ADVERTISEMENT

Sign of things to come

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004

Not sure how he's planning on enforcing this when he's also wanting to abolish the police. Thank God we have sheriffs that don't answer to the god-king president.

Not sure how he's planning on enforcing this when he's also wanting to abolish the police. Thank God we have sheriffs that don't answer to the god-king president.
First off, neither Biden or Harris are for abolishing the police.

Secondly, how can the Biden Administration enforce wearing masks in public? Geez, I dunno. Maybe the same way we enforced a smoking ban in public places.

Secondly, how can the Biden Administration enforce wearing masks in public? Geez, I dunno. Maybe the same way we enforced a smoking ban in public places.
Like ask the governors to do it. I mean he said it right in his speech. He didnt say he himself would mandate it he said he would do everything he could to make sure it happened.

He didnt say he himself would mandate it he said he would do everything he could to make sure it happened.
What??? You mean like exhibiting real leadership??? You mean like using his bully pulpit to ensure a nationwide 'masks in public' requirement???

Wow, I've forgotten that kind of responsible leadership is possible anymore.

That FRUMP commercial for abolishing the police is a complete falsehood. Another FRUMP Lie. So how many lies are we up to now you may ask? 10,324

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT