ADVERTISEMENT

[SIAP] UCF and "Winning"

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
I just realized, and many of you might have already ...
We have not lost a game since the Obama administration.
I always remembered it as not losing since 2016 ...
But just made me chuckle when I put that together.

And as someone who didn't Trump, I think I just jinx'd us too.

In all honesty, this is what scares me the most -- SEE: Debt as a percentage of GDP ...
Sorry NY Times, but it started well before the tax cuts. It was accelerated in late W. through mid Obama.

W did it to fund the wars, Obama was saddled with continuing the wars and in trying to stimulate the economy out of recession. Trump has continued to pump the economy with the tax cuts which is good in the short term and continues to fight tightening monetary policy with his attitude towards the Fed. If the economy takes a dive before the Fed can increase interest rates high enough the economy is in big trouble because the Fed will have no other way to stimulate the economy except through QE.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
W did it to fund the wars, Obama was saddled with continuing the wars and in trying to stimulate the economy out of recession. Trump has continued to pump the economy with the tax cuts which is good in the short term and continues to fight tightening monetary policy with his attitude towards the Fed. If the economy takes a dive before the Fed can increase interest rates high enough the economy is in big trouble because the Fed will have no other way to stimulate the economy except through QE.

LOL. Obama was “saddled with continuing the wars”? Talk about revisionist history. He pulled us out of Iraq as quickly as possible which led to the existence of ISIS in Iraq, and he set a deadline based withdrawal for Afghanistan which made getting anywhere near impossible. A debacle that has since been corrected by Trump and Mattis.

And while Obama retreated from these theaters, he turned Libya into a governless shithole ther is now run by militias and failed to do anything about Syria

Reactions: UCFWayne
LOL. Obama was “saddled with continuing the wars”? Talk about revisionist history. He pulled us out of Iraq as quickly as possible which led to the existence of ISIS in Iraq, and he set a deadline based withdrawal for Afghanistan which made getting anywhere near impossible. A debacle that has since been corrected by Trump and Mattis.

And while Obama retreated from these theaters, he turned Libya into a governless shithole ther is now run by militias and failed to do anything about Syria

Dont sidetrack the conversation, we're talking about the massive trump pump to the economy

dont forget about the active slave trade market that opened up after and the media ignored. honestly wish trump would do something about it.

ADVERTISEMENT