ADVERTISEMENT

Sneak Peak 2018

Is it my imagination or does the 2017 Mizzou team look a lot like UCF? Good job DW.

Attendance looks similar too...

Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

I think Heup knows what he is doing coaching the offense. Missouri was #8 in total offense last year and trailed only UCF, Memphis, Louisville, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State in yards per play. They were #13 in total offense in his first year at Missouri. The year before he arrived they were #124 out of 127 (UCF was 127). I think alot of that turnaround can be attributed to Glen Elarbee as well. I believe he was the only OL coach nominated for the Broyles award.

I think Heup knows what he is doing coaching the offense. Missouri was #8 in total offense last year and trailed only UCF, Memphis, Louisville, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State in yards per play. They were #13 in total offense in his first year at Missouri. The year before he arrived they were #124 out of 127 (UCF was 127). I think alot of that turnaround can be attributed to Glen Elarbee as well. I believe he was the only OL coach nominated for the Broyles award.
Remember Arkansas State in the Cure Bowl? Their O line was coached by Elarbee 2 years before.

Reactions: Mikesi
I'm not going to lie. Those two goal line run plays gave me a boner. Especially the one at 2:42.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT