ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Everybody’s missing the point. Nike shouldn’t be putting the flag on a shoe. The flag is not supposed to touch the ground. Who cares if they were going to put the USA flag vs an old flag that the KKK flies. They shouldn’t be putting flags on shoes to begin with.

Everybody’s missing the point. Nike shouldn’t be putting the flag on a shoe. The flag is not supposed to touch the ground. Who cares if they were going to put the USA flag vs an old flag that the KKK flies. They shouldn’t be putting flags on shoes to begin with.
That wasn't the reason they stated for killing the shoes though.

God how I loathe 9 line. It's a universal douchebag siren, like Ed Hardy for vets. Their prime demographic is the kind of people who record themselves sitting in their bro dozer ranting about how terrible their free veterans day meal at Applebee's was and how not enough people thanked them for their service.

https://terminallance.com/2011/11/11/terminal-lance-veterans-day-dinner/

Or

https://terminallance.com/2013/11/12/terminal-lance-veterans-day-at-applebees/

Reactions: NinjaKnight
nm3mtajtk4831.jpg

Plenty of shoe brands that you don't have to buy Chinese sweatshop garbage. By the way they don't look like dad shoes from above.

Nike shoes literally fall apart easily
Adidas are the same way, which sucks for me because they fit my feet better than any other shoe. The last pair of Nikes I bought lasted about 6 weeks and the sole literally came off the shoe. Got so disgusted that I just started buying 29 dollar Avias from walmart. I only get a month out of them before the sole is completely slick but at least I didn't pay 69 for the same quality.

Just a regular reminder that if you are more outraged over a fuking shoe design when children are being kept in detention camps, you are a terrible human being.

Just a regular reminder that if you are more outraged over a fuking shoe design when children are being kept in detention camps, you are a terrible human being.

Here is a plan of action. Don't break the law. Unfortunately if enough cross, we will become a sh!thole too. Simple facts.

You gotta love the Red Hats' latest 'controversy' :)

Before CK gave a public 'thumb's down' to Nike's "Betsy Ross" shoes: USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! God Bless America and Nike, Baby!!! Yeehaw!!!

Afterwards: Nike uses Chinese child labor to make their shitty-ass shoes. Screw those CK-loving bastards!

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I stopped buying Nike years ago because they are horrible shoes. Between my two boys, a competitive tennis playing wife and myself we were paying close to $1,000 a year. I bought a pair of HOKA running shoes earlier this year for the gapsarilla 10k and fell in love with them. My wife switched to Babolat shoes and loves them as well.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Before CK gave a public 'thumb's down' to Nike's "Betsy Ross" shoes: USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! God Bless America and Nike, Baby!!! Yeehaw!!!

Afterwards: Nike uses Chinese child labor to make their shitty-ass shoes. Screw those CK-loving bastards!

There’s an entire thread devoted to our grave concerns with China and anyone who does business there

Hey look you’re lying again

There’s an entire thread devoted to our grave concerns with China and anyone who does business there
Funny, I could have sworn this thread restart was about that asshole, Colin Kaepernick, and his utter lack of patriotism for our good ole Betsy Ross days of Life, Liberty (um, if you're White) and Justice.

Funny, I could have sworn this thread restart was about that asshole, Colin Kaepernick, and his utter lack of patriotism for our good ole Betsy Ross days of Life, Liberty (um, if you're White) and Justice.

Shitty redirect would not read again

0/10

This has to be PWI.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Nike are cut too narrow for my feet so IDGAF. My flag shouldn’t be on shoes anyway. ASIC till the break of dawn or the next marathon I can’t finish*

(Also, the tariffs are working... at least kinda)*

Happy 4th patriots whatever your beliefs ... no *

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Nike are cut too narrow for my feet so IDGAF. My flag shouldn’t be on shoes anyway. ASIC till the break of dawn or the next marathon I can’t finish*

(Also, the tariffs are working... at least kinda)*

Happy 4th patriots whatever your beliefs ... no *
Exactly. Nike’s are overpriced and don’t give me enough support for longer runs. I’m not 150-160 lbs anymore.

I have now gone with ASICS for years.

Maybe I can get a nice pair of Nikes to fit my needs if I paid $100-$150 for running shoes, but I simply don’t want to if I’m not running competitively like in high school and college

You gotta love how Der Shookboi digs deep into his bag of tricks. Tell me if you all have seen this one before: dude gets his ass completely handed to him in the discussion because he’s too woke AF, lacks a requisite IQ, and is devoid of reason or anything that resembles sound rhetoric. He leaves the thread for a couple of days and then returns, guns a-blazing, with the same dumb shit from earlier in the week like nothing happened. Rinse, repeat, recycle. Pathetic.

after you defended leftists sending death threats to an 8 year old, nobody takes your moral grandstanding seriously

die of cancer, retard

This flag is so problematic that two of them proudly flew behind Obama during his inauguration

[roll]

Woke Liberals are so goddamn stupid

112.jpg

Reactions: UCFWayne
This flag is so problematic that two of them proudly flew behind Obama during his inauguration

[roll]

Woke Liberals are so goddamn stupid

112.jpg

Obama clearly didn’t have time to let his thoughts on smirking racist Betsy Ross evolve—like he was able to on gay marriage.

So if the Betsy Ross flag is offensive because it was created when slavery was still a thing, shouldn't the current flag be a symbol of equality since it was created after the civil war?

You gotta love how Der Shookboi digs deep into his bag of tricks. Tell me if you all have seen this one before: dude gets his ass completely handed to him in the discussion because he’s too woke AF, lacks a requisite IQ, and is devoid of reason or anything that resembles sound rhetoric. He leaves the thread for a couple of days and then returns, guns a-blazing, with the same dumb shit from earlier in the week like nothing happened. Rinse, repeat, recycle. Pathetic.

Joey got a history lesson -- as well as his ass handed to him -- in this thread earlier this week. But apparently he's back for more. :)

KJ's idea of profound political thought involves how many times he can throw "woke AF" into a paragraph. I'll confess, the guy can be funny at times. But nevertheless, he's a dumbshit.

Joey got a history lesson -- as well as his ass handed to him -- in this thread earlier this week. But apparently he's back for more. :)

KJ's idea of profound political thought involves how many times he can throw "woke AF" into a paragraph. I'll confess, the guy can be funny at times. But nevertheless, he's a dumbshit.

Hysterical. The demented idiot comes back with “I didn’t get my ass handed to me, you did!!!!”

Solid.

Hysterical. The demented idiot comes back with “I didn’t get my ass handed to me, you did!!!!”
Good one, Sparky! Not only did you get your ass handed to you -- I also gave you an Seventh Grade American History book to stuff it with.

Good one, Sparky! Not only did you get your ass handed to you -- I also gave you an Seventh Grade American History book to stuff it with.

Yeap. And what a lesson it was!! Full of revisionist history and made-up nonsense. You got me!!!!

Oh to be your age and so fukcing stupid.

Yeap. And what a lesson it was!! Full of revisionist history and made-up nonsense.
Yeah, it's a real mystery why the "Betsy Ross flag" might be inappropriate.

Are there many reasons we can, and should, celebrate the founding of our country? You bet! In fact, there are plenty -- in particular, the American Constitution. It represents ideas for governance that continue to be truly special and unique in the annals of mankind.

But we were far from perfect and former symbols used to 'celebrate' that period of time when slavery was the law of the land should be avoided. There's just no good reason to go there.

Yeah, it's a real mystery why the "Betsy Ross flag" might be inappropriate.

Are there many reasons we can, and should, celebrate the founding of our country? You bet! In fact, there are plenty -- in particular, the American Constitution. It represents ideas for governance that continue to be truly special and unique in the annals of mankind.

But we were far from perfect and former symbols that reflect on our mistakes should be avoided.

YEAP. TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE. Its inherent racism should not be tolerated. Shame on that racist Barry Obama for using it to further his white agenda in this oppressive and backwards country.

This wasn’t even an issue with dumb ass CK and even dumber mongoloid shookboi until the former brought it up incorrectly and the latter ate it up like the other fake nonsense he always buys into.

YEAP. TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE. Its inherent racism should not be tolerated. Shame on that racist Barry Obama for using it to further his white agenda in this oppressive and backwards country.
I'm sure that's one reason why Nike thought there wouldn't be a problem with using the image to sell tennis shoes. But they were wrong -- and so are you for being such a whiney snowflake about their decision to pull them.

I'm sure that's one reason why Nike thought there wouldn't be a problem with using the image to sell tennis shoes. But they were wrong -- and so are you for being such a whiney snowflake about their decision to pull them.

Hhahahhahaahaahahahahahaha!!!!

I THOUGHT PEOPLE LOST ARGUMENTS WHEN THEY RESORTED TO NAME CALLING, MELVIN?!?!?!?!

You’re done here and you’ve lost. Move on to defending liberals and their death threats to an 8-year olds, loser.

You really caused a split by siding with the Indian against the young innocent white boy.

It's soooooooooo hilarious to watch these Woke Liberal goddamn idiots all collectively decide arbitrarily that something is now "racist" against all logic and reason, and then dig their heels in to defend that position even when they look like total morons doing it.

This culture war they insist on waging against all normal people in this country is exhausting.

S
Liberal goddamn idiots all collectively decide arbitrarily that something is now "racist" against all logic and reason
Yeah, it's against 'all logic and reason' that descendants of African American slaves would question a big corporation using a symbol that represents those good ole slave days to sell sneakers. It's also beyond the pale that said company saw the error of their ways and made the prudent decision to back off the plan.

85's rant -- and those like it -- are all 'not-so-subtle' ways of stoking the fires of the masses to further the notion that being 'Red, White, and Blue' patriotic means trashing people like Kaepernick and their leftwing "movements." Listening to 'snowflake' Blacks and their concerns is nothing more than leftist liberal hogwash, right 85? :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT