SMU faculty/admins nearly 100% democrats

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11432

1540231591780.jpg

A Campus Reform analysis has found that an overwhelming majority of faculty and administrators at Southern Methodist University contributed financially to Democrat candidates and causes from 2017-2018. SMU employees donated a grand total of $85,037.43 during this time frame, 98.5 percent of which went to Democrat candidates and causes.

i knew that alot of faculty/admin at colleges skewed to the left, but i didnt realize it was nearly 100% at some schools.

1540231591780.jpg

A Campus Reform analysis has found that an overwhelming majority of faculty and administrators at Southern Methodist University contributed financially to Democrat candidates and causes from 2017-2018. SMU employees donated a grand total of $85,037.43 during this time frame, 98.5 percent of which went to Democrat candidates and causes.

i knew that alot of faculty/admin at colleges skewed to the left, but i didnt realize it was nearly 100% at some schools.

Hence why the average American college campus is now a cesspool of SJWs, faux activists, and people who are incapable of existing outside a campus bubble

A Campus Reform analysis has found that an overwhelming majority of faculty and administrators at Southern Methodist University contributed financially to Democrat candidates and causes from 2017-2018. ...

You might want to do a little checking before using SMU as the posterboy for supporting your "all colleges are skewed to the left" theory. I happen to be a United Methodist. The Church has a set of "Social Principles" which explains how United Methodists are called to live in this world. These principles are progressive in nature so it should come as not surprise that Church followers would be more inclined to support the Democratic Party.

My guess is that if you looked at the number of Republican administrators at a Catholic University, you'd see an equally high percentage.

You might want to do a little checking before using SMU as the posterboy for supporting your "all colleges are skewed to the left" theory. I happen to be a United Methodist. The Church has a set of "Social Principles" which explains how United Methodists are called to live in this world. These principles are progressive in nature so it should come as not surprise that Church followers would be more inclined to support the Democratic Party.

My guess is that if you looked at the number of Republican administrators at a Catholic University, you'd see an equally high percentage.

A guy calls for more research and yet has little of his own.

This is just one article of many that I found saying that Methodists break decisively Republican in America, and often more so than the general public.

https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2016/05/on-the-political-leanings-of-methodists/483683/

Methodists were absolutely part of the Evangelical vote in 2016 that broke 82% for Trump

So riddle me this- the Methodists in this country break Republican by 8-10% more on average, yet have near 0% representation at SMU.

Is that more indicative of the entire faith being progressive Democrats, or reaffirming that college campuses are hard left bubbles that largely don’t reflect the country outside of campus?

A guy calls for more research and yet has little of his own.

Your own linked article describes the UMC as "the Democratic Party at prayer" but then try to convince us that the majority of its members vote Republican?

I'll grant you that there is a conservative bent in the Midwest and South that would generate some Conservative sympathy. But the notion that UMC breaks decisively for Republicans is pure hogwash.

And the schism in the Church over Gay Rights is primarily because we're a WORLDWIDE church and the resistance is coming from the African UM churches.

But don't let me slow you down. Please continue to entertain us with your vast internet knowledge of the United Methodist Church.

Your own linked article describes the UMC as "the Democratic Party at prayer" but then try to convince us that the majority of its members vote Republican?

I'll grant you that there is a conservative bent in the Midwest and South that would generate some Conservative sympathy. But the notion that UMC breaks decisively for Republicans is pure hogwash.

And the schism in the Church over Gay Rights is primarily because we're a WORLDWIDE church and the resistance is coming from the African UM churches.

But don't let me slow you down. Please continue to entertain us with your vast internet knowledge of the United Methodist Church.

Jesus Christ. I provide a post that contains an article of actual research and you yet again respond to one single like and invent your own facts.

Unless you’re prepared to tell me that The Atlantic is a conservative publication (lol) then you crapping on their research is mind numbing. They clearly stated that there is an 8-10% swing in UMA going Republican.

But screw - let’s assume you’re right. (You’re not) but let’s just assume. Let’s assume that Methodists break for Republicans merely 30% of the time. Does that still explain the fact that SMU has a hard left employee base that goes Democratic 99% of the time?

Do you see how illogical and unnecessary your argument is?

1540231591780.jpg

Liberals do not want DIVERSITY of thought to infiltrate most University Campuses...let alone those K-12.

Reactions: UCFWayne
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11468

100 percent of Univ. of Oregon admin, 99.95 percent of faculty donate to Dems

A Campus Reform analysis has found that an overwhelming majority of faculty and administrators at the University of Oregon contributed financially to Democrat candidates and causes from 2017-2018.
UO employees donated a grand total of $98,081.88 during this time frame, 99.6 percent of which went to Democrat candidates and causes.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11468

100 percent of Univ. of Oregon admin, 99.95 percent of faculty donate to Dems

A Campus Reform analysis has found that an overwhelming majority of faculty and administrators at the University of Oregon contributed financially to Democrat candidates and causes from 2017-2018.
UO employees donated a grand total of $98,081.88 during this time frame, 99.6 percent of which went to Democrat candidates and causes.

How is this knews to anyone? Are you honestly so stupid you are surprised by this? Rhetorical question, we all know the answer.

BREAKING NEWS: INTELLIGENT PEOPLE AT INSTITUTIONS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ARE NOT INBRED TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!! MORE AT 11.

1540231591780.jpg

Most college grads and people who work at EDUCATION (key word here) institutions are democrats because they use facts, logic, compassion, ecology, science, and common sense.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Most college grads and people who work at EDUCATION (key word here) institutions are democrats because they use facts, logic, compassion, ecology, science, and common sense.

Where does calling people “retards” fit into the super awesome liberal “intelligence and compassion” spectrum?

Reactions: drays21
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11490

A Campus Reform analysis has found that an overwhelming majority of faculty and administrators at the University of Georgia contributed financially to Democrat candidates and causes from 2017-2018.
UGA employees donated a grand total of $41,348.60 during this time frame, 87.2 percent of which went to Democrat candidates and causes.

:joy::joy::joy: I love how Wayne keeps posting more and more evidence like he is the one who has personally uncovered a massive democratic plot to invade college campuses. I guess we really need to break it down for him.

BIG SCHOOL NEED SMART PEOPLE TO WORK THERE

SMART PEOPLE VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS

(stay with me here Wayne this part might be difficult for you)

Thus....BIG SCHOOL HAS MANY SMART DEMS WORKING FOR IT

I hope that was worded in a way that was easy enough for him to understand it now.

Republicans are out there DOING things.

Democrats can't do .... so they teach. They also love government jobs. It's pretty simple, actually.

Republicans are out there DOING things.

Democrats can't do .... so they teach. They also love government jobs. It's pretty simple, actually.

A simple idiotic quote, sure. There’s a reason why nearly every big city in the country is full of Democrats. You know...those areas where people are more likely to be college educated, where people have fast paced lives, and where people actually do shit.

Please liberals, please keep up this pretentious and ignorant viewpoint that everyone who doesn’t live in a big city is an uneducated worthless idiot. A “deplorable”, as your last jackass candidate put it.

Keep it up. It’s the absolute best way to assure 2020 is another victory for the GOP and the millions of people who live outside cesspool large cities

Please liberals, please keep up this pretentious and ignorant viewpoint that everyone who doesn’t live in a big city is an uneducated worthless idiot. A “deplorable”, as your last jackass candidate put it.

Keep it up. It’s the absolute best way to assure 2020 is another victory for the GOP and the millions of people who live outside cesspool large cities

Oh, it might not be politically wise to mention that people in Boston are more intelligent than people in Bithlo. But that doesn’t change the fact that it’s the truth.

Last edited:
Oh, it might not be the politically wise to mention that people in Boston are more intelligent than people in Bithlo. But that doesn’t change the fact that it’s the truth.

People in Boston are some of the most racist in the country. So educated! And they vote straight democratic every year!

People in Boston are some of the most racist in the country. So educated! And they vote straight democratic every year!

Nice deflection. People in Boston are more educated and more intelligent than people in Bithlo.

Why don't you use Chuluota as an example instead? Probably because it would totally invalidate your bogus, bullshit claim.

The guy deals in utter bullshit. I'd much rather have a beer with ANYONE from Chuluota or Bithlo than him.

someone got triggered by the elections. dont worry im sure the democrats will win again in 2024.

The guy deals in utter bullshit. I'd much rather have a beer with ANYONE from Chuluota or Bithlo than him.
I'm not sure about anyone from Bithlo but Chuluota, absolutely.

I live out in Chuluota and I know all my neighbors are college educated and extremely successful. There are some folks living down the street from me who aren't college educated but they have very successful small businesses. I'd venture to say that most of the folks living within a 1/2 mile to a 1 mile radius from me are equally or more successful and intelligent than a majority of folks living in Boston or some other big city. For him to judge rural/semi-rural people in that manner is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
I'm not sure about anyone from Bithlo but Chuluota, absolutely.

I live out in Chuluota and I know all my neighbors are college educated and extremely successful. There are some folks living down the street from me who aren't college educated but they have very successful small businesses. I'd venture to say that most of the folks living within a 1/2 mile to a 1 mile radius from me are equally or more successful and intelligent than a majority of folks living in Boston or some other big city. For him to judge rural/semi-rural people in that manner is absolutely disgusting.

Lol, the "Christian" fab is such a fuking joke. You are a racist hypocrite, and absolutely disgydisgu human being. Everything he posted is correct.

ADVERTISEMENT