ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Day Surprise anyone ...?

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
I have two surprises, one bad, one good.

First, Braeden Marshall is under extreme family pressure to go to Auburn. I don't know if he knows where he will sign yet. UCF feels good. Auburn feels good.

Projection: Auburn

Second, UCF lost two four-star linebackers to Maryland. I think the Knights replace one with a CHOKElahoma commit.

Projection: UCF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Knight_Light

First, Braeden Marshall is under extreme family pressure to go to Auburn. I don't know if he knows where he will sign yet. UCF feels good. Auburn feels good.

Second, UCF lost two four-star linebackers to Michigan State. I think the Knights replace one with a CHOKElahoma commit.

What?? Marshall may flip for sure but first of all the twins are almost guaranteed to Maryland. Second who is this Oklahoma flip.. carter?? I assume you’re just throwing sh*t out there

What?? Marshall may flip for sure but first of all the twins are almost guaranteed to Maryland. Second who is this Oklahoma flip.. carter?? I assume you’re just throwing sh*t out there
Yes I meant Maryland on the twins. And yes, I mean Carter.

UPDATED

As of 9:10 a.m. Eastern time, Lewis Carter has NOT signed with Oklahoma.

Braeden Marshall will announce at noon.

Not certain when Cayden Lee or Isaiah Nixon will officially announce.

UPDATE 2: Lewis Carter signed with Oklahoma so I missed that one. Maybe I will miss Braeden Marshall!

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFootball14
Not signed yet, but recent Daytona article mentions Braedon:

Nixon becomes the third 4-star prospect to commit to the Knights this cycle, joining Osceola defensive lineman John Walker and Lake Mary cornerback Braeden Marshall.

Second, UCF lost two four-star linebackers to Maryland. I think the Knights replace one with a CHOKElahoma commit.

Nope he's a Knight! BOOM

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1

Wrong on both? Please, tell us more…

IF I Woke Up Tomorrow With My Head Sewn To The Carpet, I Wouldn't Be More Surprised Than I Am Right Now.
giphy.webp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT