ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

S
Yeah, it's against 'all logic and reason' that descendants of African American slaves would question a big corporation using a symbol that represents those good ole slave days to sell sneakers. It's also beyond the pale that said company saw the error of their ways and made the prudent decision to back off the plan.

85's rant -- and those like it -- are all 'not-so-subtle' ways of stoking the fires of the masses to further the notion that being 'Red, White, and Blue' patriotic means trashing people like Kaepernick and their leftwing "movements." Listening to 'snowflake' Blacks and their concerns is nothing more than leftist liberal hogwash, right 85? :rolleyes:

Hey dipshit, was Obama "selling" his Presidency by deliberately hanging TWO of the flags that you're hilariously crying about today? Was he rallying his Nazi base by sending them secret signals by putting these directly behind him?

lol. I mean, can you stop for a second and realize how utterly stupid you sound? Our first black President had no issue with the flag and hung it behind him to be sworn into office, yet here you are, pathetic lil woke white leftie telling us that we must believe this flag is a symbol of racism and can't be used as a valid US flag.

I trash left wingers because they're idiots, and I cite that opinion with threads like this and people like you.

Our first black President had no issue with the flag and hung it behind him to be sworn into office, yet here you are, pathetic lil woke white leftie telling us that we must believe this flag is a symbol of racism and can't be used as a valid US flag.
More proof Obama tried to unite the country.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Ya'll arguing about this subject is like trying to figure out who is the smartest vegetable in a celery garden.

This. Shit. Doesn't. Matter.

Its a goddamn shoe. Children are being kept in cages in concentration camps. Anchorage hit 90 degrees for the first time ever in recorded history.

Ya'll arguing about this subject is like trying to figure out who is the smartest vegetable in a celery garden.

This. Shit. Doesn't. Matter.

Its a goddamn shoe. Children are being kept in cages in concentration camps. Anchorage hit 90 degrees for the first time ever in recorded history.

Always sliding back to the kids in freaking cages argument. They are breaking the law. Who cares? We have us citizens living on the streets. In democratic areas...lol. fake bleeding hearts

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Always sliding back to the kids in freaking cages argument. They are breaking the law. Who cares?
I know trying to educate folks here is a lost cause but nevertheless, I'd like to point out that these kids -- or their parents -- haven't broken any laws. They are legally applying for asylum. But instead of letting them wait until their court date, they're being locked up to avoid any possibility they might skedaddle and not show up for their court date.
Who cares?
We can't have open borders and we need Congress and the WH to work together to resolve this issue in any number of possible ways. But treating legal asylum seekers like shit is despicable and far below the "shining city upon a hill" ideals of Ronald Reagan.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Gotta say, this one caught me by surprise. Today I learned that Betsy Ross was, in fact, a racist.
So was over 99% of the country when she designed the flag. Let's just wipe them all out from history. People forget that even many northern states allowed slaves at the time too.

Seriously, this is getting beyond old. It's like the French when they started cutting off heads ... everyone got theirs cut off, and it didn't end until the people who started it all had their heads cut off.

And people wonder why Trump won in 2016? Can't cure gross ignorance, which K-man is pretty much proliferating en masse. Follow the ignorant to your own demise, including your own head getting cut off as a result.

Shookster thinks he’s more Woke than Barack Obama who flew this flag 2x over his swearing in to office

[roll]

I can’t get over how utterly stupid he and every liberal who buys this total bullshit are

Reactions: UCFWayne
Shookster thinks he’s more Woke than Barack Obama who flew this flag 2x over his swearing in to office

[roll]

I can’t get over how utterly stupid he and every liberal who buys this total bullshit are

I’m just wondering why Melvin Shookboi isn’t slamming that overt racist Obama for using Nazi Betsy’s flag not once, but twice. It’s probably because he’s stupid and needed a real hero like Colin to come around and stoke all 67 of shook’s IQ points to get him motivated and tell him just how to think. Now he’s woke AF and ready to riot.

In the wake of all of this controversy, the Army has decided to rebrand and is looking for a sponsor.

“... we decided we cannot ask our soldiers of color to wear the name of a country which enslaved their ancestors or tell our LGBTTQQIAAP service members to display the flag of the place which enacted Don’t Ask Don’t Tell,”

https://theduffel.co/2XIN8UY

Dark, dark days my friends

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
the fourth of july weekend was just so damn patriotic that it send shookster into tds convulsions. lol at the original flag being racists. these leftists do realize there were multiple revisions to the declaration of independence right. these can be looked up quite easily. yea we had slavery back then, but we kinda had to put that aside to become a freaking country first. then we fought a war with ourselves to end the practice. its almost like we continue to strive towards the ideals set forth by the founders.

but nope, everyone was a racist back then...

You know the Democratic Party has been quickly overtaken by extremists and lunatics if they've convinced little white boy liberals from Nebraska that they're more Woke and in tune with "SOCIAL JUSTICE!!" than the first Black President who left office only 3 years ago.

It's funny to stop and think about the fact that Barack Obama is probably not Woke enough for this current bed wetting party of liberals

Reactions: UCFWayne
Remember when we had an 8 page thread of people rage posting because a black man tried to peacefully protest cops killing black people.

It seems like so long ago but the country was actually against Kaepernick on this at the time. What a major change a couple of years makes where everyone now realizes we have a problem with police brutality.

Remember when we had an 8 page thread of people rage posting because a black man tried to peacefully protest cops killing black people.

It seems like so long ago but the country was actually against Kaepernick on this at the time. What a major change a couple of years makes where everyone now realizes we have a problem with police brutality.

Meh. Ain't no problem.

Kaepernick should be praised. He taught the cops how to take a knee.

You know the Democratic Party has been quickly overtaken by extremists and lunatics if they've convinced little white boy liberals from Nebraska that they're more Woke and in tune with "SOCIAL JUSTICE!!" than the first Black President who left office only 3 years ago.

It's funny to stop and think about the fact that Barack Obama is probably not Woke enough for this current bed wetting party of liberals

Apparently "not murdering black people" is now extremist lunatic behavior according to 85.

Bro you should pack up and move to Syria, you have more in common with your fellow theological nut jobs isis than you do with America. You can name your movement "Ya'll Qaeda"

Last edited:
Apparently "not murdering black people" is now extremist lunatic behavior according to 85.

Bro you should pack up and move to Syria, you have more in common with your fellow theological nut jobs isis than you do with America. You can name your movement "Ya'll Quadea"
You're an extremist. How dare you not want to kill black people!

Back then Jerry Jones said he would cut any player who took a knee.

Lets see what he has to say in 2020 now that Trump has ushered in the wokening

LOL! What a dumb business move.

I agree!!

I agree!!

Got dam these receipts are getting harsh for @KNIGHTTIME^

He's just gonna attribute it to the pandemic and people buying sweatpants since they're lazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT