leary Quote:

"Anytime you are on national TV, you cannot buy that exposure; you can go to marketing all you want. Anytime you are on a Friday night show or Thursday night, anytime you are on national TV, ESPN, it is a great marketing tool for the university and exposure throughout the whole country. The players know that. The biggest problem coaches have is making sure they keep their minds on the field and not the camera. It's another game. We have had a couple of ESPN games already. It's another game that you can get great exposure as far as for your school and vice versa you can get exposed. It works both ways." -George O'leary Nov 2nd 2010

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT