ADVERTISEMENT

[SIAP] USF Ranked #20 ... Higher than UCF?!

Did they mix up the schools?
Well, if you ask the Cows, this is why ...
"USF Head Football Coach Charlie Strong stood first among coaching peers in the American Athletic Conference and among the top three in the state of Florida in rankings of all 130 FBS coaches published by Sporting News ... USF posted its second straight 10-win season in 2017 (10-2) by winning its second straight Birmingham Bowl with a 38-34 victory over Texas Tech. USF is one of just 14 teams nationally to win 20-plus games in the last two seasons (21-4) and has spent a program-record 20 straight weeks ranked in the top 25, reaching as high as No. 13 in Week 8 of the 2017 season."
We should just 'give up' now. ;)

Are you sure they were that low?

West Florida, the national runner-up, had 14 first place votes and 721 points

West Florida is not in Melbourne is it? I'm so confused about where and who USF is?

Reactions: UCFBS
Are you sure they were that low?

West Florida is not in Melbourne is it? I'm so confused about where and who USF is?

They are everywhere but nowhere at the same time. Blink your eyes and they could go from Florida to Wyoming. Impossible to beat and impossible to lose to. An enigma wrapped in a riddle.

Reactions: Happy Hands
Probably didn't get the joke because I have no sense of humor
Let's just say it's probably good they are re-branding as "South Florida(TM)." ;)

Unlike the University of San Francisco (USF), there is a 'new powerhouse' USF in college football outside of Tampa, not that Tampa has ever been home to a college football 'powerhouse.' ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT