ADVERTISEMENT

[SIAP] UCF ... defense battered by graduation ... they won’t be able to stop anyone running

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
From Cincy's SBNation writers ...
East:
1. Temple ...
2. USF ...

3. UCF: “aprèsmoiledéluge”- Scott Frost. Sure, McKenzie Milton and company are going to put up some points but this defense was battered by graduation, especially in the front seven. They won’t be able to stop anyone from running the football.
4. Cincy: Our Bearcats are not that far off from contending for an AAC crown ... (WTF?!)
5. East Carolina ...
6. Connecticut ...

West:
1. Houston ...
2. Navy ...
3. Tulane ...
4. SMU ...

5. Memphis: (Really?!)
6. Tulsa ...

I know the West is tough, but Memphis #5 in the West?

2BwCLWX.jpg

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
I mean, I wouldn't be absolutely shocked if his UCF prediction comes to fruition, but I don't know why he thinks Temple is going to win the division.

Last edited:
I mean, I wouldn't be absolutely shocked if his UCF prediction comes to fruition, but I don't know why he think Temple is going to win the division.
He thinks West Virgina makes the playoffs, but Wisconsin wins them. He also has GT as the best team in their division. This dude is about as clueless as they come.

He does realize that in order to win the Heisman, you also have to be on a winning team, even with the P5 bias? They were 7-6 in each of the last wo seasons, even with a pathetic OOC schedule. They do play Louisville every year but the other three teams were: Southern Miss, Eastern Kentucky, and Eastern Michigan. Their SEC victories were: South Carolina, Mizzou, Vandy and Tennessee. Not saying it's impossible but they would minimally have to play in the SEC title game, and I just don't see them getting past Georgia.

2,567 yds only got 24k 8th place. That number is still jaw-dropping.

From Cincy's SBNation writers ...
East:
1. Temple ...
2. USF ...

3. UCF: “aprèsmoiledéluge”- Scott Frost. Sure, McKenzie Milton and company are going to put up some points but this defense was battered by graduation, especially in the front seven. They won’t be able to stop anyone from running the football.
4. Cincy: Our Bearcats are not that far off from contending for an AAC crown ... (WTF?!)
5. East Carolina ...
6. Connecticut ...

West:
1. Houston ...
2. Navy ...
3. Tulane ...
4. SMU ...

5. Memphis: (Really?!)
6. Tulsa ...
OWbfOI.png

Reactions: UCFBS and Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT