ADVERTISEMENT

Snowflake congressman gets student suspended for harsh language

knights of UCF

Diamond Knight
Aug 22, 2004
http://kutv.com/news/nation-world/r...f-word-in-phone-call-with-congressman-staffer

The kid called his congressman to express his views on his own time, used a naughty word, and the snowflake congressman had his school suspend him. As a result hes also suspended from various other school activities like SGA.

How is this even real? Could have used better choice of words but wow this is pathetic on part of the congressman and the school. Surely we can easily find examples of politicians of all levels (even the POTUS) using vulgar language with no repercussions.

I guess you didn’t even read the article before coming here to rage about it.

Because it says quite clearly that it was a Staffer who called the school and not the Congrssman.

I guess you didn’t even read the article before coming here to rage about it.

Because it says quite clearly that it was a Staffer who called the school and not the Congrssman.
ok lmao. The buck stops with the congressman. The snowflake staffer reports to the congressman or no?

Reactions: ProAttitude
ok lmao. The buck stops with the congressman. The snowflake staffer reports to the congressman or no?

You aren't using 85 logic: all bad things are due to Democrats and snowflakes. If you disagree with me you are the next school shooter. Republicans are perfect. Raaaaaaaaaaaaage!

This has nothing to do with the fact that the staffer got the kid suspended. Not the congressman.

I am merely reading the facts that are given in the story.

This has nothing to do with the fact that the staffer got the kid suspended. Not the congressman.

I am merely reading the facts that are given in the story.
The story did not say was the staffer directed by the congressman? When execs send out emails it is usually sent by their secretary. Just because they don't personally make the call or send the email doesn't mean they didn't direct it. And as the boss, no matter the spin you are trying to make, its tone at the top. This guy is a snow flake and so are his staffers. He was such a butthurt crybaby he tattled on the big meanie high schooler who talked nasty to him! lmao

The story did not say was the staffer directed by the congressman? When execs send out emails it is usually sent by their secretary. Just because they don't personally make the call or send the email doesn't mean they didn't direct it. And as the boss, no matter the spin you are trying to make, its tone at the top. This guy is a snow flake and so are his staffers. He was such a butthurt crybaby he tattled on the big meanie high schooler who talked nasty to him! lmao

Your outrage over this is worse than the actual story.

Your outrage over this is worse than the actual story.
classic 85, when owned with the facts resort to personal insults. It is outrageous that a student was suspended for school for cursing outside of school. It should an outrage to anyone in this country, but since the snowflake congressman was a republican its nbd to you.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
classic 85, when owned with the facts resort to personal insults. It is outrageous that a student was suspended for school for cursing outside of school. It should an outrage to anyone in this country, but since the snowflake congressman was a republican its nbd to you.

Lmao, nothing but personal insults from him. Not to mention the sheer stypidstuof thinking a members reaction is actually worse than a kid being suepended by a snowflake congressman

I have no idea who the congressmen is. Nor do I care.

I showed you that nowhere in the story does it say that the congressmen himself directed any of this; you simply jumped to that conclusion, probably based upon your own partisan viewpoints. I am going to just guess here that if this guy were a D, this story doesn't get posted by you.

I have no idea who the congressmen is. Nor do I care.

I showed you that nowhere in the story does it say that the congressmen himself directed any of this; you simply jumped to that conclusion, probably based upon your own partisan viewpoints. I am going to just guess here that if this guy were a D, this story doesn't get posted by you.
no, it would have been posted by you and I would have actually agreed it was outrageous instead of blindly trying to pick apart any small nuance of the story. The snowflake staffers got a kid suspended for cursing outside of school. The snowflake congressmen did not step in, therefore he is complicit in it.

You are probably the most hypocritical partisan in the cooler on the right. Where BT, Bob, and others try to have rational debate, you just jump down to the smallest nitpick detail you can manage to argue and completely ignore anything else related to the actual story.

It brings me back to your "weekly leftist violence thread" where you gleefully posted any and all violence (half the time of which was fake news) from the fringe left meanwhile completely ignoring any and all violence from the fringe right.

no, it would have been posted by you and I would have actually agreed it was outrageous instead of blindly trying to pick apart any small nuance of the story. The snowflake staffers got a kid suspended for cursing outside of school. The snowflake congressmen did not step in, therefore he is complicit in it.

But not before he accused the kid of being the next school shooter and hoping he dies in a fire :joy:

Ok. Let's organize a rally to protest then. This is big time stuff.

Reactions: btbones
Ok. Let's organize a rally to protest then. This is big time stuff.
see this is another classic 85 post. After trying to attack nuanced and irrelevant facts just resign to some ridiculous passive aggressive statement at the end. The only reason you originally posted in this thread is because I called a republican congressman a snowflake. If he was a D I bet you would have cheered me on, and got into a pissing match with Ninja or Chemmie.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
see this is another classic 85 post. After trying to attack nuanced and irrelevant facts just resign to some ridiculous passive aggressive statement at the end. The only reason you originally posted in this thread is because I called a republican congressman a snowflake. If he was a D I bet you would have cheered me on, and got into a pissing match with Ninja or Chemmie.

No, I posted because you asserted something that isn't contained anywhere in the actual story you linked.

If this hurts or offends you, I am sorry, but I am quite literally presenting the addressable facts. You're getting angry over that. I get it.

No, I posted because you asserted something that isn't contained anywhere in the actual story you linked.

If this hurts or offends you, I am sorry, but I am quite literally presenting the addressable facts. You're getting angry over that. I get it.
so your assertion is that the congressman has no control over his staff and had zero to do with this? Ok, replace the original message in your head with snowflake staffer rather than snowflake congressman.

Does that change your opinion? Its ok for students to be suspended from school for cursing outside of school?

Nailed it.

85 is 100% a partisan hack. If the tides were turned he would probably be saying this congressman was going to be the next captitol hill shooter :joy:

so your assertion is that the congressman has no control over his staff and had zero to do with this? Ok, replace the original message in your head with snowflake staffer rather than snowflake congressman.

Does that change your opinion? Its ok for students to be suspended from school for cursing outside of school?

Yes, this is fine. Staffer is a snowflake and probably a douche.

Much better. Thank you.

Wrong again, Bob and BT. Ignorance reigns supreme among the redneck ranks.
https://www.sciencealert.com/swearing-is-a-sign-of-more-intelligence-not-less-say-scientists

You guys should open your worldview a bit, and maybe you wouldn't be so butthurt because people wouldn't be calling you dumb rednecks anymore.

It doesn't say anything in that article about constant swearing. It also doesn't correlate higher uses of swear words to higher intelligence. Smarter people have a larger vocabulary and will know more words, including curse words.

http://kutv.com/news/nation-world/r...f-word-in-phone-call-with-congressman-staffer

The kid called his congressman to express his views on his own time, used a naughty word, and the snowflake congressman had his school suspend him. As a result hes also suspended from various other school activities like SGA.

How is this even real? Could have used better choice of words but wow this is pathetic on part of the congressman and the school. Surely we can easily find examples of politicians of all levels (even the POTUS) using vulgar language with no repercussions.
By "snow flake" you mean progressive people that like science, renewable energy, education, facts, animal lovers,and moral standards, etc?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT